171 || Meeting up (Part 2)

Gyungho's Pov:

THURSDAY

GYM CLASS - 11:15AM.

Me and Jisung we're at a gym class as I pick him as my partner. I don't understand why they want to be friends with him.

I saw many students we're whispering by our back's. "Hey, Jisung? This students D.O something to you?" I asked him and he shaked off his head.

"ohhh, look at this? Are you two both gay's?" the bully annoyed as I smirk at him.

"this isn't your business jinhwan... Get lost!" I said to him as I put my hand's on Jisung shoulder as soon Jinhwan took my hand and took my collarbone and raised me off his about to smack me as soon-

"Hey!! Stop it!?" Ryujin show up as she push him off from me. "you okay?" Ryujin asked me as I nodded my head at her.

"you weirdos!" he said and left the three of us. "why did you two always ended up like this?" Ryujin scold us as I don't want her to worried and rescuing my butt to her.

"Thank you"

"your welcome" she said as she left as soon she went to her friends.

"Gyungho? Why can't you just say your feelings for her? It's been so long" Jisung confronted me as I came back to reality.

"it's not the right time to tell it, besise i want to be friends with her, Jisung! After this let's go to the internet café!" I said as he didn't agree my offer.

"thanks for asking me, but I have practice today and tomorrow..." he said as he walk towards the bench and sat down.

"you know where still kids and we teenager! Have do something else fun! What you think?" I said as he laugh at me.

"Your always asking me to hangout alot when I turn down your offer, I'll try. But? Where's your twin sister? Why I always didn't even saw her?" he said and try to hang out with me and his been wanted to see my twin sister for so long.

"you know? She's always busy on her school Projects and run off the school council" I said and he slap my back.

"I kinda think of it? Her and Noona Lia are the when it comes like this? One time, Noona Lia made a project on our group and it made my skills got improve and i'm kinda jealous that you have siblings to be with" he said and jealous that I have siblings like me.

"Aish, I know you will say that, but you have me as a brother and a friend to be rely on 😁" i said as we both shaked hands as our friendship signal hand shaked.

I didn't even regret to be his friend though, because he look up with Noona Lia so well, that he wanted to great person like her and have a strong confidential. And he once told me that, I was his first friend neither me. I wonder Amanda is doing lately with some project.

Amanda's Pov:

"I'm exhausted!!!! From this!!!! Why the hell I got nominated is this position in the first place!" I react and throw the papers in the desk.

Instead of hanging out with Sunghoon this is what I got. School project, contest, blah blah... Huh...

My phone rang and it's from

Jynx:
"Shylu!!! I have important to say!"

Shylu(Me):
"What is it!?"

Jynx:
"i'm at Seoul Korea! 😃 that mean's"

Shylu(Me):
"we're going to meet up!? Oh my God, I can't believe this would be happened so fast!?"