Hydra Ninja

"So Lloyd, what do ya know about this old place?"

"According to Mom's old journals, this was a worshipping grounds for the hydra. A dreaded four headed dragon that ate anything in its path, and according to the murals it really shows." The green ninja explained, he and Kai were out on a little joyride before coming across what looked like an old temple. The walls were aligned with gold, peppered with little ruby and jade dragon heads, while the statues were all of the aforementioned beast.

"How can it even think of lifting off with that giant mass of a belly? Hey Lloyd check me out!" Grinning, Kai puffed up his cheeks and pooched his belly outwards. "I'm a dreaded hydra! Beware my blubber!"

"Haha, good one Kai! Let me try!" Lloyd tried puffing up his cheeks even larger, stuffing his shirt to make himself look fat. "Ooh I'm too fat to get into my own temple! Heeheee!"

However as they were impersonating the obese dragon, soft murmers came from the halls of the temple, glaring at those who dared to mock their deity. "Hey you hear something?"

"Huh? I d-OW!! Something pricked me!"

Yelping in surprise, the two ninja found two darts embedded deep into their round butt cheeks. "Um, I don't think we're alone. Run!!"

----------

"They weren't that deep, why didn't you take them out yourself?" Zane remarked, bandaging up the rears of his teammates. "Other than that you wanted me to judge your buttocks sizes again."

"You actually thought we could reach over to pull out some painful darts? You got the magic touch Zaney boy! Wow, all that panic must have worked up an appetite, can ya cook up something big? How about a sushi buffet?"

"An entire buffet? Well I suppose that could be arranged, I'm feeling a little peckish too." The nindroid smiled, rushing into the kitchen. Meanwhile the scent of all the cooking caught the attention of the residential glutton; Cole and his loudmouth friend; Jay.

"No one told me we were having guests over! I gotta get changed into something fancy, you think I should put on some cologne?"

"Huh? Oh no Jay, this is all for us. Kai, Lloyd and I were starving instantly, it took everything we had in the fridge to cook up a meal fit for a ninja."

"Ev-everything in the fridge?! Even that double chocolate, funfetti frosted black forest cake I was saving for tonight?!"

"Don't worry, I haven't taken a bite out of it, but I was thinking of using the crumbs for cake pops. Dig in everyone!"

Now any normal person would be a tad worried about a sudden increase of appetite, but the ninja as you could tell were no normal people (They were Legos, duh). But in all seriousness they were so busy fighting crime or defeating another big bad villain they didn't get much time to settle down and have a proper meal, at most they would chew on a protein bar or drink some Gatorade. So as far as they were concerned it was just their lack of appetite catching up with them, and it certainly had nothing to do with the dart tipped with an odd venom that got spread around because three ninja forgot to wash their hands.

As they gorged away, their guts surged outwards, ripping the soft belts off of their gi. Then the fat begun to spread, most of it either went right to their thighs or spread up around their soft chests, forming into moobs. Their once firm glutes softened up and sagged right down to the wooden floor of the Bounty, but it seemed they had black holes for stomachs, as they kept on eating without any sign of slowing. At this point Nya, the former Samurai X and only girl on the team walked in on the gluttony.

"Yeesh, what's gotten into you guys? You're eating like pigs! Pigs the size of dragons that is." She joked, slowly backing away as the boys continued to gorge, even with their limbs sinking deep into the flabby rolls layering their soft frames. Suddenly out of nowhere the five ninja were engulfed in two balls of light, in one the four original ninja begun to transform, their flabby frames all glued together first and foremost.

But that was just the start of it all, soon they were four incredibly flabby faces on one rotund body, held up by stocky clawed feet with wings sprouting out of their nonexistent shoulders and a tail lodged in between their soft cheeks. Meanwhile in the place of the legendary green ninja was a single egg half the size of the massive hydra. "Oh boy, this can't be good. Umm guys? You can still understand what I'm saying right?"

The hydra didn't respond, it was entirely focused on the egg, stroking and purring at it. "He's in there." The Cole head murmured, hissing at Nya when she got too close. "Oh, okay. Maybe Wu knows something about this. Hey get in here!! You're not gonna believe what just happened!"

"Believe wh-" As soon as the old Sensei saw what had happened to his students, his jaw dropped to the floor. "A hydra? But how is this possible?! That old cult was cursed to never be able to leave their temple. Unless one of them entered it without knowing."

"You see this is why you need to stop hiding things from us! Is there any way we can change them back?"

"Umm, I'll have to find out what caused the transformation first. You just try to keep them from being seen, maybe get them some exercise too."

Turning to the massive hydra consisting of her older brother, her boyfriend and two companions, the water ninja got herself a large saddle and placed it on their back. "How about we take a little joyride?"

Waddling out on deck, the ninja hydra hovered about in the clouds, they might have weighed a ton but their wings were strong enough to keep them from falling. "Wow, this is fun! Once you change back I should definitely build some dragon mechs, just as squishy as you guys."

They would have kept flying for longer, but the four heads grew hungry once more and landed back in the kitchen. "I want cake!"

"Gimme some spicy chips!"

"I wanna eat at Buddy's Pizza!"

"Some ice cream for me thank you."

Chuckling at the hungry obese dragon, Nya fetched them their orders. "A shame they'll have to change back so soon, maybe I can get Jay to become a really fat dragon!" She giggled, but what she saw next was about to make her heart melt.

The egg shook and cracked, soon hatching into a very round green dragon with a familiar head of blonde hair. In an instant the ninja hydra rushed towards him, smothering him in their belly. "Aww, what a lovely family, I better get them some more grub for the hatchling now."

The two massive reptilian blobs paid no mind to Wu cursing and raging as he tried to reverse the effects, they were too busy eating and snuggling it out. Their transformations will soon wear off anyways, but for now they were happy in their new forms. Nya was too as she could take a ride into the sky anytime she liked.