Sumo Nindroid Bros

As soon as Jay made his final wish (and dodging the press once the timeline was reset), he made plans retrieve someone who had helped him through the entire adventure. After all, it wouldn't have been right to just leave him in the abandoned lighthouse, not to mention Zane deserved to know that he had a long lost brother of sorts. "Strange we never saw you the first time we arrived there, I suppose you weren't finished yet. Father must have been there for many years if he had enough time to build you as well."

"I got out of sleep mode when father finally passed, Tai-D kept me from falling apart until your friend arrived. He always beats me at chess somehow, even if I'm much ahead of him! Wait, if we're both named Zane and have the same programming, how would anyone be able to tell us apart?"

The titanium ninja couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable his little brother could be. "How about we call you Echo? Since you're like my echo." Zane suggested.

"Echo Zane, I like it! Will I have to become a ninja as well? I'm not very good when it comes to stealth."

"You can be whatever you'd like to be, you'll soon find out what you're good at once we get back to the bounty." Very soon the droids passed by a poster advertising a sumo tournament in the center of the city. "Huh, that would be interesting to see."

However, Echo was drawn to the massive wrestlers. "I know what I want to do now, I want to become a sumo wrestler." He declared, puffing out his chest. "I will be the best there is!"

"Are you sure Echo? You'll have to become enormous in order to stand a chance in the ring."

"Will you help me gain then?"

"Me? Well alright, but I just might end up bloating alongside you."

The rusted droid squealed with glee, hugging his older brother. "We can become the sumo droid brothers!" In an instant he dragged Zane by the arm to Skylor's noodle house, ready to fatten up until he would be rolled into the ring. "It looks like they have a milkshake machine now too! Sumo Shakes? Must be a new brand."

"And just a dollar a glass, I wonder if the name has anything to with the fat content." The ice ninja chuckled, getting a cookies and cream shake for himself and a double chocolate for Echo. "Oh my, these are so creamy! It's almost like there's no end to this glass."

As the droids continued continued to drink, their bellies started to grow. Expanding enough to snap the belts off their gi, flopping down to the floor with enough swallows. They bloated enough to squish together, resembling two large marshmallows stuck in tight clothes. Halfway through their shakes was when the fat started to spread, their thighs and butts broke through the pants without any trouble and their faces softened next.

"Oh my, I look like a blimp!" Zane squeaked, his gut jiggling as his shirt finally tore to bits. "I have three new chins and my chest is so wobbly too.."

Echo meanwhile took his soft belly into his hands and shook it about. "This is the perfect sumo size! All we need now are mawashies and to train." He exclaimed, hugging his squishy brother.

The older droid squeaked as he was hugged, their bellies smooshing harder. "I suppose this does feel nice, I could get used to becoming a sumo droid. After eating a huge meal, we'll sleep in order to become even larger!"

"Eating and sleeping all day? You should have been a rikishi long ago! Boy won't your teammates be jealous of us now."

The pair simply chuckled as they waddled back to the bounty for a long fat nap. "We'll be the star sumos in a flash."