72 || Vacation (Part 2)

Lia's Pov:

I told Jin hyung everything about my past relationships.

He was shock and mad at about it.

"S-so? That's why you don't want to talk about us? I'm sorry Lia... I know those rules are strictly prohibited" he said and gave me a warm hug so won't cry about it.

He pulled out and felt bad about me.

"I thought that it would work out, but it turn out worst." I implied to him as he was supporting to me that I shouldn't be depressed and lonely.

"but Lia? For example, if you saw him again? Will you two come back together?" he stated.

"maybe...No I guess." I told him and his reaction was to obvious his surprise.

"why?"

"because, thanks to him that, I know how to felt what love means about and to be loved and cared for that person. But in that conclusion? If I saw him some how. I'll just asked him that? We should stick friends and support each other" I said to Jin as he tilted his head off and can't believe what I said.

"well I can't say though. But my situation is? I'm fighting what is from me... I just wanted her to come back... That's all I want to. but as you can see, its impossible. My parents hated her and she's with someone else... But I'm still Fighting to come her back. From the way it was." Jin implied his words. His has a brave and strong heart.

Me and Jin finish our conversation as we need to keep moving forward with it.

We went to the living room and saw they we're preparing to sleep. Welp I'm not sleeping here anyway's.

"Wait? Where are you sleeping at?" Jimin hover my shoulder and hug me behind.

"I'm sleeping with the staff?" i said and he didn't want me to...

"sleep with me-" Jimin cut off, as J-hope push him gently away from me.

"yahh? S-she only got here with us like? 5 hours? Sorry his being weird and clingy 😅" J-hope said as I blink my eyes on him.

As the night fell dawn, Sun rose upon, I walk out from the room and saw the staff we're still dozing off.

I went outside and stretch my legs and arms and exercise a little bit.

After that, I decided to cook them Breakfast as I wanted to. To made them wake up from the smell.

It took 45 minutes to Cook as I made, hush browns, sunny side eggs, sauge, fried rice and pancakes.

What can I say? I'm craving for food, when it comes to morning.

I heard a footsteps coming down. As I prepare a coffee.

"oh? Good morning - You made this?" Rm hyung greeted me and the food I made. I nodded my head as he laugh and ruffled my hair. I gave him the coffee I made.

"yah, now I know why they wanted you to come back 😅" he said and sip his coffee.

"just be with it Hyung, I'll just wake the others" i said to him while taking off my apron.

"wait! Be careful of Suga... You know his like a beast when you waking him up?" Rm hyung remind me.

"pshh, I know my tactic's to wake hin up" i said and went to Jin and Suga's room.

I open the light as jump on Jin's bed.

"I'm awake... Jihye... Nghh..." He mumbled as I felt like his dreaming my best friend so much... Jihye if only you seeing this his side of him.