Spider Eggs

"Four beds, and there's five of us." Kai joked as the ninja were escorted into Kryptarium prison, they each entered the cell, or so they thought.

"Not you, ice ninja. The judge has a special cell set up for someone of your track record." The police growled, pulling Zane back from joining his friends. "Come along quietly now."

The nindroid simply shrugged as he followed the officers, walking down the hall and past the other prisoners. "What exactly do you mean by someone of my past? Until now I have obliged to follow the law no matter how unfair it can be."

Immediately the police smirked at his response. "We've heard of your little adventure in the Never Realm, pieced together pretty quickly that you were the true identity of this mysterious Ice Emperor. The mayor warned us you would be the most dangerous ninja, especially after you managed to slip through our security cameras to free Aspheera. Just for that, we've modified her old cell just for you."

In place of the glass container were four rings hovering above the pit, each clamped onto Zane's wrists and ankles. "Don't try to struggle, it'll only tighten your restraints." An officer sneered, slapping Zane's ass before leaving. "He might be here longer than his little friends."

The nindroid squeaked as his booty got slapped, the cheeks wobbled hard from the vibration. "Ugh, Kai will not be happy when he hears what they just did." He thought, trying to ignore that his ass was still jiggling quite a bit after they left. "Although I'm not sure what they mean by me being incarcerated longer, don't we all have the same sentence?" The nindroid got his answer when the door opened again, but not to let in any more guards, instead it was a spider like mech made of purple crystals.

It skittered along the floor, stopping just short of him. Its crystalized abdomen opened up to reveal a hologram of someone in a kabuki mask. "Zane Julien, Ice Emperor. You've devoted your entire life to defending the indefensible, your loyalty to the ninja knows no bounds. Yet as a reward for everything you've done, you find yourself locked up like some animal. This is your last chance, will you or will you not join the Council of the Crystal King and punish those who did you wrong?"

Zane hissed, trying to kick away the spider. "If you came all this way just to pester me some more you've wasted your time. What makes you think I'd want to be a tyrant again after being manipulated for so many years?!"

The masked stranger chuckled, watching as the crystal spider shot two hoses out, one directly into the nindroid's mouth and the other into his navel. "Too bad, he would have made you his right hand man. Now you're nothing but an egg sack."

He squeaked as he felt a large, cold mass enter his navel, settling deep inside his gut. He didn't have time to register what it was as another forced itself in immediately, followed by the second hose filling him out with a gooey substance. "Mrphh!!"

His torso went from being firm and well toned to large and round in seconds flat. The slop acted as a cushion to the solid masses that he was being pumped full of. "S-stop!" He managed to squeak out.

"Why should I? You're being such a good mother to all my lovely spider eggs." The hologram purred, giving his belly a pat. "You will grow forever Zane, holding all of our lovely crystal warriors until they're ready."

The nindroid's eyes widened the further he bloated, his clothes tightened and tore apart as a tenth egg rolled into his titanic belly. They pushed against the walls of his gut, cushioned only by the soft layers of fat growing on him. But that wasn't all, his limbs started to sink deep into his ever growing gut, covered up by flabby rolls and a sagging, round ass. His cheeks were so puffy from drinking the fattening goo that one could barely see his eyes. "Such a good emperor, I know the spiders will love you dearly."

Zane tried to respond, but his voice was completely muffled under so many layers of flab. He couldn't see it, but he knew he would soon be too fat for the cell to hold him. His belly was pressed up against the walls, his ass and thunder thighs took up all the space in the pit below and even his moobs started to swell. "H-help!! Too... Fat.." He moaned, he tried desperately to yank the house out of his mouth, to no avail.

The spider had a tight grip on the enormous blob that was once the ice ninja, purring once there was no more room left to grow. "A shame you didn't want to join, but you make a very sexy brood mother." The masked stranger smirked, playing with his swollen moobs. "A hover jet is on its way to pick you up, maybe then we can have some alone time? Hmm?"

The nindroid could only moan and burp in response, he was too enormous to do anything now. He could feel the hundreds of eggs squirming inside him, brushing up against his now sensitive belly. He tried to enjoy the brief moment of peace until the walls finally crumbled from the pressure. "Piggy, that's your new name."