37: 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞

Class 1-A were fighting and trying to find out what their special attacks would be at the TDL. You would have went with them but your quirk wouldn't have done too much, Ectoplasm, Cementos, and Midnight were already going and their quirks were way more useful for training and they were actual teachers.

You had nothing else to do and it was kind of a work period in your class so you went down to the support course to add to your costume, Maybe some extra weapons or whatever incase of emergencies. Maybe like a pocket staff or a katana mostly for looks but it could work, And a cloak for looking mysterious 😏.

You see Izuku just standing infront of the door, Opening and closing his hand over and over. You pop up behind him. "What are you doing, Aren't you gonna go inside?" "AAH- Oh hi Y/n.. Yeah I will.." You raise an eyebrow at him and put a hand on the door to open it. "Oh hey Deku and Y/n!!" Ochaco jogged over. "Heyaa!" You pull the door about 2 inches open and *BOOM* "OH MY GOD-"

There was black smoke everywhere and it came out of the support room. Power loader was coughing. "Ya know you shouldn't mix everything from the lab together like that.." "Failure is the mother of invention!!" You felt laying someone on top of you, You squint your eyes.

Ochaco was watching and her eyes were wide, They were looking at you. 'GAY PANIC!!GAY PANIC' Izuku wasn't too far away and he looked fine,The 3 stared RESPECTFULLY. Hatsume was ontop of you and her boobies were pressing onto yours man. You look at her with the widest eyes. "Sorry about that!I forgot all of your names already."

You were a bit shook, What were the odds that a pretty girl would land ontop of you🤧 . "I'm Y/n, That green haired boy is Izuku Midoriya, The one with brown hair is Ochaco Uraraka and-" "AND IM TENYA IIDA!!THE MAN YOU TRICKED INTO SHOWING OFF YOUR WORK AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL."

She turned around. "Never heard of ya!Im busy developing new babies!" "Hey wait! Im pretty sure we're all here to add to or and upgrade our costumes.." You say. "OH REALLY?! COUNT ME IN!!" Hatsume yelled and she got up realll close to your face. "Are we boutta kiss rn?😏"

------------------

"Hand over your instructions, They should've came with your costume." You take the paper out of your shirt where your boobie was, You didn't have ANY FUCKIN POCKETS IN YOUR SKIRT and the ones on the uniforms jacket WERE TOO SMALL. "Why did you put yours in there.." Ochaco took a peek. "No one reaches in there so they can't steal it.. You lookin or something?" "Wait no-.." "Hatsume when are yo- What are you doing..?😀"

Hastume was touching Izuku on his chest, arms and whatever. Sounds very wrong. "Im feeling out his muscles..!!Oh my! It feels more muscle-y than it looks!!" "I feel like this is harassment- You can stop touching him now.." You pry her hands off of his arms. Izuku thanks you with a smile. She had Izuku put on huge metal armor. "He looks exactly like the Michelin Man.." You cackle. "Meet my baby number 49!!"

She had the armor turn. "Hatsume I don't think a human spine can TWIST THAT FAR BACK OH MY GOD."

-

Then she put these red engines onto Iida's arms. "THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH MY BOOSTERS!!" "booster go." You push Ochaco and Izuku away in case. He flew up and his back was to the ceiling. You were hesitant to ask but, "Heyy uh do you guys have any pocket staff-"

She threw you a small metal object. "What- This- Uhm.." You were looking at it until it shot out right infront of your face and it spun rapidly fast, You spun with it. "Wait is this a sythe?!WHY IS IT SPINNING SO FAST?!"You let go and instead of falling it was levitating? "I must have miscalculated a few things.. Hm." "Wait actually..If you fix that up can I have it?" "MHM!! ITS THE FIRST ONE I'VE EVER MADE SO OF COURSE!!"

If you fix that up can I have it?" "MHM!!  ITS THE FIRST ONE I'VE EVER MADE SO OF COURSE!!"

(without the holes in the blade)

"It looks super plain though.." Ochaco was standing far away so she wouldn't get cut. "True but it's gotta match my costumes aesthetic or it would look out of place.." "Is that all you care about? If it matches or not?" "Yes and what about it huh?" You jokingly put your fists up. "N-NOTHING"

Ochaco told Izuku that she was gonna get something for her costume so she wouldn't get sick anymore. "Oh! Try this!!" Hatsume popped up behind Ochaco with a huge barrel filled with who knows what. The 4 of you back up as she slowly comes over. "Just handle this baby with care!!" Black smoke shot out of the holes in it. "NO PLEASE NO!!" You put your hands up, waving them everywhere. *KABOOM* The door blasted off and more black smoke came out of the room.

All 4 of you guys were pale and on the ground.