I Scream For The Icecream Master

Have another request on me!!

"Alright Zane, this should just take a minute." The famed inventor, Cyrus Borg was busy working on a new modification for the ice ninja. "I noticed you four don't get much down time for yourselves, which means not a lot of time for eating out, or eating in general for that matter. So I thought you could be fitted with something that could fix it."

"Thank you Dr. Borg, I'm sure my team would be most grateful to eat on the go. Um, what sort of changes will be needed?"

The nindroid got his answer when a hose attached itself to his navel. "Ah! Oooh~ oh my.." He squeaked, feeling his belly fill up with soft serve ice cream. The rubberlike polymer skin stretched to fit such a large quantity of frozen dessert, at this point his belly was as large as a wrecking ball. "Oh my.. How am I supposed to lift such a massive girth with my tiny limbs?"

"Oh right, here I'll fix that for you." Flipping a switch, another two hoses emerged, one in Zane's mouth while another plugging into his behind. "This should even you out now."

A shiver went down his spine as he filled up further, his thighs and butt grew stocky, tripling in size to accommodate his girthy gut, his arms became soft and flabby and his face gained a double chin and baseball sized cheeks. "Now you're the ninja of ice cream, just select a flavour in your chest-well, more like a moob plate and in an instant you'll shoot out some very filling soft serve." Cyrus explained, patting Zane's back rolls. "Why don't you give it a try?"

Selecting plain vanilla, the bloated nindroid watched in amusement as a hose emerged from his fist and pumped himself full of the sweet dessert. "Mmm, how lovely. I'm sure my friends will find this very useful as well, as well as my sloshy body."

Giggling, he waddled out of the tower and back to the Bounty. "Pfft, look at yourself Zane! You must have really let yourself go, and in such a shot amount of time?" Jay cackled, putting down his game to poke his belly.

"Well if you must know, I gained a built in ice cream dispenser. Since I know the one at Buddy's Pizza is always broken, you can get whichever flavour you want from me."

"Any flavour huh? Well do you have cookie dough with a chocolate swirl?"

Adjusting the dial on his moob, Zane shot out a heavy stream of ice cream right into the lightning ninja's mouth, watching as he swallowed it all down. The more he gorged the larger he swelled up, his belly sinking right to the floor, lifting him up with his stubby legs dangling in the air. "Mrrphh~ so full.. But how am I supposed to move now?" Jay belched, balancing atop his massive frame as his arms sunk right into his soft flab.

"Maybe if you get a liposuction." A familiar voice snickered, Kai snuck behind his blobby friend to kneed and press down on his flab rolls. "You look like you just go hosed down with all the ice cream known to man!"

"Well that's because he was. He's now filled with cookie dough ice cream, and I can do the same for you." Zane smirked, fitting his ice cream hose into Kai's mouth. "I hope you like raspberry lemon." He grinned, fattening up the fire ninja full of creamy sorbet, watching his once slender legs form into thunder thighs sinking into his massive gut.

"Aw man, I just got back from the gym too! Well at least Cole isn't here to s-"

"Nah I saw the whole thing! Boy did you pick a bad time to op-MRRPRRPHHH!!!"

"Hey what did I m-MRRPRHGH!!"

Now all that was left to do was bloat Cole and Lloyd up to blob size, watching their gi rip apart and be left in tatters on the floor. "Zane! What did you do that for?!"

"Well I didn't want to leave you both out of the fattening fun, now all five of us are chubby!" He giggled, laying on his flabby belly. "And doesn't it make us adorable?"

"Um.. I guess it does feel nice, I never thought being so fat could feel so good." Lloyd admitted, rolling about.

"And since we got nothing to fight nowadays we can lounge all day! You do have an unlimited supply of ice cream right?"

"I'm constantly making it with the help of my ice element, so yes, I'll never run out."

"Perfect! You think maybe Dr Borg could fit Kai with the ability to make us popcorn on the fly too?"