26: 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩!

First swimming were Denki, Katsuki, Koda, Fumikage, and M*neta.

Katsuki used his explosions to fly over to the other side.

"HOW WAS THAT YOU SIDEKICKS?!" He yelled. 'He didnt even touch the water tf-' "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING??!" "AYYY YOU DIDNT EVEN TOUCH THE WATER!!" He had mini explosions come out of his hands."ITS CALLED FREE STYLE SWIMMING!!" You shift into Backdraft and shoot water at him.

Next were ✨Aoyama✨,Hanta, Sato, Ejirou and Mr Icy-hot. Hanta used his tape to swing around, Aoyama used his laser but quickly crashed into the man, F😔 "Ohh shiet- You both good?" You walk over to the edge where the 2 crashed. "Yuhh we gud 👌🏼" You nod and yank them outta the pool.

Shoto didnt touch the water either. "AYYO THIS IS A SWIMMING CONTEST!!" You scream.

Then Tenya, Izuku, Shoji, and Ojiro and they actually got into the water AND SWAM,Well except Tenya but like they all swam. Izuku used his Full Cowling im pretty sure and was tying with Tenya, Izuku won 👍🏼. "Nicee"

Lastly were Shoto, Izuku,And KaCcHan. The 3 activated their quirks and right after the whistle blew, The fell into the water, Their quirks were erased. It was 5pm. "Pack it up and go home." Aizawas hair was defying gravity and he looked very scary. "Alrighty bye everyone!" And you left.

-------------------------------

"Dont think these will be months of rest for you guys, At this camp we'll be pushing you beyond your limits." "Yes sir!"

"Ouuh exciting!!I'm so happy you let me come with, Class is sooo boring." Aizawa rolled his eyes and WALKED AWAY. 'Hes such a dick oml'

"I heard that some of class a is taking extra courses!Does that mean they ACTUALLY FAILED??!That must be soooo embarrassing!!" Monoma kept rambling and Kendo chopped his neck. You sprint over to Class 1-B and almost everyone was happy to see you again. "Hellooo!!" GROUP HUGGSSS!!! "Oh my goshh I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" You all kept talking to eachother, Kinda forgetting about Class 1-A.

"Time to get on the bus everyone." Kendo yells while dragging Monomas body into the bus. "Awwee okay see you guys there!!" You wave the class goodbye and went back to 1-A. "The girls of Class 1-A and 1-B..Its like a buffet of hot babes!!!" M*neta was drooling all over his arms and you slap the back of his head. "Get yourself together you dick..Ayo Momo can I get some hand sanitizer?"

"Everyone line up in seating order!!"

-----------------------------

You were sitting at the wayyy back of the bus where about 5 people could sit but no, You were laying down on your back scrolling through Instagram and making quick tiktoks to post, You were getting a bit bored and needed another way to pass time so you put your phone down on your chest and took a nap.

You're sleepin where the red oval is ⬇️

----------------------------

You were woken by getting thrown onto the ground from a scarf. "Ow. You're such an ass Aizawa, I dislike you severely." You said while brushing dirt off of your uniform. "Heya Erasure!" 2 cat ladies stepped out of the car and did some poses. "Hii PixieBob and Mandalay!!" You wave. They both gasp and run up to you and give you a hug. "Hello Y/n!! You've grown so much!"

Kota turns after hearing your name, You look over to see him staring at you. "Kotaa!! Diddya miss mee??" You crouch down with your arms open. He had the biggest smile and ran into them open arms. "YOU ARE SO ADORABLEE." You pick him up and had him sit on your arm.

Mandalay was pointing towards the camp. "Then why did we stop all the way up here instead..?" "Oh hell no that cant be right.." "B-back into the bus we go.." "SAVE YOURSELVES"

They were all running back towards the bus until PixieBob jumped infront of them and made the ground crumble underneath them. "Not gonna lie that looks fun, Can I fight too?!" Aizawa stared at you with confusion but nodded. "ALRIGHTT" You put Kota down and jump down head first and shift into a big ass mattress, The class all fall ontop of you.

"Just in time!! You guys good?" You ask letting everyone get off of you. "Yep.."

You shift into AllMight. Everyone was looking at you in surprise. "Ahh It feels so cramped in here!!" "YOU CAN TURN INTO ALLMIGHT?!" Sero yelled. "I mean no duh.. I can SHAPESHIFT. Thats my quirk.." A roar was heard, It was those dirt monsters. You've fought worse so no biggie.

Izuku grabs M*neta before he was about to get squished. You do a uhhh New Hampshire smash into the monster and boom, he dead, Easy. "Awwe I thought this would be harder..This is gonna get so boring." You groan.

Kota was watching from the mountain, He was upset that you left so quick to fight the monsters.He wanted you to talk and play with him while they were gone but nope.

----------------------------------------

It had been 2 hours and you came out of the forest, You had a few scratches here and there but that was it. "Hehe I guess im first." "How did you get here so fast..?And where is everyone else?" PixieBob asked. "Still in there, I smashed like 13 monsters but they look like they'll be fine. They're super strong."

"