FanFood

Saving the world from the Overlord was no easy feat, but it definitely paid off in the end. Lloyd got his old man back, the city no longer had to worry about the Sulkin or stone warriors creeping back to invade and most importantly was the reputation he got.

At first he was only known for being a little brat, trying hard to copy the dreaded Lord Garmadon. Now he got the respect he deserved from everyone as the greatest hero who ever lived (Well there was this one girl who objected but I don't think that'll be important.), everyone wanted to interview him.

He also gained plenty of fans, sending him letters on how much he meant to them and how he'll go down in history as the legendary gold ninja. That's not even getting into all the gifts sent to him from the Ninjamaniacs as Jay called them, antiques from the far off villages, brand new gi for any occasion, as well as plenty of food.

"Wow, another box of cream filled panda cookies? Not that I'm complaining, these are the best!" He remarked, saving a couple for Ultra Dragon. "Everything sure is piling up in the fridge, we should probably finish it all off huh?"

The four headed dragon simply nodded, nudging his master over to all the snacks that accumulated over the passing weeks. "Ooh, but where to start? The chocolate filled hotteok? Or how about a sweet red bean bun? Aw, why don't I let you decide big guy?"

With a flick of his tail, a boxful of melon flavoured ice pops fell into his lap. "I haven't had these in a long while, not since Wu had us only eating steamed fish and edamame beans." Lloyd chuckled, giving the first ice pop a long lick. "Mmm, fresh melon juice. Bet it came right out of the countryside, this would go great with some shaved ice!"

Next up was a large bowl full of kakigori, smothered in enough condensed milk to fill an entire cabinet. "So creamy, and it's coffee flavoured too!" Upon finishing the entire bowlful, he noticed that his belly was starting to peak out from under his shirt. "Ooh, maybe I should cut back a bit? Aw but I have no clue how much more I'll get tomorrow, I'll finish off as much as I can."

After that came the biggest jug of Halo-Halo he had ever seen, topped off with cornflakes and ube ice cream, then there was the chocolate bingsu, fresh strawberries on a stick and soft serve milk ice cream. There were plenty more the famed green ninja, but it all got mushed together once he stuffed them all down his gullet. His gut surged outwards, snapping his belt right off his waist with love handles pouring out of the soft fabric.

His thighs and butt swelled up as well, taking up all the space on his sofa and acting as a soft, fleshy table for his belly to lay on. His arms grew stubby with the flab rolls covering them up enough to make them almost useless to grab food. His face fattened up nicely as well, his neck was covered with fatty rolls, his cheeks puffed up and had gained a triple chin in a matter of minutes. Once he finally finished up all the snacks, the seat he was on completely cracked under his weight. "Ack! At least I don't weigh any more than you right?"

Ultra simply shook his four heads, nudging towards their scale. "You're exaggerating, there's no way I'm heavier than a dragon!.. Right?"

It was a struggle to lift right off the sofa, not helped that Lloyd was so round he ended up rolling about the room before ending up on the scale. "What?! Seven hundred pounds?! This has to be broken, there's no way I gained that much after a couple melon pops!"

The dragon's heads all gave him a look that screamed; you're kidding right? "... Okay, along with shaved ice, ice cream and all that manju. But don't try telling me you didn't help yourself to all the pocky! Urrp, nothing I can't lose as easily as I gained."

Of course that would be in vain, seeing as he could barely support his own weight without the help of his golden dragon. The fans didn't mind one bit however, they were more than happy to give him belly rubs and did reduce the amount of snacks they sent over. "Ha! You thought I couldn't lose any weight, well I did! Sure I only lost two pounds, but it's a start right?"

"Humans are so odd, next thing you know he'll be as big as we are." However it was all growls to Lloyd's ears. "Yeah I thought so too. I'll be my old trim self again in no time!"