Masters of Balloonjitzu

With the green and red ninjas now completely spherical, the mysterious shadow rolled them right into a purple vortex. "The ninja will fall with my new plan, just a handful of my enhanced marshmallows had inflated them beyond their usual capacity, then the obedience spell kicks in."

As if on cue, their eyes became a deep purple. Their expressions went completely flat and turned to their new master, awaiting further orders. "You two go and play, I will call you when the time comes for your plumpness." He smirked, watching as Kai and Lloyd rolled about in their cell, belly bumping and snuggling up against their soft bodies. "One by one, they'll be swiped under Wu's nose."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But what he didn't know was that Wu was still working hard at his tea shop, in charge of caring for the five students was his older brother Garmadon. What's that you say? He should have been banished alongside the Anacondrai cultists? Well the generals he banished were merciful enough to allow him to return in his human form upon seeing how much his family missed him. Now he got to spend far more time with the boys while Wu and Misako planned something big for Nya, but that's a story for another time.

"Lloyd still hasn't returned, I must go out looking for him!"

"Aw don't fret Sensei G, he and Kai have been on way longer dates before!" Jay tried to assure him. "I know Nya and I have, heehee. But if it makes ya feel better one of us can go and look for them."

Garmadon was about to object, but Zane butted in. "I will go, my falcon will track my every move in case anything were to happen to me as well." The droid insisted. "Do not worry Sensei, I'll be quite alright out there."

"Well.. Alright, but I'll keep a close eye on the screen."

"Close eye? Are there also far eyes I should know about?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nindroid searched high and low for his teammates and wound up finding them in the most unusual condition. "Oh my.. You're so.... So... So round.." He squeaked, feeling their soft bellies pressing up against him. "How did this happen?"

Kai and Lloyd simply smirked, they weren't nearly as large as they were in the previous story, but still managed to tower over their slim teammate. In an instant he was squished in between the two massive balloons that were once his brothers. "He's so small and frail, the poor thing needs feeding."

"Feeding? I'm sorry but I've already eaten before c-"

With Zane's mouth open, the rounded out fire ninja stuffed it full of marshmallows. "Mrprff!! I'm not quite in the mood for sugary confectioneries.. As tasty as they were.." Upon swallowing the Puff Puffs, his polymer belly started to inflate. The flustered robot squeaked as he heard his gi tearing up as he grew.

His stubby limbs sank quickly into his soft gut, rounding him out like he was being pumped up with a bike pump. "Aaaaah.. Fly away my little friend.. You must warn the others!" He moaned to his falcon, watching as it nodded and flew off. "I... I.. I feel... I feel good."

His once blue eyes now gleamed dark purple, grinning alongside his feeders. However it wouldn't have lasted long with Cole and Jay springing to action. "Ha!! Looks like Kai really let himself go on his date." The lightning ninja laughed.

The hot headed marshmallow didn't take it well, as he responded by bowling him over. "Ack!! Oh come on it was just a joke, what did ya do anyways? Suck on tanks of helium?"

"Beats me, but these marshmallows sure are good!" Cole remarked, stuffing himself with the Puff Puffs. "Cole don't eat that! You don't know where those things have been!"

"Such a big mouth, you should fill it up."

"Hey who s-"

But before he could respond, the mysterious stranger force fed him the last of the marshmallows. "Finally, the once mighty ninja are nothing more than my soft playthings. Now I, Clouse can rule unopposed!" He cackled, watching as the final two ninja blimped up in front of his very eyes.

But what he didn't know was that he still had one more opponent in his path.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing that his five students were too round and helpless to defeat his longtime foe, Sensei Garmadon knew he needed to do something and fast. "I haven't done this in years, but it's my best bet to recover my boys." He thought.

Heading down into the Bounty, he pulled a scroll and some ink out of a hidden compartment. "Here goes nothing.."

Ink on his fingers, he sketched a round dragon on his belly. "Time to give him a taste of Balloonjitzu."

With that the grey haired sensei inhaled rapidly, inflating himself on deck. His belt snapped, his gi stretched over his massive gut, but he didn't stop puffing up until he was twice the size as his round students. "Aaaah, feels wonderful being this big again. Now let's hope I can still float."

Lifting up off the ground, Garmadon followed the falcon to where it last saw the five ninja. "Clouse!! You unhand my son right now!!"

The ghostly warlock jumped as he heard his voice, but quickly regained his composure. "It's five against one you old man, you have no chance of winning."

By his orders, the inflated ninja all rolled to their sensei in hopes to bowl him over. However he was able to bump them away with ease, increasing in size the more he inhaled. "Either you change them back right now or I'll bring down the house!"

"Change them back? Ha! These marshmallows have been enhanced by my powers, the inflation is permanent!" He cackled, not knowing that his hold on the five was starting to weaken.

Garmadon meanwhile was furious, hearing that his students will be stuck as blimps for life. "You, how dare you!!" Glancing over at a nearby firehose, he lunged for it, bloating much faster with the water flowing rapidly into his already massive belly.

Before he had any chance to run, Clouse was immediately smushed under the girth of his foe. "Grrr, you might have retrieved your pathetic students, but now their past training is useless without working limbs and sleek physiques." He groaned, teleporting away.

"In that case I should become their full time sensei." Slowly deflating, the sensei found his five ninja regain their normal eye colours, but were now very confused by their surroundings. "D.. Dad? What happened? All I remember was Kai and I were checking out this new sweet shop and then we had some marshmallows but then... Wow, you got round too."

"You and Kai were in some sort of trance the last time I saw you, I was fed some sort of marshmallow and puffed up like one."

"Well whatever happened I bet it'll wear off soon, right?.. Right Sensei G?"

"Hey.. Oh wait, are we gonna be like this for life?"

"I'm afraid so. But don't get discouraged, I will be teaching you a very old art I learnt when I was Lloyd's age."

"Discouraged? I find this new form quite amusing, I never thought I could be so soft and puffy."

"I'm with Zane, being a big boy is cool! I bet Nya would love to snuggle me up every night."

"And I can have all the cake I want, no more worrying about my weight when I'm always gonna be a ball."

"As long as nothing happened to my hair, I can live with being a sentient balloon. But how did you inflate?"

Smiling at his round boys, Garmadon rolled them all into a plump bear hug. "I'll show you once we get back, now you boys better get rolling."