8: 𝐔𝐒𝐉 𝟐

"Hello everyone,Ive been waiting for you!"A lot of people started fanboying/girling "Heya 13!!" She waved at you. "I cant wait to show you whats inside!" "Woahh!!" "This looks like some kind of amusement park!" 13 started. "A shipwreck, A landslide, A fire, A wind storm and ect. Ive created this facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters!"

"Hey isnt AllMight supposed to be here already? I bet he booked an interview instead." "Nah its something else, He apparently did a lot of hero work on his way to the school so he used up all his power.." You popped in. "Yeah! Hes resting in the teachers lounge right now.Why dont we get started?" Then 13 started to ramble a lot.. Typical.

"Thank you so much for listening." Everyone cheered. You tapped Aiawas shoulder. "Aizawa, I have a bad feeling..I think we should be on guard.." He nodded then the lights flickered. You both looked at eachother, Then at the fountain. A portal was forming,And the same man from earlier and other villains came out. "Stay together and dont move,13 protect the students, Y/n is coming with me." You nod then shift to a panther.

"This is real, These are villains. 13 alert the campus. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." "What are you gonna do? You both cant fight them alone! Theres too many of them and your fighting style isnt suited for this!" "Izuku stop, Me and Aizawa can handle this, 13 we're leaving this to you."She nodded.

You both sprint down the stairs. A few villains tried attacking you but you kicked them away. You shift into a Gigantopithecus, aka a big ass ape that was 10+ feet tall and started having some fun. And by fun I mean throwing people across the USJ and playing with them like dolls. The class basically saw Aizawa being badass while there was a gigantic ape throwing people around. The villains were surprisingly short so it was easy to throw them, occasionally you'd snatch some people about to surprise attack Aizawa but that was kinda all you did.

"Aizawa!! You look so cool!!" He turned to look at you. He saw a huge ape with a few villains in its hands and throwing them. 'What the hell..' You saw him looking at you and wave with someone still in your hand. He sweatdropped.

Class POV:

"Is- Is that Y/N???" Then they all saw you make 2 villains kiss, 'Seriously?' but you threw them after. It was very entertaining though. 13 couldnt help but snap a picture. 'Heh'. 13 told us to run to the exit but the portal villain blocked the door. "Its a pleasure to meet you, We are the league of villains. I know its impolite but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello.And besides, isnt this a fitting place for AllMight?The symbol of peace to take his last breath?" 'Polite much..'

3rd POV:

Bakuhoe and Kirishima suddenly lunge at the villain even though HE IS LITERALLY MADE OF ALMOST ENTIRELY OF GAS!!! You saw. 'Did they really try punching a gas..I knew they were dumb but I didnt know they were THAT dumb.' "You two get outta the way!!" 13 yelled. The villain then started to cover the class with himself. You couldn't do anything so you just watched. 'Well I hope they dont die I guess' You were still throwing villains.. "How many of you guys are even here?! I swear i've thrown atleast 100 of yall already!!!"

You started throwing them further and harder than before because your arms were starting to get sore. 'fuckfuckfuckfuck' After ALOT more villains you shifted into yourself and hid to call AllMight. You pressed call. "Phones dont work either?! The fuck- OW" Then some villain jumped onto you and you dropped your phone. You shift again and kick them off of you. "MORE?!?GOD DAMMIT"You finally started goin super saiyan on them hoes. Boom bam badabop boom pow 😏

 Boom bam badabop boom pow 😏