5: 𝐓𝐞𝐚

3rd POV:

You shift into Recovery girl and kiss his forehead. He started to glow then some of his bruises started to disappear. You shift back into yourself,wrapped bandages around his arms,put him arm into a cast and some of those weird healing gummies.

"You should really start being careful dude, You've been here twice already. Did Toshinori not tell you about how much you would hurt yourself?" Midoriya stiffened but blushed since you cared about him. "It's fine, I already know." You add. He relaxes a bit and tells you he can't control One for all quite yet.

Then you had an idea. "Hey, Why not train with me for a bit? I can maybe help you with your quirk and controlling it, We could also spar with each other too if you want." He blushed even more, he's never gone into a girls house before..

"Um- sure..C-can I maybe have your n-number??" He asked while holding out his phone. You nodded and took his phone, He had AllMight wallpaper of course. You set your contact name to " y/n 💖😌" and gave his phone back to him. He started mentally fanboying, You probably know why.

You both were walking back to 1-A, talking about whatever came to mind. When you opened the classroom door, Everyone started rushing over to Midoriya, asking him if he was alright and them introducing themselves. Uraraka ditched Kaminari, so you quickly ruffle Midoriya's hair and go over to him.

"Heyo, Kaminari" He turned to see you and he brightened up a bit until.. "Did you just get rejected by her..?" You snickered. "You saw that?" He frowned. "I mean yeah? You weren't even that far away from us hah." He activated his quirk and shocked you. You yelped, And alot of people started to look at you and Kaminari suspiciously.

You shift into him and shock him back.' Gottcha bitch' "AAAH". There were now 2 Kaminaris in the class trying to shock eachother, It was very confusing. You stopped when Izuku asked where Spiny bitch went. You're a nosy hoe so you put a finger to your lips looking at Kaminari and followed him.

You followed not too far behind, Maybe a few meters away. You found a tree and shifted into a Malabar giant squirrel because they were huge and fluffy, And started listening. You literally just wanted to hear some tea because life was kinda boring.

You were severely disappointed,again. Izuku said about getting his quirk from someone. He just revealed half of the secret he was supposed to keep quiet about then Bakugo just screamed stuff about him beating Izuku and being better than AllMight, Kinda boring if you ask me!

You saw AllMight coming near so you quickly ran towards him. In his POV he saw a huge ass squirrel running towards him so naturally he panicked, Like who wouldn't? Just imagine a huge squirrel that was bigger than your head sprinting at full speed coming at you lmao.

You started to slow down so AllMight wouldn't run away and squeaked. "I'm Y/N, Chill." He relaxed alot more and let me climb onto his shoulder. We both watched as Spiny bitch kept yelling. 'So loud..' When he was starting to walk away AllMight sped towards him. "BA. KU. GO! I'VE FOUND YOU!!" You squeaked again.

"Hey dude" AllMight then started another inspirational speech about learning and whatever until Spiny bitch interrupted. "Do you know how much I love you for doing that?!" You say clasp your little paws together, AllMight looked super offended and sweatdropped, again. Bakugos face turned red a bit then just did his infamous "Tch whatever." and starting walking away.

When you turned to look at Izuku, You saw Ashido, Uraraka, And Asui looking at you guys so you waved your little paws in the air with a little smile. ^_^ They all waved back with the biggest smiles you have ever seen oh my god.

"Midoriya." AllMight started. "What were you talking to him about before we arrived huhh??" You squeaked with a smirk,even though you knew you played along. He started to panic a bit. "U-Uh nothing special!!" AllMight came closer.

"Hmm? Come on!Im so curious!!Why dont you tell me all the details, ayy??"  I joined in again. "Yeah! Tell us something!We wont tell!" Izuku started looking around, It was obvious he was trying to find an excuse.. "I- uhh... I actually um.. FORGOT!! Yeah i forgot.." 'Can he get any worst at lying..' You sigh.