The Frog Crushed The Spider

Zane groaned as he was rolled atop a crystalized dragon, he was so bloated that he could barely move an inch. The hologram attached to the crystal spider was purring as they watched the enormous nindroid struggle to even waddle. "Aw why the long face? You should be grateful, the Crystal King has something bigger planned for your little green friend."

"You can quit the act now, Harumi. The obsession with spiders gave it away, well at least it wasn't snakes again." The nindroid burped. Immediately the quiet one in question yanked her mask off and threw it on the ground. "Lloyd might have ptsd of everything you've done, but I won't hesitate to squish you under my massive behind."

"Dammit, well there goes my big twist reveal." She grumbled. "The Crystal King wanted you both for some reason, I figured he'd only want to get the legendary green ninja out of the way. Aw well, you look so much better as a big blob of fat.~"

Zane whined as the spider kneeded his belly, a floating fortress decorated with even more purple crystals soon came into sight. "I take it this is where you bring everyone the Crystal King recruits? You'd think he would choose some place more discreet." He burped.

"Oh will you stop that! You're making it obvious that the author is disappointed with this season, and this person loved SotFS." Harumi grunted. "You're lucky you're cute like this."

Unfortunately neither of them knew how exactly how to get such a massive blob inside, the moment the dragon landed, Zane got himself stuck in the entrance. His stubby legs flailed as he attempted to squirm out, not helped by all the eggs rolling about in his massive belly. The rest of the Crystal Council tried to pull him in by his flabby arms, unfortunately that didn't do much either. "Wow, if I wanted to push around a fat guy I would have stayed in prison." Pythor grumbled. "At least there I don't have to put up with hearing the word Revenge until my ears bleed!"

"You think I say Revenge a lot? You won't shut up about this Chen person and about how you got shrunken down for a couple months! I left my perfectly cozy lair just to work with a bunch of nobodies!"

"How dare you! I happen to be a powerful king! It wasn't my fault I decided to just reveal my identity in front of my daughter and the son of Lily Brookstone, I thought they'd stay down with flat Upply! I want to know is why Kabuki girl is recruiting some mechanic guy."

"Well I was supposed to find this genie but that didn't fall through. Hope no one tried to-"

Harumi was immediately interrupted by Zane burping loudly in her face. Reminding her that she needed to roll in her captive right away. The two snakes slithered outside to give him a push while Vangelis and the former princess took a flabby arm and pulled as hard as they could

----------

Once inside, Zane jiggled as he was rolled upright in a private room. Much to his surprise, a familiar face had joined him. Lloyd was caught impersonating the Mechanic, he expected to be put in a case like before, but was confused when his ex had him taken to her room. He couldn't recognize the massive blob towering over him until it finally spoke. "Ll.. Lloyd? That you?" He burped. "Oooh, I'm so full.."

The legendary green ninja was at a loss of words, how did the droid get so huge in the first place? "It's what happens when someone turns down the Crystal King's offer, unless you want to be nothing more than an egg sack too." Harumi purred, only to be met with a belly bump. "So, getting feisty are we? You wouldn't want your little friend to end up just like you, do ya? As hot as Lloyd would be when he's helpless and round~"

Once again she was met with a kick, just like back in the prison. The blob joined in, trying to crush her with his titanic body. "Grr, bring in more breeding spiders! I want a hose shoved in every hole he has!" She ordered, pinning Lloyd as best she could. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you both~"

Lloyd let out a muffled moan as the first egg entered his navel, followed by the fattening goop that stuffed up Zane. His belly was the size of a beach ball once the second egg nestled itself inside, then it grew to wrecking ball sized to accommodate the third egg. Once it was time for the fourth, his legs were completely covered up under a soft layer of blubbery fat. "Liking this so far, Lloyd? I should have thought of this years ago~" Harumi smirked, getting between his growing belly and the nindroid's immobile mass.

The green ninja continued to grow, now reaching the same size and shape as his friend. Zane felt like he was growing a couple inches outwards himself, just by watching the blonde expand at such a rate. Looking down he realized the slime tube was hooked back up to his own cavernous navel, swelling him even further. The pair knew they couldn't keep growing forever, especially not with all the eggs incubating inside them and the walls closing in on them. "I never want this moment to end, I don't even care if you boys burst trying to fit a last egg inside~"

Harumi was squished between the two blobby ninja now, purring softly as their jiggling bodies squished and squeezed together. As Lloyd continued to expand, his belly was now tinted a deep red, indicating he was now full. Unfortunately that didn't slow down his feeding, but that would lead to the Crystal Council's downfall. "Please.. No more, I'm too full!" He begged, flapping his flabby arms as he whined.

"More you say? Pump them up!" She grinned, it left her face immediately as she found herself trapped under his belly. "Ack! Someone turn it off!"

But the spiders didn't stop, not until their captives were well fattened up. Their bellies surged outwards against the walls of the room, crushing them into pebbles in an instant. The rest of the council was too shocked to do something about the ever growing piles of fat filling up their lair, leaving them trapped underneath as well. The blobby ninja farted loudly in unison once they realized there wasn't any more space for them. All the mechanical spiders were crushed to pieces as were the Vengestone warriors, even the biggest crystal in the room was nothing more than a pile of dust between Zane’s ass cheeks.

All the eggs and slime would make it impossible for the pair to even roll now, they were as huge as the floating lair, or specifically what was left of it. Hopefully help could arrive shortly and Pixal can remove the eggs with ease. As for the rest of the council? They were practically begging the ninja to arrest them now.