A Day Off (Greenflame)

Almost a whole year had passed since Nya went to become the sea, the team was in shambles much like when the Overlord was permanently destroyed back in 2014. While Cole, Zane and Pixal remained at the monastery and continued to protect the city (although it seems even criminals were mourning over the water ninja, as there was never anything worse than some petty muggers), the rest of the team went their separate ways. Kai started his own self defense classes, Lloyd took up several odd jobs and Jay completely vanished from the public eye. They hadn't seen each other eye to eye in what felt like forever.

That is until one day when the fire ninja returned to the city. "Been a while since we last met, gone from slither pit fights to taking over Dareth's old dojo? At least he didn't encourage kids to pick fits with dead squid people." Lloyd grumbled, although he didn't want to admit he missed seeing Kai. "So what'll it be? I suggested a new item; Shave Ice Emperor. Fitting with how he still thinks he can be a ninja despite losing Nya."

"Heh, like how you kept being the green ninja when he blew up?"

"That was different! I was seventeen and stupid, thinking it couldn't get any worse than that. But no, then I was possessed, after that was the whole TV show gig, then all those villains coming back on Day of the Departed! I'm not even going to refer to that bitch who ruined my dad, if I could I'd have strangled her myself!"

It shocked Kai seeing Lloyd this angry, often times the fire ninja was the one who needed calming. "His eyes went purple too, hope this isn't foreshadowing anything." He thought. "Hey.. Lloyd, babe. She's gone now."

"I guess, but everything she did still hurts. My title of the green ninja is becoming more of a curse with every passing adventure we have. It's all I have now, that and being the son of Lord Garmadon, or Sensei or whatever title he comes up with now. I never have any time to just be Lloyd, I don't think I ever did..."

The fire ninja knew what he meant, most of his childhood was being Nya's parent. "You know, I think we should have a day just to ourselves. Whenever Nya and I had enough money we would head down to the movies or splurge on as many cakes we could buy. We did get a lot of cash from the Shintaro treasure vaults after our adventure there, we could catch the latest Starfarer movie."

"I think we deserve an entire marathon, we never get a break."

"Never get a break?" A voice purred from the booth next door. "How does one live like that?"

"Ack! Um, it's nothing really. We're just-"

"It sounds like what you need is a week of rest and relaxation at the new Hungry Boar Spa. It's on the house for such exhausted ninja like yourself."

"I mean.. I don't want to be a bother."

"I insist, think of it as my way of saying thank you for everything you've done." The spa owner replied, moving over to the ninja's booth. "The both of you will finally get the rest you deserve and before you know it, you'll be your old selves again. I also provide complimentary ice cream sundaes."

Kai and Lloyd couldn't refuse after hearing they would be fed. "Alright, I'll ask Cole to fill in for me until we get back." The fire ninja remarked. "So how far to this spa?"

The mysterious owner smirked, leading the pair into a limousine. "Ooh fancy, probably expensive too. Good thing it's all free to us, you think they have free counciling sessions too?" Lloyd joked, finally feeling his mood lighten. Very soon they stopped far in the country's, in front of them was a small farmhouse complete with stables and cattle grazing in the fields. "Well, that explains why it's called the Hungry Boar Spa."

The farmhouse itself had three separate bedrooms, a massage parlor, horses to ride on and much to the ninjas' delight, a large cafeteria. "Wow, these hay beds are a lot comfier than I thought. Now for the ice cream!"

The mysterious spa owner was happy to scoop them up large sundaes loaded in whipped cream, sliced almonds and hot fudge sauce. "We also have freshly made waffles, mochi balls, curry bread with spiral fries and all the chocolate cake you can eat!" He purred, watching as the pair gorged themselves. "You certainly were hungry."

Kai got more chocolate on his face than in his mouth, however he didn't care from how amazing it tasted. "I've never had anything so rich and creamy before! How have we never found out about this place before?"

Lloyd was somehow even messier, taking in huge spoonfuls of ice cream and widening his mouth as much as he could. Up next was the mochi balls the size of baseballs, the two couldn't stop the more they ate. "Heh, better get that off before it dries." The green ninja purred, licking some melted chocolate off his boyfriend's face. "I can't remember the last time I had this much fun."

"Well we didn't get a lot of time alone until now. Mmm, does it taste even sweeter on me?"

"More like spicy~. I just might eat this sundae off of your face."

Grinning, Kai smeared some chocolate on Lloyd's neck before licking it off. "Yours is even creamier. It's like you were made for desserts." He laughed, watching how much the latter blushed. "How about we warm ourselves up with the fries?"

The pair gorged away like there was no tomorrow. They felt this was some dream, that at one point they'll wake up and find themselves back at their dead end jobs. However they didn't seem to notice how much they were bulging. Kai's belly swelled by the second, piling up onto his lap like a jiggly tray, his chest went from being completely flat to an impressive pair of moobs that shook from the slightest movement.

Lloyd's fat piled up more at his hips and butt, tearing up his pants by the seams. His face was already plump before, but now it had enormous cheeks with a double chin. Their gi were tearing up from how much they ate, leaving them as nothing more than tattered bits of cloth on the floor. "Mm, this is the life. How about we get a massage next?" Lloyd purred.

"You read my mind Cutie~. After that we should sleep."

As the days went by the couple became unrecognizable under the layers of fat they gained. Their limbs vanished under their dozens of flab rolls, their cheeks and many chins covered up most of their faces aside from their constantly pouting lips, their titanic bellies took up all the space in their room and their ass cheeks were so huge one could go spelunking between them. "I see you've had a lovely time here. Of course I'm not sure how you'll remain ninja now." The owner chuckled.

"Urrp.. you know what I think? Screw ninja stuff, I just wanna be a pig here." Kai belched, his chins wobbling from the vibration.

"Yeah~, Cole and those droids can handle saving the city. I just want to stay here forever." Lloyd added, belly bumping his boyfriend as best as he could

"Mhm? You really don't want to be ninja anymore?"

"No way! If I could, I'd stop this whole green ninja prophecy before it even begun. Of course I'd need to stop Dad from getting near the Devourer, I wish that snake never bit him."

Immediately the mysterious spa owner grinned. "Your wish is yours to keep."