Puff Puffs (Greenflame)

"Nothing beats spending all afternoon with the man of my dreams." Lloyd smiled, laying down in the lap of his longtime boyfriend, Kai. "I could do this all day, too bad we gotta get up to eat."

"Ya can still sit up on my lap while I stuff you up real good." The fire ninja grinned, poking the blushing blonde's soft midsection. "I wouldn't mind you putting on a couple more pounds, if it means I get to make you into my personal cuddle toy."

Giggling, Lloyd sat up to give his fire ninja a peck on the cheek. "Oh please, don't act like you didn't gain a pound. Those hips of yours don't lie." He smirked, reaching down to grab Kai's rump. "I've seen it jiggle when you run."

"Hey! Careful with the goods alright? Its not every day that you get to play around with me. Speaking of eating, how about we check out that candy shop that opened today? I bet they got ninja themed gumballs! After all, we're the talk of the town thanks to that show Dareth directed for us."

"Ninja treats too? I wouldn't be surprised, they'd slap our faces on anything by this point. Who do they think we are, the Beatles?"

"In that case I know who would be the Ringo."

Laughing with each other, the couple made their way to the shops. "This looks like the place. They've even got shaved ice! Shall we share a scoop?" Lloyd smiled, entering alongside his spiky haired boyfriend. "With lime and cherry syrup, with some pear slices to top it off with. Or maybe a nice, sour green apple."

The shelves were lined with all the candies known to man. Chocolate bars, gumballs, hard candies, jelly babies, gummies, ice cream bars and even Dippin Dots! "This place is like a sweet dream, I don't know where to start!"

Chuckling at his adorable boyfriend, Kai kissed the back of his neck. "Those marshmallows look good." He smirked, picking up a bag labeled Puff-Puffs. "Weird name for a brand, but I've heard worse. You in the mood for s'mores?"

"Only if they're toasted by you, weird. I don't see how much it costs, come to think of it we haven't seen any cashiers either."

"They're probably just on break, I'll just leave some cash on the table while we sample the goodies." Grinning, the fire ninja toasted the entire bag of marshmallows for them both. "Mm, so fluffy."

As they ate the jet puffed marshmallows, they didn't realize that it was affecting them in a way they didn't think was possible. With each they swallowed, it was like air filled out inside them. "Ah!! Kai, you're puffing up!"

"What the-so are you!!"

Looking down, Lloyd panicked as his belly peaked out from under his hoodie, inflating enough to bump against the gut of his boyfriend. "Urrgh.. This feels so weird..."

Their limbs started bulging once their bellies became as large as beach balls, sinking quickly into their ever growing middles. Their clothes could barely hold onto their blimping forms, buttons popped off their shirts and belts snapped in an instant.

They barely had any room to grow in such a tiny store, soft flesh pressing against each other the more they ballooned. The walls cracked from the pressure, eventually crushed like leaves under the spherical ninja. Even then they kept on puffing up, only until they were as enormous as an office building did the swelling finally slow to a halt.

"Oooooh... I feel like a zeppelin now..." Lloyd belched, all that stuck out of their titanic bellies were two tiny heads with cheeks as big as soccer balls. "But it feels... Nice.."

Kai didn't want to admit it at first, but he found the green ninja adorable when he was this round. "Well... At least now I know why they're called Puff-Puffs huh? Lloyd?"

He was interrupted with a kiss, squishing up against his massive frame. "Is that all you need to say?"

"Umm..." The fire master's cheeks grew red from the remark. "Well, there is another thing.. You chipmunk cheek cutie."

"Hey!"

"Well it's true right? You're my round boy now, for who knows how long." Kai smirked, leaning against Lloyd soft belly. "You feel so much like a marshmallow now."

"Heehee, that would make you my toasted s'more."

Chuckling, the two blimped ninja snuggled together as best as they could. However they didn't seem to notice a dark figure watching them from the now destroyed store. "Two down, three to go."