Why Cole Never Bakes

There was nothing Cole loved most in the world than the delicious, fluffy, chocolatey taste of a freshly baked cake. It was too bad for him that he couldn't cook or bake to save his life, but that didn't stop him from trying at least. "I'm sure I'll get it right this time around! I'll be sure to use a recipe and follow it as much as I can, with a little additions here and there if need be." He thought as he set up all the ingredients for a perfect cake.

"Let's see now, how much flour do I need again? Aw well I'll figure out the portions as I go along. Aw, only half a cup of flour left." Looking around for a substitute, the earth master crushed up some leftover Oreos and dumped them all in. "It'll add a nice bit of texture too."

After some brown sugar and cocoa powder added in, next was the wet ingredients. "Aw man, we only got two white eggs and the recipe calls for three. And I know Wu would kill me if I use the brown eggs for cooking."

Then Cole remembered an egg substitute recipe, one of the ingredients involved was a lot of baking soda and a liquid he couldn't recall. Of course it was vinegar but he didn't know, so he thought one of Wu's teas could work. "Let's see, this one looks promising. Fattea, I mean eggs are like fat right?"

Bad idea as he was about to find out once the cake was baked, it smelt good and looked nice and fluffy enough so Cole went for a taste. "Mmm~ Oh this is so good! Even better than what the rec-" But before he could finish his sentence, something strange started happening.

In a flash his gut surged outwards, tearing up his new black hoodie and causing his undershirt to ride right up to his newfound moobs. Next up to expand were his thighs and butt, shredding through his tight jeans until the blubbery rear sagged right down to the floor, then his soft belly pressed up against the counter enough to knock over some ingredients onto his soft flesh. Finally it was time for his face to fatten up, his cheeks filled out, his neck became buried under piles of flab and his chins tripled.

He was nearly unrecognizable under all his fatty folds, he'd have become completely immobile if he took more than one bite. "Whoa.. That sure was good though! Heh, I bet I could prank the others with this baby, mmm~ This cake sure made me huge."

He couldn't help but giggle as he jiggled, smushing both of his hands into his soft belly and shook it around. "This feels pretty nice.. I could get used to such a frame." He thought, smushing his flabby thighs together, squeaking as they rubbed together. All he needed to worry about now was how to fit through the door, but that will wait until he's finish admiring his plumpness.