Overload

After the ultimate battle of the Golden Ninja and the Overlord concluded with the former victorious, everyone worked hard in order to rebuild their city. Now with the more advance technology of the residential genius, Cyrus Borg, they were able to plan for a more futuristic new city.

The ninja helped out too, Jay and his parents helped to reroute a new power source directly from the lightning, Cole used his super strength to tow away any large pieces of debris, Kai and Nya put their blacksmith skills to the test as they brought the blueprints to life and Lloyd's golden dragon blew away any remaining dark fog.

Now that just leaves the famed ice ninja. He was tasked with making sure no more dark matter could seep into the ocean, thus he went alone to the Dark Island to clean it all out. "You sure you can handle this on your own?"

"Yes Sensei, I can't risk the others being corrupted once again. I was surprised when I found that substance didn't affect me at all, thankfully I had disguise mode on hand."

"Very well, but make sure you contact us if you find anything out of the ordinary while you're there."

With that, Zane set off for the Dark Island with his newly built Shuricopter. A far cry from the bike his golden weapon transformed into, but it was a lot more efficient to go across the water on. Once he landed on the beaches of the still raised Dark Island, Zane checked for any traces of the purple gloop spilling into the sea.

"It must all still be at the center of the island. But I can't risk it leaking over to the beach, better to dispose of it personally." With that, he hurried to the old Dark Matter mines. "It's still flowing, I wonder if there's any way to cut it off."

The ice ninja waded through the goo, hoping to find something to build a dam with. "I wonder how there's still so much, even after the Overlord's defeat. Unless there's someone else to keep the production going."

As he talked to himself, a splash of the Dark Matter flung itself right into his mouth. "Ack!!" He chocked, attempting to cough it back up. "Ooh... I.. It tasted.... Nice?"

Despite it's grotesque appearance, Zane found that it tasted similar to milk jelly. It tingled his artificial taste buds and got him to crave more of it. "It doesn't affect me to touch, so I'm sure I can ingest some more of this."

Taking a handful of Dark Matter, he stuffed it all into his mouth. This time he allowed his tongue to squirm about, letting it get the full pleasure of this new sensation. Once he swallowed he instantly took in another handful, then another, he couldn't stop once he started.

As he continued to eat his belly started to grow. It surged outwards, tearing up his gi as love handles formed on his once chiseled torso, eventually even touching the soft ground below him. His thighs and bum swelled up quite a lot too, jiggling by the mere breeze blowing them. "Ah! When I get return I must ask Wu about getting me a tailor." He giggled, watching his bubble butt break out of his gi.

Eventually he ditched scooping up handfuls and went for dunking his face right into the goo, slurping it all up with gusto. He grew rounder by the second, his limbs quickly sank into his bloating belly, leaving tiny stubs under layers of flab. Despite how lard like he was, he barely felt any fuller. His belly and chubby cheeks were coated with purple stains, even his skin begun to tint a slight purple.

"Aaah, I've finally found you, White Ninja." An earlier familiar face came from the now empty cave. It was one he knew all too well. "N..no, Lloyd defeated you!"

"He may have, but I'm never destroyed!" The Overlord cackled, a large bright purple blob with red eyes laid flat on his belly flab. "Looks like this little piggy should have stayed home."

Zane shuddered at his touch, feeling the embodiment of shadows move up to his mouth. "Look at you, I was going to use my Dark Matter to rise again! But the greedy little pig drank the entire lake, he gobbled it all down as if it was jelly." It cooed into his ear, loving how flustered he became.

"Urgh, get away from me!"

But opening his mouth was a bad idea, as the malevolent spirit slipped down his throat, nestling in the contained Dark Matter. "I will need to make some changes, but you'll make a lovely vessel, little piggy."

Attempting to wobble away, Zane felt his belly burning up. Hunching over, he felt his navel stretch up to his sides, forming itself into a new mouth full of jagged teeth.

Enormous wings popped out of his shoulder blades, as well as a thick tail in between his squishy cheeks. Finally claws formed at his hands and feet and his eyes changed to a blood red. "Time to pay your friends a little visit."