Bobambush

Today was the middle off they longest heat wave Ninjago has ever faced, it was too much even for the heroes of the land. Nya, Pixal and Wu were lucky enough to win an all expenses paid cruise while the boys were stuck trying to fix their broken down air conditioner.

"Hey Zane, have ya tried using your freezing hands to give us a little cool off?"

"I have attempted five times now Jay, the heat is much too unbearable for even my element. All I get is steam, I wonder if this has anything to do with K-"

"Hey don't blame me for this! Just because I'm the master of fire doesn't mean I freeze when I don't put on a heavy duvet and wool sweater in the heat of summer."

Meanwhile Cole finished up the last ice cream cake in the freezer, it was half melted and didn't do much to cool him off. "Isn't there a new bubble tea place that opened up this morning? I bet they got like a million flavours to cool us off with!"

"Bubble tea huh? I remember Darkly's cafeteria gave out a big jug with every meal! Course when Wu took over he replaced them with regular water, said the boba was too unhealthy." Lloyd reminisced on those years at his old boarding school. "I haven't had that in so long, since we always had to be in peak physical every day."

"Hold on I think I got it fixed! Hey who turned out the lights?! Oh wait I think I blew a fuse. Bubble tea sounds much better anyways."

And so it was agreed, they ditched the roasting monastery and drove right into the city in search of the new bubble tea shop. "This must be it, My Sweet Tea. Looks like no one else's there, all the more cool drinks for ourselves!"

Getting off their respective vehicles, the five ninja all entered the shop. "Oooh, it sure smells good in here! Ya think they got jelly alongside the tea?"

All the booth was equipped with a screen to customize drinks along with a platform in the center of each table to bring up the finished drinks. "This place is like a dream! Custom drinks and red bean toppings! You think they got grass jelly here too?"

"Popping boba for me, topped off with coconut jelly and cookie crumbs!"

"I would enjoy honeydew syrup in my jasmine tea, perhaps with a drizzle of condensed milk and custard."

"Everything strawberry for me! Strawberry syrup in my matcha, topped with strawberries and don't forget the tapioca noodles!"

"And give me all the possible combinations!"

"Really Cole?"

"...... Alright maybe just an almond black tea with chocolate custard on the bottom. With cookie crumbs!"

With their orders checked out on the screen, the table opened up to reveal their respective drinks. "And in seconds flat! This place is getting a definite five stars from me!" Jay grinned, taking a sip out of his tea. "Mmmm, so fresh!"

The others were quick to agree, slurping up their drinks and popping the remaining tapioca bubbles, fruit and jelly cubes. Instantly they went to order seconds, then came thirds, even fourths.

The more they gorged, the larger and more sloshy their bellies became. Five loud belches followed suit, but it was clear that even the largest cups weren't enough to satisfy the boys. "Such a large quantity of liquid sugar cannot be good for our waistlines." Zane remarked, poking his squishy gut.

"But you're loving it, I can tell." Getting in between the flustered ice ninja, Cole and Kai belly bumped him. "Isn't there any way to get way more boba? And to try to get every single flavour combo as possible in one sitting!"

Right at the corner of the ordering screen was a button labeled "Full Throttle", thinking it might send out a new drink every time they finish, Jay gave it a press. Rather than more cups of boba, ten long hoses emerged and attached themselves to the ninja. One shoved into their mouths, the other into their navels.

"Hey!! What gives?!"

Before anyone could react, sweet cold bubble tea sprayed right into them. They squirmed and panicked away as their bellies tripled in size, snapping right out of their now tattered gi and spilling out all over the table. The booth could barely hold their massive frames, eventually it broke under pressure. The boys still continued to grow even after all that remained on their blob like frames were stretchy boxer shorts.

Their heads nearly sank right into their soft neck fat, as did their limbs into their chubby butts and flabby love handles. Eventually the stuffing did stop, but only until the five ninja took up all the space in the entire tea shop. It was quite awkward for the team to be so close in such a small space, but it wasn't like everyone was watching and taking photographs right?

"BURRRP!!.. We're completely cooled off, but what's gonna happen when we need to let it all out? And I don't mean all this blubber." Jay grumbled.

"Umm, a litter box?"

"You are forgetting I-BUURRRRP!! I am titanium, I don't need to excrete any bodily fluids like you four.. Urp, but gas is another matter."

"Just as long as it doesn't come out of the other e-BURRRP!!"

Of course having drunk nothing but refreshing sweet tea, their belches weren't completely unbearable. But that's not to say they weren't completely embarrassed from being half naked blobs constantly letting out gas every second, thankfully it somehow didn't garner too much attention.