Robot Spa

Many weeks have passed since the fiasco involving Prime Empire, all the players had returned home, Okino and Racer Seven enjoyed their new lives very much outside the game and of course Dyer adopted little Unagami. It seems like everything was perfect, unless you're the Mechanic and his cronies.

Or a certain nindroid.

Being used as nothing more than a battery and almost having a repeat of the Digital Overlord showdown really struck a nerve. He always was more prone to near death experiences than the other ninja, but he didn't try to think much about them. But it was obvious now that he could use a vacation.

"The cash we got for locking up the Mechanic should be more than enough to treat Zane to something. Like a night out at the arcade!"

"I doubt even more video games are what he needs, Jay. You think some time in our hot tub will help?"

"Sensei emptied it out last time he caught us using it, remember? But ya might be onto something, wasn't there this spa that opened up last week? We can book him there for a couple days and let him live in luxury."

Upon hearing the news, Pixal approached her boyfriend's room. It broke her heart seeing him tense up at even his door opening. "Zane? Is everything alright?"

He didn't respond, he spend most of his days staring out the window, hoping it would relax him. "The others want to give you a vacation."

"A.. Vacation? Why?"

"You've been through so much, everything bad always happens to you. It's like you're a magnet for villains to capture, manipulate, alter or even kill."

"I suppose. But I don't see why I'm taking this vacation alone, surely you deserve this more than me. Being without a physical body for three years and all."

"But you exploded and had your voice box messed up."

"You all thought I died when Aspheera banished me."

"You were used as a living battery."

"Well... You were scrapped just after you repaired me."

Upon realizing they both went through a hard life, they couldn't help but find it morbidly funny. "I suppose we could both use that vacation, I'll book for two."

"Booking? Where are we going?"

"It's supposed to be a luxury spa, we should be able to rest easy there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We'll come pick you both up in a week, hope ya have the best seven days of relaxation ever."

Upon entering the lobby, the droid couple found almost everyone was on the heavier side. "Oh my, I don't think I've ever seen anyone so.. So.."

"Why hello there! You must be Zane Julian and Pixal.. Umm, do you have a last name?"

"Some say it's Borg. But yes, that's us. We have booked a session together for the week. Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm David, owner of this place and in charge of everything my spa has to offer. We got a special session for robots, as well as all the complimentary refreshments you'd like. Now if you just follow me, I'll take you to your suite."

Following the owner, the two made themselves comfortable in the room. "Look at this, it's everything we could ever need." Pixal remarked, laying back on a water bed.

"All this for us? How does David pay for it all?"

"There were plenty of other guests, maybe so many people come over to relax that he can provide so much for them. But let's not worry about that now, we're here on vacation."

Looking over at the phone, Zane picked up a menu for room service. "White bean mochi, anmitsu with orange slices and cherries, strawberry filled daifuku stuffed doarayki topped with chocolate? I thought these sort of spas emphasized health and nutrition."

"Maybe that's why it's so popular. Do you think they have Sakura mochi?"

Looking over at the menu, Zane ordered a plate of soufflé pancakes for himself and the mochi for his girlfriend. "Oh my, that does smell amazing."

What he didn't expect was for the portions to be so big. "I don't think I can eat all this. Would you like to share with me Pixal?"

Giggling, the couple munched away at their respective desserts. "Mm, it's very sweet. And definitely tastes fresh, it's too bad the others didn't join us, they're missing out."

"Well Zane, maybe if they get into any trouble, we can pay for their stay here. Urp! Oh, excuse me.."

Awing at her blushing cheeks, the master of ice gave her a peck on each. "You got some crumbs left on your face, shall we order something else?"

After that came a stack of manju, then there was the mango kakigori topped with condensed milk and a dozen skewers of dango. You'd expect two robots to have no ill effects from so much sugar, but as they were built to be as human like as possible they also had artificial stomachs and malleable fleshlike skin they could gain weight just as anyone else could.

Their bellies stretched outwards, overstuffed with all the desserts they ordered. "Ooooh.. I don't feel so good.. My metabolism wasn't made to process this much sucrose.." Zane moaned, trying to see over his bloated gut.

"I suppose we did overdo it, but we've got all week to sample everything David has for us." Pixal cooed, kneeding his doughy belly. "You look so much more relaxed already."

"I.. I suppose I am, even with all this flab. Mm.. Can you rub me some more?"

Smiling, she didn't stop kneeding him until he dozed off.

For the rest of the week the couple spent either bathing at the hot springs, having their gears oiled and worn parts replaced or stuffing themselves full of desserts.

With nothing to do but relax, they began to pack on the pounds almost instantly after eating. Their bellies grew too large for their usual outfits and had to be fitted with custom outfits David had for them. Their thighs and rumps jiggled at just the slightest touch, all the muscle they built up from fighting completely dissolved into nothing more than layers of blubber.

"Only seven days and already I'm a D-cup." Pixal giggled as she got dressed. "Won't the others be jealous?"

Smirking, Zane waddled up and hugged her from behind. "Oh they would, if they don't envy my own chest."

"Oh you naughty droid. A shame we're going home today, I haven't even gotten to ask David how he made all those amazing desserts."

"That there is a secret, but I can't hide anything from a fellow elemental master."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Entering their room, David shot a stream of sugar out of his palm, forming it into a cookie. "I happen to have the element of sugar, weird to believe but it's true."

"Oh my.. But how come you keep it hidden from all the other residents?"

"Like I said, it's weird to believe. Ah, sounds like your mates have arrived."

Just the sight of the now obese couple caused the ninja to faint instantly. "Oh my, looks like this was too much for them to take it."

"But we're fully relaxed, they'll get used to it."