78 || About Him

Jihye's Pov:

It's all over the news, internet and social media that Lia had two cancer and she's been transferred in the hospital back in her home town.

I felt anger and frustration that these people didn't gave her a damn way! How rude and Idea just pop out her gun and good thing though there's no bullets in it. She just scare's them off.

As for Akise was completely pissed off and those two are? Covered in blood? I can clearly see that there both hurt? What happened to them?

Soomin called me earlier that, she will be looking at Lia for awhile. After all that, she's travel to Japan and learn to treat people and become a professional doctor. But she's still a student and learning it.

She said that, Lia is stable now... Akise saved her life... So she's fine... Thank goodness.

I suddenly cried out that she's fine. From the last time she called me over? When she was in Norway and heading back home, but she suddenly said about that? The boy's we're talking bout something that, if Lia had a power if they would accept her or not.

I felt hurt and bad for her that she hear those. And because of that? She wanted to tell the truth about her true form that Day. She was fine, but they attack her feelings and thoughts that's why she begun paralyzed and unconscious I won't forgive them... Except Jungkook though, he understands and stood her behind.

If there is a chance though? Those he know something that? We didn't know? It feels odd? It suddenly hit me back in the past that? Maybe he knows that Lia doesn't? I don't know? If that makes it sense.

I put down my laptop and started to Cook dinner tonight with Seonghwa and speaking of that. He came.

For almost a year now? We we're both dating that we decided to live each other in his apartment. It doesn't seem bad that, my Noona and Appa? Support as so much.

Noona InYoung like him so much that he has a great heart and a boyfriend material though. I felt embarrassed when she said that.

"Jagiya? is there anything that I can help you out?" he said and hug me back while cutting vegetables.

"Oohh, wash the dishes..." I sued and he pout his face. We just stared each other that I won the staring contest...

"why are you always? Good at this kind of stuff?" he complain and do the dishes. I giggled how his still complaining of keeping losing in me.

"I feel like a loser-"

"yah? Don't say that? Your not a loser, your loving boyfriend and winner in me." I compliment him as he started to blush so mad that he was giggling while washing the dishes.

After cleaning his dishes and eating dinner we both watch movies and do our stuff like we always do.

"Jihye, tomorrow is your schedule for your check up right?" Seonghwa remind me as I almost forgot about it.

"I almost forgot about it 😅"

"aish, you know health come's first? After that? Can we date" he implied as he look at me with a pleading eyes as I giggle and say yes to him.

After watching movie, we headed back to sleep as he wrap his arms around me and as I wrap my arms around his neck. I snuggle his nose as we both giggle at the same time.

"Jihye..."

"wae?"

"thank you for coming in to my life~"

"as always be~"

He peck my lips as I was flustered by him and he was teasing me to kiss him back as I gave him a quick peck, he doesn't satisfied as I stick out my tongue and fell asleep.

"yah~ don't sleep me like that? Park Jihye? Jihye~ huhuhu..." he pout as I glanced at him and smiled widely at him.

"you jokester. How dare you... Hmm.." he said as I give him long last kiss, he kiss me back and I've never thought that we we're making out now?

"can we stay up till morning?" he whispered as he placed himself on top of me.

"why?" I asked.

"hehe, I'll keep you wide awake-"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Last night.... Wuah!!!!! He still asleep and I was the first one awake. I caress his face and his fluffy hair that I always like it. Yah... We both have... WUAHHH!!!

I hope the neighbors didn't bother about the noise last night?

I look at him and felt happy that I meant him. I don't know why? I like Jin in the first day though? I just can't remember.

Jin and Seonghwa are different person.

They are both nice, kind hearted person and both showing how much affection they are to me. But if I had to choose?

Is him... Park Seonghwa, his always by my side when I needed someone.

He always save myself when I'm danger and his there anytime. Ever since that day, when Jin's mom hated me and made me fought with those security guards? Seonghwa suddenly came in that situation and fought with them.

We we're both strangers that day, and until that I meet him again.

Afterwards of that, I was his bestfriend until then to his girlfriend. I'm the one who's glad to finally meet the right guy.

I hug him and kiss him softly as he finally wake up now.

"Morning~"

"Morning Seonghwa~" I snuggle his nose as he did the same and peck my lips.

"did I go hard on you?" he become concern as shaked my head off.

"but, I don't think I can walk through my check today?" I implied as we both laugh at it.

"then I'll guide you to walk again and then let's go on a date Arasso?" he stated as I nodded my head.

He gave me his spare hoodie as I wore it and notice a ring on my hand? I raised it scan it, Seonghwa sat next to me and kissed me on the cheek as I blush.

"it's my proposal to you..." he confessed as I was get teary and felt my heart warm because of him, he saw that I'm crying as he comforted me.

"w-why did you cry?" he said and wiped my tears away.

"I-ive never thought that, the person would loved me that, gave me this kind of stuff, that makes my heart flutter... Seonghwa gomawo" I said and thanked him from all my heart.

He smiled widely and hug so much, that we both ended up kissing.

"until now I'll always love you and never hurt you Jihye"

"I love you too, Seonghwa"