28: 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟐

Deku took Kota to Mandalay and you were alot meaner towards M*neta. 'He never learns does he..'

Girls room:

"Y/nn whats your username on Tiktok?!" You look up from your phone and the girls have their phones out to type it in the search bar. "y/nsux69" "What- Okayy then.." They search you up. "Theres alot of old men following you Y/n.." "I know but like they could be potential sugar daddies!" You got 13 notifications of people following you, The girls and a few boys. "Some boys probably heard me say that but I wont complain!"

Todoroki_Shoto, MoYaoyorozu, Denks_420, GrapeJuice96 and 9 others have followed you!

--------------------------------

Next morning everyone had to wake up super fuckin early, Like who wakes up at 5:30 in the morning?! Not me. You were drinking tea/coffee/water/ect and closing your eyes every minute to get more sleep, It was terrible. Also you were wearing this without the purse.⬇️

"Good morning class, Today we'll begin training camp that will increase your strength

"Good morning class, Today we'll begin training camp that will increase your strength.Our goal is to increase your skills so you can earn a license. Try throwing this ball Bakugo." Aizawa threw him a ball. "Your first record was 705.2 meters,Lets see if you've improved." 'Wait a minute- 705 meters?! Scary.'

"No one blink. GO TO HELLLLL!!" And there goes the ball. "709.6 meters." You were surprised, You thought he'd get a better score but I guess not today. "This training will be so hard it will feel like you're dying, Lets see if you all survive." "Aizawa your smile is so creepy it might give me nightmares.." "Also, Y/n will be watching you guys or whatever. Go on." He gave you a clipboard and pencil. "Okayy.."

------------------------------

You stood a few feet away from Katsuki while he was doing some scary explosions. "This is easier than I thought.. Alrighty!" Some hot water splashed onto your arm as he made another. "Owowowow" You rub your arm harshly to rub away the pain 😢.

You shifted into Hatsume to zoom in on Shoto, He slapped the barrel he was in and lots of ice came out. "Wowza his arms look very nice.." *Pencil writing*

Next you went to the 4 boys on the cliff thing, Ojiro, Ejirou, Sero, and Tenya. It was alot. Sero was on his knees screaming while tape was coming out of his elbows, Tenya was zoomzoomin, Ojiro was slapping Ejirou with his tail and he flew a few times.

Denki was inside of a mountain, He turned stupid and it was super bright so you couldnt stay long unless you wanna turn blind. Koda was screaming and HE LOOKED ADORABLE AAAA, Aoyama was blasting lasers into the sky, He looked miserable, *Skribble Skribble* Fumikage was yelling in a cave so you had to have a torch to write down stuff, Ochaco was in an inflatable ball rolling down a mountain, Tsu was using her tongue to climb up a mountain, Sato was eating cake while lifting weights, Momo was eating too but was making little dolls, Mina was squirting acid at rocks, Jirou was jamming her jacks into the wall, M*neta was poppin balls, Shoji was using his limbs to try finding Tooru, and she was working on her stealth. *Aggressive pencil noises*

Class 1-B was watching all of this happen, they looked terrified.

"The wild-wild pussy cats!!" "OH MY GOD RAGDOLL,TIGER HIII!!!" You yell. "HELLO Y/N!!HOW'VE YA BEEN?!" They run over to you. You explain what you've been doing, and they say goodbye.

-----------------------------

Tiger was training Izuku and yelling at him, The norm. Sen had a shadow over his eyes and he was sweating, You pinch his cheek "You good?" He gets flustered and nods robotically.

-----------------------------

"Now remember what I said! We will not be serving your food anymore!" "Yep! And if you want to eat, You'll have to make your own meals starting with curry!!" "Yes ma'am..." Ragdoll started laughing. "HAHAHAH YOU GUYS LOOK EXHAUSTED!!" "Lets make the best curry in the world everyone!" "Yeah alright..."

------------------------------

Shoto and Katsuki were making the fires, Well mainly Shoto, Katsuki exploded it. Shoto lit the last pieces of wood and FUCKIN SMILED OH MY GOD. *Click* "SHOTO YOUR SMILE IS SO CUTEE YOU SHOULD SMILE MORE!!!" You looked at the photo you took and his smile was caught, In all of its glory. "WAIT LET ME SEE-" A few of the girls crowded next to you to see. "Hes hot." "Did you just notice that-" After you said that, On the inside, Shoto was blushing alot aaahh.

-----------------------------

You took a bite. "This curry tastes like actual ass." "How do you know what ass tastes like." You ignored that one,"Are you just gonna starve then?" "Nahh ill just eat lunch rushes food." You shift into him and make a bowl of ramen with some fancy ass sushi. "Thats bette- FUCK YOU." Jirou stole a piece of sushi off of your plate and ate it. "Mmm thats super good." You glare at her and then you start shoving the ramen down your throat. Ochaco, Awase, and Kosei each steal a piece of sushi when you were distracted. "I hate you guys." "We love you tooo!"

" "We love you tooo!"