Kuddles And Llooney's Ballooney Origins

As the rest of the ninja were off either visiting family or dealing with Ronin's usual shenanigans at his pawn shop, Kai and Lloyd were investigating an abandoned theme park on the outskirts of the city. "According to uncle Wu, this place used to be even more popular than MegaMonster. They had some of the biggest bounce houses and even held balloon rides over the pier! But some accident caused the entire place to shut down over twenty years ago, no one knows how it happened." Lloyd explained.

"Probably just rides breaking down from lack of maintenance. It's not like the owner was some twisted man who forced a bunch of people to dress in pink cow costumes and put the bathrooms miles away from the entrance." Kai chuckled. The front gates were in sight, rusted and chained shut. They assumed the rest of the park would be just as dilapidated, but to their surprise it looked like it was still open for business.

"The lights are still working, and those toy prizes look brand new. Is someone just planning on rebuilding the place?"

"If there was, it would have been all over the news. I know this place was huge but the damage must have been severe if barely anyone talks about it nowadays."

Kai was about to respond when he saw a purple light show go off in the distance. "Less talk, more action!" He instantly drew his katana and rushed to stop whoever was there. "Kai, wait! You don't know-oh forget it."

Lloyd did love the fire ninja, but he wasn't very fond of how he would often charge headfirst into danger. Especially into an unknown and very creepy old carnival. "Alright, come on up with your hands up!" The brunette snapped at a mysterious figure under the biggest tent.

The figure emerged from the shadows, he just looked like a regular man in his thirties. He was dressed in a sparkling purple suit and top hat, a wand in hand as well. "I never would have imagined the ninja would find themselves in here, are you that impatient to see this place rise to the top again?"

"More like we wanna know why you're at this dump, what's with the getup?" Kai snapped.

The strange man hissed in response. "You're a hothead, aren't you? Well if you must know my name is Dorama Gonfi, otherwise known as Dorama The Inflatable!" He introduced. "And you will pay for your rudeness."

Before Kai could do anything else, Lloyd caught up with him and held his shoulder. "Sorry about Kai, sometimes he rushes ahead without thinking things through." He told Dorama. "Did you repair this entire place?"

"Oh yes, in fact I was the owner! That is until some kids thought it would be funny to fill the bounce house with helium and send a bunch of people flying, they shut us down over a single accident!" The magician snapped. "I've been here this whole time, working to make this old place better than it once was!"

The green ninja slowly lowered his sword, this man seemed harmless enough. "I'm really sorry you lost your park, is there anything we can do to help?" Lloyd offered.

Dorama smirked at that question. "Oh you are too kind, much sweeter than your boyfriend. I'm not sure if I can possibly accept."

Lloyd was about to respond when Kai pulled him aside. "Lloyd, I don't like the look of this guy. I mean if he really wanted to restore this place shouldn't there be a ton of workers around here?" He whispered.

"I guess he's working overtime? Or they all quit on him, if we get hired we can snoop around here and see what he's really up to."

Lloyd figured it was nothing more than a cover up for some smuggling operation, they could take Dorama out easily on their own. "So what would you like us to do? Advertising? Equipment maintenance? Or just scooping trash off the ground?"

Dorama simply smirked in response. "Oh I already took care of all that. My magic isn't just for show y'know?" Taking out his wand, he took aim at the ninja and shot out a purple beam. "I want you for something much more important!"

Kai and Lloyd drew their weapons, but as soon as they were hit with the beam they were unable to move a single muscle. All they could do was speak. "H-hey! What do you think you're doing?!" The fire ninja snapped.

"Oh ninja, it's nothing personal." Dorama purred, dragging the helpless ninja into the main tent. "Although you still need to pay for your rudeness. Now, what shall I do with you?"

"H-hey! Just what are you planning?" Lloyd snapped. He struggled as hard as he could, but it was no use. "Urrrgh, well? Are you buying Vengestone from Shintaro? Gonna produce a boatload of propaganda to trick people into thinking dragons don't deserve rights?"

"Spoilers much? But no, I have a much more realistic, actually attainable goal. Immobilizing you in this state is just the first part of my spell."

Before Lloyd could ask what he meant, he noticed his belly was becoming more bloated before his eyes. "H-hey! Is this some kind of joke?!"

"Why are you so surprised? You did agree to help me, and I needed help with the entertainment department. You and your friend are perfect for the job." The magician chuckled as he watched the two ninja inflate.

Kai groaned as he felt his belly swell further, then he could feel his legs shrink into his massive torso. He couldn't imagine how he and Lloyd were inflating without any hoses or berry gum, let alone how they were going to deflate. The more they ballooned, the more Kai seemed to enjoy it. "Wh-what's happening!? Why am I enjoying this?" He thought, finally letting out a moan.

Lloyd blushed as their bellies bumped together, their limbs practically disappearing into their inflating bodies. Their gi tore up and were nothing more than tatters on the ground, leaving them in nothing but red and green briefs. They could do nothing but let out muffled moans as they simply floated in place, it was as if they were in a trance. Dorama purred at a job well done, giving their round bellies a good slap. "Very nice and tight, you both are perfect~ Now do as I say."

With a snap of his fingers, Kai and Lloyd's eyes suddenly became spiralized and creepy smiles appeared on their faces. "Good, your costumes are ready. So sit still as I dress you both."

The inflated ninja nodded, they giggled as their ballooned frames were pressed down. Kai was put into a red jester's outfit with orange stars and a flaming pattern on the bottom, his jester's hat was red with orange streaks and bells on the tips. Lloyd's outfit was green with bright green diamonds and a wave-like pattern on the bottom. His hat had two grassy green stripes with diamonds in the middle and heart shaped pom poms at the tips.

"Very nice, from now on your names will be Kuddles and Llooney. You can go play now, if you see anyone bring them to me. Right?"

The ballooney ninja just giggled as they bounced out of the main tent, bumping against each other as they continued to giggle. "Two down and three to go~"