All Round Flashback

Here we have a little follow up to Masters Of Ballonjitzu with some fat young Sensei G and Clouse

"Being stuck as a balloon for the rest of my life, can you believe this Nya?" Jay remarked, balancing his girlfriend on his massive belly. "Never thought I'd see the day, you don't mind me like this do you?"

"Not one bit. In fact I think your plumpness makes you look even cuter." She cooed, kissing his puffy cheeks. "Though I would like to know Clouse's master plan involved inflating you guys, if he wanted to put you under mind control why didn't he just stick with that?"

"Maybe Sensei G knows? I mean those guys go a long way back, must have been some kind of unfinished business between them. Whatever it was must have involved some kind of inflation, hopefully he can tell us what."

Slowly getting off, Nya rolled her boyfriend to the front of the Bounty where the other bloated ninja rolled about, watched by the still very inflated Garmadon. "Sensei? Mind if we ask you a little something?"

"Not at all, what's on your mind?"

"Two things actually, what's with that dragon tattoo on your belly? And why would Clouse come up with a convoluted plan to inflate us all?"

"It's a long story, Clouse and I were once close friends. We met as young men, both searching for new thrills."

-‐-Cue the flashback---

Many years ago Wu actually had hair-

"Hey!"

Well it's true. Anyways, back then long time ago we also had the young Sensei Garmadon traveling further than he had ever gone from the monastery he grew up in. He already knew all the moves his dad taught him and was hoping to find something fresh to try, something that his younger brother would definitely not approve of. "He's dead focused on being some kind of ninja master, what with his focus on stealth and wielding replicas of those gold weapons he guards. I bet I can turn out much stronger if I discover a never before seen move!"

During his travels, he found himself watching a young warlock attempting a spell. He had oddly purple eyes and long, raven black hair flowing down to his shoulders. "Is that magic he's using? It looks way different than how father described it. I wonder what he's doing all alone."

"Well if you much know I am attempting to open a portal to a different realm."

Garmadon jumped back in shock, he didn't expect the warlock to read his mind. "Well, that is one way to introduce yourself. I'm-"

"One of the sons of the First Spinjitzu Master, I know, I've seen you and your brother in combat before. My name is Clouse, what brings you far from home?"

"I was hoping to discover a new martial art out here, since I've already mastered the ones taught to me back at the monastery. How come you're here in this dark forest? Surely you have an actual home."

"Much like yourself, I'm in search of new power. One that could rock the earth itself!"

"Really now? In that case how about we stick together? Since we've got ourselves a common goal."

"Thank you, but I do better alone." However the warlock didn't get far without his hair blowing in his face, blocking his vision. "Ack!"

Chuckling lightly, Garmadon took a band out of his pocket. "Here, this should keep those locks from getting in your way. Wow, your hair is really soft."

"Umm... Thanks. Now I can see much better." Clouse muttered, blushing from the remark. "I suppose we could team up for this, but don't expect me to get comfy."

Smirking, the duo set off together to find anything of interest. However it didn't take long until they found an abandoned temple adorned with dragon themed architecture. But what caught their attention the most was how wide each doorway and hall was, as if they were meant for giant bowling balls more than people. "No dragon is that large, but this was clearly a home for them." The warlock remarked. "This looks like it was built fairly recently and yet it's a ghost town here."

Garmadon meanwhile found a large mural of what looked like the roundest dragons he had ever seen. They had no legs and incredibly stubby arms sticking out of their massive bellies, it was a wonder how they could ever move with such girth. A couple more paintings of such blimplike reptiles were seen, each of them had some sort of ink marking on their bellies. "I suppose whoever lived here must have really let themselves go, but I've never seen anything like this."

His thoughts were stopped short when suddenly the lights went out and felt something brush up against his torso. "Ack! Was that you Clouse?"

"I thought you were the one spreading mud on me!"

"Mud?" Lifting up his shirt, Garmadon saw that his belly was now inked with a dragon symbol. But that wasn't all, it was puffing up before his very eyes. "Wha-what's going on?! I'm puffing up!!"

Another surge of inflation hit the soon to be lord, sending him rolling into the just as puffy warlock. "Well, at least I'm not the only bloated guy around here." He laughed before blimping up once again.

"Will you stop talking? It seems the more you inhale the more you inflate!" Clouse growled, eventually becoming spherical alongside his partner. "Who in the right mind would do this to anyone?"

The duo were perfectly rounded out, their shirts left in tatters to show off their massive bellies. "Mm, I never expected visitors." A voice purred, eventually taking form as an enormous dragon from the murals. "You have very stretchy bellies for humans, perfect to pass on this art to."

"Art?"

"Yes, oh where are my manners? My name is Hikosen Rex, the creator of Balloonjitzu. With the ink fresh on your skin, you can inflate as large as an entire city, bowling over anything in your path."

This got Clouse intrigued, he never would have thought inflation could have any use. "As large as even the biggest city on this island?"

"Well not at the moment, but you need to keep inflating every day. Only then can you increase your size limit. But you would need to keep those tattoos painted on in order to do so." Rolling to a pedestal, Hikosen pulled out two ink containers and scrolls for them both. "The scrolls are full of different inflation types you can use and the ink will keep you inflating. But make sure you don't swallow it, or else it'll keep you inflated permanently."

"Oh, I'll keep a close eye on that."

----End of Flashback----

"After that we would be spending our days trying to get bigger than ever, I managed to reach the size of the temple itself in just three days! We would have kept it up if Chen took us in and offered us Lordship."

"Ha! I bet those marshmallows were laced with that ink he had, do you think he still knows Balloonjitzu?"

"It wouldn't surprise me, but we'll worry about him if he ever shows his face again. For now you five will be living in my monastery, and meet with an old friend." Garmadon smiled, rolling to his students. "I made sure to fit everything to your shape, including new rooms."

"Our own personalized rooms? You're spoiling us Sensei G!"

"What can I say? I can't help but see you all as my children."