48: 𝐒𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲.

ive been gone for like 2 months BUT IM BACK

ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ

I dropped MHA just to try catching up with one piece & beastars alr 🙌🏼

</3

You flip back onto your feet and see your phone, But the screen had almost shattered. You mentally cry as you put it in your pocket. You turn around to see that Tamaki's face had a shield kinda thing on it, blocking the punch. Then tentacles came out of who knows where and hit literally everything.

It went well until that weird sack villain jumped up and started eating Tamaki's tentacles. You take out your sythe and swing it around the sack's neck to pull him to the floor, Then turn to do the same thing to the villain that was about to punch Tamaki, again. The sythe cut through their skin just a enough for blood to start dripping, stitches would fix it anyways..Maybe.

You then shift into Kendo and pick up the three villains and very quickly threw them across the room like a baseball, Loud thuds were heard as they fell to the floor. You got a good look at the sack villain and you couldn't believe your eyes. It was the most hideous thing you've ever laid your eyes upon, You look over at the crystal villain and pick off a few crystals to bring home, like a trophy.

You turn to see Tamaki just standing there. "Why did you come back here..?" He quietly asks. You take your phone outta your pocket and show it to him. "I dropped my phone in here, Uhm do you know how to fix one??" You ask as you poke some cracks, silently cringing at the sound. "No, I don't.." You sigh and start walking to the door. "Let's go, We're kinda behind.. And you're kinda bleeding, alot." You point at the blood dripping from his face.

He wipes the blood away with the back of his hand. "I think i'm fine, we should go." You watch as he limps towards the door, as he steps his foot out from the room, He falls right infront of your shoes. "Oh shit." You mumble as you crouch down. You see he's still breathing and pull him up a bit so he could be leaning against the wall.

-------------------------

As you try patching Tamaki up with the little things you had in your pockets. It didn't really help, Like at all, But you did something atleast. You hear loud bangs and shouting, It was faint but it was loud enough to worry you. "Do you think I should check that out?" You ask, pointing down the hall where the noises were echoing from. Tamaki groans. "Th-eres probably alot of villains there.. May-ybe stay here.."

A split second after he says that, You both hear Sir nighteye yell something about protecting Mirio and "Eri". You and Tamaki's eyes widen, Tamaki stays quiet for a bit. "They have the gi-irl..Go!" You shift into Momo to throw some exploding russain dolls beside Tamaki, Just in case and ran. As you got closer, You notice a hole. You peek your head through and see lots of stone spikes. Through a few you see bright blonde hair, green hair and grey-ish blue hair.