Two New Realms (Greenflame)

Ever since Wu remained in the Temporal Vortex, the ninja were having a rough time keeping it together. And by the ninja I mean Jay. Jay was constantly leaving his dirty laundry all over the place and one too many times would a ninja end up sitting on his underwear. They spent most of their days dealing with petty criminals or asking any other old masters if they've seen a man with an overly long beard and an all white. "There was one guy who nearly fit the description but he had a brown cape and his mouth wasn't in 3D." The lightning ninja remarked.

As expected the passing days were pretty uneventful, that is until news of a biker cult called the Sons of Garmadon came out. That alongside them meeting some royal family whom they swore never existed before but are apparently in power. They always just assumed Cyrus Borg was the one in charge since he basically rebuilt the city, although there was news that a mayor might turn up randomly next. "The timeline sure got messed up since you and Nya escaped the Vortex, you think the Time Twins are meeting our future selves?" Lloyd joked.

"Heh, and see us as husbands. Wouldn't that be a surprise for everyone?" Kai chuckled, kissing his cheek. "I know I'd look handsome with a mustache like my dad's. Mmm, I dunno about you but I have a bad feeling about that princess."

"Oh let's just ignore her for now, all she's doing is trying to flirt with me." Bad idea, as Harumi's flirty nature was to try and win him over for her little cult. No one would have expected the adopted princess of the royal family would have been a deranged Garmadon fanatic, or have thought to take her to therapy once they found her diary full of praise for the dark lord. She had hoped to win the green ninja over to her cult, but it seemed he already had someone in his life. Since she couldn't have the green ninja, she would have to get rid of him any way possible.

The last mask would need to be retrieved by someone of Oni blood, but Harumi knew a tea saleswoman she could trick instead. "But she was too distracted telling me of the Oni and Dragon to notice I stole this potions book." She smirked. "Lloyd might be part Oni, but hes got Dragon blood in him too. This will do the job, and it'll deal with that little boyfriend of his too."

One night while the couple were on patrol through the palace, the quiet one put her plan into action. The potion in her hand would fatten up any dragon hit with it, as will their romantic partner. The more affection they show towards each other, the larger they will become. "And no doubt Lloyd will soon come running to me, begging for a cure once he realizes what has happened!" She grinned, throwing the bottle at the couple.

The two ninja jumped as they were hit by the potion, the bright green liquid seemed to be absorbed directly into their skin. "Oooh.. I feel so bloated.. Ah! Kai!!" Lloyd squeaked. "Your belly!"

Looking down, the fire master realized his gi was straining as his gut surged outwards. "You're growing too!" He screamed, blushing as their bellies squished together after another surge of weight gain. "What's going on?!"

Lloyd was about to respond when he heard a loud rip from behind, he could barely look with his neck flab getting in the way but he knew his pants ripped. All he could wonder was how he was fattening up so quickly. "I didn't think I ate that much earlier!" His ass tripled in size in seconds flat, with how heavy it became he immediately fell over. "Urgh... Kai? Can you help me up?"

He attempted to pick up his boyfriend, only to fall over and smoosh himself against Lloyd. "Ack! You okay?" His voice became muffled as he's squished under all that flab. Each layer of fat felt like a squishy pillow, the way the blubber oozed between his fingers felt almost soothing. "Mmm~ Wait, did I just moan?"

The green ninja's chubby face turned as red as his boyfriend's gi. "Uh, you really like this?" Lloyd moaned, feeling himself swell from pleasure. "Oooh~ why does this feel so good?"

Kai smirked a little at response, giving his belly a squeeze. "You're like a stress ball and a mattress all in one~ And I can't begin to talk about your plumpy cheeks, both sets~" He purred, giving his ass a slap. The pair bloated even further the more they moaned, leaning into a kiss. "Mm~ Grow huge with me."

They didn't care that the room was breaking with how huge they already were, they didn't even notice they were already starting to outsize the entire palace. Lloyd's weight went more to his thunder thighs and bubble butt while Kai's blubber was most at his belly and giant moobs. With how they continued to smother each other in each other's flab, they continued to swell. The boyfriends broke through the entire palace, their gelatinous bodies spilling out into the streets, then taking up the entire city, it seemed like there was no end to their growing.

Harumi obviously was furious at the results, and not just because she got herself trapped under a flab roll. With how much they continued to kiss and fondle each other as best they could, Kai and Lloyd knew by now they were beginning to outsize the entire planet but didn't care at all. The stars were closer than ever and the boyfriends could definitely feel the warmth from them on their bellies, in a matter of seconds the planet looked more like a baseball to the galactic sized blobs. Just the idea of outsizing the entire universe gave the boyfriends shivers, they wanted to take up all possible space they could discover. They would be known as the Greenflame Galaxy by explorers from other realms, although no one knew they were once humans.