Don't Feed The Droid

Here's a little something I made based on a DA friend's vore stories based on Season 4. I'll provide the link in the comments.

"Open wide Titanibutt, we got another victim."

"Urrrgh.. Two in one day? I swear my jaw might end up unhinged one day.."

For the past few days the tournament of elements continued swimmingly, to the cultists anyways. Master Chen watched in glee whenever another elemental master lost a match, especially when he got to send them down trapdoors Looney Tunes style. Down below the stadium laid a very familiar face, the reason four contestants entered the tournament in the first place.

The whole plan was to lure the elementals into a trap and keeping them stuffed away somewhere until a spell requiring all their elements is needed, of course Chen wouldn't be bothered to just lock them all up in a cage or have them become his noodle making slaves. No he needed to make things needlessly complicated, by transforming his only prisoner into a giant prison cell.

"Oh you're gonna like this one Zane, the master of smoke! Has a lovely texture and goes down smooth, also really smoky as the name implies." The cult leader cackled, pressing against the titanium ninja's massive gut. "Ohoho, seems like everyone else in there is having a party."

Zane simply belched in response, every day he would be force fed an unlucky elemental no matter how stuffed he felt. His belly was tinted red and looked as if it could burst at any moment with how many punches and kicks he had to sustain. His stomach walls were lined with vengestone to keep them from busting out in a flash, learnt that from when Pixal tried holding the master of metal. "Uurrrgh.. I don't know how much more I can stomach, bad enough I must constantly fill up with people but must you lubricate my behind as well?"

"What the garlic butter hose? Once you've eaten everyone I'm gonna have to eat you next! And I really want my big meal to be extremely tasty before I take over all of Ninjago!" He snickered, giving the bloated nindroid's belly a good smack. "You sure do jiggle a lot for a robot, good thing too because I love playing with soft tums."

Grumbling, Zane swallowed the tied up Shade and winced as his belly grew more full. He felt that if he swallowed one more person he could explode like a ticking time bomb, but he still managed to keep it all in somehow. "Please... No more, if you're going to swallow me up anyways why not do the same with the rest of the elementals?"

"And have everyone wondering what happened to those who lost? They'll see me waddling with a big ass gut and put two and two together! But no one knows you're down here and besides, the Anacondrai are known for swallowing prey ten times their size! So I'll do just the same, I find it much more satisfying anyways."

Chen started pressing down on the mountainous droid's extended belly, knowing where his most sensitive spots were. "If it makes you feel better I won't digest them either, but I will require them all in the gut for this spell."

"Really now? With your visible ribcage?" Zane joked, whining as his sensitive spots caused him to let out little belches. "What if I try swallowing you up too?"

"Like that'll ever happen, you're completely pinned down by all those losers! And they'll soon be joined by your little team and that spy once I finally catch them. Kapau and Zugu too, those imbeciles are starting to annoy me."

---------------------

Zane Ending

"Urrrgghhh... Please!! No more!! I can't take it any longer!" Zane pleaded, his belly had just reached the roof of the now vacant stadium, pulsating with all the pounding of the elementals attempting to escape. He had finally swallowed Skylor and couldn't take another bite, or could he? As Chen approached the helpless fat droid, he didn't expect a free arm to grab his shoulder.

Having enough of all the force feeding, the ice master bit down hard to keep the cult leader from squirming free. With one final swallow, Zane was completely stuffed to the gills. "OOooooh, I still don't know how I'm going to get out of here, but at least there won't be any spells going on." He belched, rubbing his giant belly. "You shouldn't have had me swallow all those masters if you wanted me to leave you be."

----------------------

Chen Ending

Before completely swallowing his victim, Chen wanted to have some fun prodding him some more. "You know any normal person would have popped on the spot right? I like my elementals with a big gut capacity, and you sure have the biggest I have ever seen. Besides me of course!"

Licking his lips, the deranged cult leader widened his jaw to fit the enormous mass that was once Zane down his gullet. "Mmm~ just the perfect amount of butter for this fatass." He grinned, jiggling his giant belly around. "I'll spit you out if you stop kicking in there okay? I just need to do that spell."