🎄𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬🎄

Its actually Christmas!

You forgot. You had no gifts to give😀

Your phone blew up with "Merry Christmas Y/n!" and whatever. You reply back with the same thing for a bit until..Mina. "fuck."

"HEYY MERRY CHRISTMAS Y/N!!!! GET TO THE DORMS RN WE FINNA CELEBRATE WITH 1-B!! ISTG IF YOU'RE LATE IMMA WHOOP YO ASS-OH AND BRING OUR GIFTS OFC💗💕💖"

"Miss gurl atleast put what time 🙄"

"6pm? Isn't that when you usually celebrate-"

"no, but heheh Imma head out ttyl bbg 😝"

"Cya soon bb😜"

Now how would you get the gifts.. Ordering would take forever and the malls/stores would probably be a bit crowded. You decided to risk it and go to the mall for a few hours. You threw on something and headed out.

 You threw on something and headed out

------------------

It wasn't too crowded which was a relief. By the time you were done finding everyone a gift, Palms were sweaty, Knees weak, arms were heavy, No vomit on my sweater already, moms spaghetti. You felt terrible but when you checked your phone you had 4 hours left. 'Not bad..' You drag your feet to the exit until you see a bunch of spiky ash-blonde hair. Oh no. You slowly turn around-

"What are you doing here?" You turn back around and hold up your 16 bags full of gifts. "Gift shopping? I thought you were smarter than this- Oooh whos that for?" He was holding a small gift bag and it had that messy red crinkled paper on top. He kinda hid it behind his back. "No one..ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵇᵒᵇᵃ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ?"

"Ahaha say less."

You both get your boba and sat down, It wasn't awkward at all surprisingly. He did ask why you hang out with DeKU so much a few times, "Wait are you jealous?!" "Wh- NO" "You can just ask ya know, You scared or sum?" It was fun talking to him but when you checked the time it was 4pm.. 54 goddamn gifts and 2 hours to wrap all of them. "Oh fuck- Sorry Katsuki gotta go. See ya at the dorms!"

-------------------

5:52pm. You were finally done wrapping everything. You lay on the ground of your room and stare at your ceiling, You kinda regretted it but it was too late. You shift into a random person with a teleportation quirk and teleport yourself and most of the gifts to the dorms. "Y/N YOU'RE ACTUALLY EARLYY!!Put your- Thats alot of presents..!"Mina looked super excited and helped you put them under the tree in the common area. "Mhm! Since I'm such a great senpai I got all of you guys gifts!" Ochaco was sparkling. "Oh wow!! They're huge!! I wonder what you got us!"

Ibara gave you a hug. "Thank you so much Y/n! We are all very grateful!"

The rest of the classes came over and stared at the many big wrapped boxes. "Merry Christmas heheh."

--------------------

Everyone had a good time, The food was great and the games were fun, It was time to open the presents! You stood up and gave everyone theirs. "Open them!" Everyone opened them pretty excitedly. You were a basic bitch and you gave everyone a huge plush of something that reminded you of them!

Izuku had the biggest smile when he held up the huge AllMight plush, Ibara inspected her cactus plush, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero showed eachothers theirs, Katsuki had his pomeranian plush under his arm, Momo thanked you while she played with her 🅱️ucci bear, Shoto hugged his red bear and it goes on. You look back under the tree to see alot of smaller presents. "Who are these ones for?" You ask.

"Those are all for you! We're like super grateful for you helping us out with training and stuff!" Kendo exclaimed. "All?!Theres so many!" "Mhm! Open them!" The 2 classes sat in a circle, Rin was on your left and Tsu was on your right.

 "All?!Theres so many!" "Mhm! Open them!" The 2 classes sat in a circle, Rin was on your left and Tsu was on your right

Tsu, Ochaco, Momo, Izuku, Kodai, Pony, Kendo, and Awase gave you necklaces.

Shoto and Katsuki gave you 🅱️oujee bracelets.

Kodai, Ibara, Jirou, and Ochaco gave you some good ass candles.

Mina gave you a Morphe pallet and Tokage gave you a lipstick set.

Sen, Kosei, Denki, Katsuki, and Sero gave you their sweatshirts.

Aoyama gave you sparkly lipglosses and Sato gave you a box of desserts.

Koda gave you small collectable stuffed animals and Kirishima got you a tiny headed bear.

Iida gave you mangas, Fumikage gave you a cool ass sword and Hagakure gave you a pink teddy bear.

Katsuki and Momo gave you expensive perfume/cologne, both smelled like them.

The rest either gave you stuffed animals or money, I'm getting lazy lmao.

"Thank you~!! I literally love every single one of you guys so much-" Group hugs ofc <3. Everyone had lots of fun but yk, You had to leave. 1-B left a bit before you did. "I wish you could stay with us!!" Hagakure whined. "I come in like almost everyday, is that not enough for you 😃" "No." "Well too mothafuckin bad." You shift into that random person again and teleport all of your things back home. "Well good night, Merry Christmas 😌" "Night Y/n!"

-------------------

You now had a pile of stuff in the middle of your room and it was 2AM. Before you went to bed, you quickly write some letters to put ontop of the gifts. You shift again to teleport the last presents to the UA teachers and Shinso. 😌💕

This took 4 hours to write pls- Anyways Merry Christmas☝🏼😀