Welcome To The Club

Morro was still getting used to being human again after the Day of the Departed, he didn't expect Cole to grab his arm and escort him through the rift before it closed. "Why did you save me? I mean I know Wu and I made up but I doubt the rest of your team would be all that welcoming."

"You did tell them where I was, I think that should earn you a second chance at life. Besides, being a ghost, even just for a few weeks was horrid. Even cake just tasted like ash! I think it's also high time we got you some real food, you must have had nothing but condensed evil for most of your life."

"Well it was the only thing that tasted even remotely edible in the Cursed Realm, I guess I have missed milkshakes. Can you make one for me?"

"Ummm.. Cooking isn't really my strongest suit, but I can get Zane to cook up a really good banquet! Think of it as a welcome to the ninja sort of deal, you look like you could use a few pounds too." Ths earth ninja remarked, giving his sides a prodding.

Morro flinched from the touch, he was still not used to physical affection due to being a ghost for decades on end. "I'm still gonna have to get used to not going through walls. Stubbed my toe three times on the table already."

In the Bounty's kitchen, Zane was busy cooking up as many dishes as he could for the ninjas' new guest. A generous helping of shrimp tempura placed atop a bowl full of soba noodles for a start, followed by his famous pounded rice cakes sizzling in a spicy sauce, after that was the biggest sampler plate for all sorts of dumplings the former ghost had ever seen, fresh octopus filled takoyaki, an 100 egg rolled omelet filled with green onions and plenty of red chili flakes, two fried eggs on his okonomiyaki and even some yudofu. Just the scent caused the wind master to realize it had been so long since he was even able to smell food.

"Being a ghost completely nulled all my senses, I can't even remember what crackers taste like! Oooh, what should I have first? It all just looks so amazing.." Morro exclaimed, getting a plate and a pair of chopsticks. Up first was the soba and tempura, soggy tempura doesn't have a good texture. "Oooh.. The shrimp is so sweet, I've never tasted anything this good before!"

He was then piling up more and more food onto his dish, wolfing them all down his throat without much of a chance to even chew. Cole was surprised to find someone with an even bigger appetite than he ever had, although understandable considering how long he had gone without eating anything. Of course Morro was eating so fast that his brain didn't have time to process that he was getting full, leading to his gut surging outwards once he got to the fatty dumplings. The soft fat piled up under the table, lifting up his straining shirt as het ate.

As he was digesting, most of the weight ended up at his bloating belly or his thickening hips, the latter now sagging off the sides of his seat. With how much weight was piling up, his clothes could barely cover up his blubber and his chair was on the verge of cracking. "Oooh... What's for dessert? I need something sweet to wash it all down." Morro belched, his triple chin wobbling from the vibration.

As if on cue, the chair instantly collapsed under so much girth, the blubbery wind master jiggling like mad as he rolled on the floor. "Umm, you sure you aren't full? You look like that tire mascot, only a lot squishier." Cole joked, lifting Morro up onto his feet. "Heh, you should be the master of blubber now."

"H-hey! I'm not that fat!" The latter huffed, his flabby arms crossed over his moobs. "... Okay I guess I packed on a few pounds, but it's Zane's fault for making such amazing food!"

Cole only smirked in response, ruffling his hair. "It really is the best, but now I think it's time someone had a rest to digest. You don't mind sleeping on the couch, do you?"

"As long as I'm not anywhere near the water ninja, she scares me!"

The earth ninja chuckled, watching Morro waddle to the sofa, his bubble butt wobbling the whole way. "Are you watching my ass as I waddle?"

"Ah! Umm, no?"