Steam Explosion

Down in the bowels of Kryptarium Prison laid Cell One. A special maximum security room for only the biggest and baddest criminals, it once held the recently revived Garmadon. However now it was arranged to house a new, much larger threat to the city. "You think we should get something a little more fireproof?" An officer asked. "The glass could melt easily around her."

"Even if she did, she's surrounded by a potentially bottomless pit. She'd either have to be a strong rock climber or have wings in order to even get to the exit. Oh yeah, it's blocked off by a laser wall so she can't get out that way either." His friend smirked. "Hopefully the ninja will deal with her before any more of the city gets burned down, took twenty gallons of water just to put out Dareth's apartment."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile three of the famed ninja; Lloyd, Nya and Zane landed in front of the recently repaired monastary, just waiting for their unexpected guest to arrive. "Good thing it didn't take long to get the other scroll, the others can rest easy while we hold her off." The green ninja remarked, pulling the Forbidden Spinjitzu out of its cloth once the fiery snake was in sight.

"Ssssso, you found the other ssssscroll? No matter, you will fall! Nothing will sssssstop my revenge!" Aspheera hissed, grabbing her own scroll. "Char, you deal with the other two."

"Yesss yesss! Anything for the great Pharaoh Assssssspheera!" The smaller, pitch black Pyro Viper grinned. He slithered over to take them out, only to be knocked away by a blast of freezing water.

Rolling her eyes, Aspheera and Lloyd knocked each other around like two spinning tops, it seemed neither was able to overpower the other. But as she went on, the vengeance obsessed serpent tripped up her opponent, burning him in the process.

"Ah!! Wait where's the scroll?!" Lloyd panicked, realizing he dropped it while trying to put out the fire on his foot. Desperately looking for it, he found it in Char's hand. "Hey, how come it'ssssssss not doing anything for me?"

"Musssssst only work for Ssssspinjitzu ussserssssss. Hm, hand it over! I'll be twice asssss ssstrong with two sssscrollssssssss!"

"No!" Nya snapped, smacking it out of the way. It made her shudder just touching the scroll, after seeing Lloyd snapping at her with it in possession she didn't want to go anywhere near it. "I don't need a stupid scroll to fight you!"

"Oh really? Are you ssssscared of it? Ha! You'll be sssssso much easier to defeat." The serpent cackled, smacking her away with a single tail whip. "Look at that, you're outnumbered."

As the pack of Pyro Vipers and giant flaming cobras surrounded the poor nindroid, Zane instantly went for the scroll. At any other moment he'd be concerned at why his teammate refused to go anywhere near it, but as he was going to overheat in a matter of seconds he didn't stop to think.

As he held it, a powerful surge of energy rocked his whole body. It was almost like a sugar rush, just as addictive as one too. With it in his grasp, he shot a wave of ice at the opposing snakes. "You won't hurt my friends!" He snapped, rushing towards Aspheera.

"Hmm, fire and ice?" A Viper remarked. "Who would win?"

Of course Aspheera wasn't going to answer, not when she had plans she had to get to. "Move it icicle! I musssst have my revenge!"

"Your petty vengeance can wait! I will crush you!!"

Growling, the duel continued. As fire kept meeting with ice, steam began to fill the courtyard. The fog obscured everyone's view, no one noticed an ice ball flew into Aspheera's mouth. Or that Zane had swallowed some flying embers. Once all the steam had cleared, the fighting stopped. Both opponents had a look of horror on their faces.

A loud hissing came out of their nostrils, along with bursts of steam. With each burst, their bellies inflated. "Wha-what's going on?!" Backing away from the swelling duo, another loud steam explosion erupted, sending them all backwards.

The ice master's gi was torn to bits as his belly kept puffing up, while the fiery serpent's robes just barely held onto her growing frame. Their limbs quickly grew stubby, sinking into their rounded out middles. During all the chaos, the scrolls were dropped into the melting ice.

Soon the two stopped inflating, but by then they were the size of wrecking balls. "Urrghhh.. Bring Wu out right now!! I'll flatten him!"

It took Lloyd all his strength not to laugh at the once formidable foe, all she could do now was flail her stubby tail and attempt to roll him over. "I don't think that's going to happen. Umm, I think we might need a new kind of cell for her now."