Clutching The Belly

With all the adventuring the famous Clutch Powers had done (both alone and with his team), he racked up almost three years worth of vacation days. Clutch wanted to refuse, but the other adventurers insisted they could handle the work themselves. "Eh, I could always return to Ninjago. I'm feeling nostalgic after being away for eight years, heh, I remember when I helped that archeological team find the Fangblade. Maybe I should get my archeology degree, then I could be called Dr Powers!"

As he made his way through the archeology school, he was starting to get a bigger ego. He was already the greatest adventurer known to all the realms, now he was top of the class and graduated with flying colours, everyone was singing his praises. "Heh, maybe I should star in my own autobiography. And make it a musical! And if I'm really lucky I could get a ninja or two to be my guests of honor!" He joked, although the idea stuck with him. "The first student to graduate in just a week. And now I get to lead my very own expedition team! Heh, just wish I knew how Peg, Brick and Bernie are doing right now."

And along with his newfound fame in the archeological world led to the many banquet invites and dinner parties, all loaded with fancy meals, rich desserts and enough beer to last a lifetime. Clutch wasn't used to this much attention before, back at home the most he would get is a new car and a congrats from Kjed. Now he was out with the most important people in the city such as Cyrus Borg and the Explorer's Club, dining on only the most expensive cuisine and being the first to try whatever new dish that was offered to him. Of course with a new, richer diet came a very big change to his physique. "Phew... I could have sworn this fit me just a week ago." He grunted.

To say Clutch was getting pudgy was an understatement to say the least, his belly was so huge it turned all his shirts into sports bras for his equally jiggly moobs. His thighs and butt weren't anything to sneeze at either, they strained even the stretchiest pair of pants he bought and tore quite a few previous pairs. His once sharp face with prominent cheekbones were now covered up with a double chin and soft, flabby cheeks. Once he finally squeezed himself into his best suit, it was off to his movie premiere. "My Musical Life, the entire life of yours truly with original songs! Boy if dad could see me now, at least Mom is going with a front row seat. The rest of the team also said they'll come too, I wonder what they've been doing while I was away."

Of course they would have never expected their team leader to have gained so much weight in such little time, especially enough to strain a size XXXL tuxedo. "Whoa! How did you get so.... uuuuuh.." Clutch knew he was getting chubbier every day, he just didn't care since it meant he got to have tons of luxurious dishes. "Fat? I think it's a good look on me." Clutch burped. "Wait until the after party, there will be hors d'oeuvres for all! Even two of the world famous ninja are coming!"

A special seat had to be designed for the flabby adventurer, twice the size of the regular ones. Even then his love handles would spill out over the sides, not that anyone minded if they meant getting to cuddle up with the world famous Clutch Powers. "Urrrp, now it's time for some little snacks." He burped as he munched away at his jumbo sized bucket of popcorn and gallon of soda. He was so full it was making it hard for him to waddle, he was stumbling his way through the crowds as he attempted to reach the green room.

Peg, Brick and Bernie unfortunately managed to get stuck once their huge friend tumbled backwards and right atop of them. "Hic! Sorry guys." Clutch squeaked, leading to yet another burp from the archeologist. The three all had to push in unison to help him up. "Whew, you're drunk off fat, salt and sugar!"

"Urrp, if I could reach ya I would give you a good slap!" Clutch grunted. Of course that didn't stop him from stuffing his face full of finger sandwiches, pizza and Jello shots. His belly swelled further outwards with each bite, finally popping the lower buttons off his tuxedo jacket. It was a miracle his clothes didn't experience any tears from his fattening body, but he did get plenty of stares from his guests.

He savored every moment of his fattening pleasure, knowing that it'll all be over once he's out of vacation days. His team will have to get used to him being so large, but it was worth cuddling up into his belly once the day was out. "Heh, I should have gotten fat a long time ago."

But how will he get in shape in time before Kjed finds out he let himself go? Well that's a story for another time