46: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

I just reread pretty much this whole fic and whoever is this far in and read ALL OF THIS I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW CRINGE THIS WAS, YOU'RE SO COOL AND ILYSM 😭😭💞

"You found an agency for your work study? Congratulations Deku!" "Awesome!" "Cool." You gave him a thumbs up and turned your head back to Shoto and Katsuki who were glaring at Izuku. "Are we supposed to compete?" Denki and a few other came over to the common area. "Yeah! You'll be working at Sir Nighteyes agency, That's super cool!"

"You guys better get your licenses soon, You two are so far behind it's kinda funny." Katsuki hmphs and Shoto just rolls his eyes. Ochaco rests her head in her hands. "I wish I had a place picked out, School said Gunhead hasn't gotten enough interns so thats a no.." "I know what you mean.." Tsu sighs. Denki perks up. "Hey Y/n what about you?" Everyone in the room turns their head.

"Duh. I got recommended by Transforma themself, Cool right?!" You pull out your phone and scrolled through many unread emails. "So the number eight hero emailed you?!" Kirishima jumps off of the couch and walks over to you. "Yup!" You hold out your phone and there the email was, in all of its glory. Mina groans. "It's been like what, a few days and you two have already found good agencies.."

"Maybe just maybe it's because you're weak and not strong and cool like me." You grin. "Thanks for rubbing it in even more.."

"Tokoyami." You turn to see Aizawa, Lookin fine ash. "Looks like you got an offer from one of them, Hawks invited you to work with him." Your eyes widen, The number three hero who's also smokin hot invited another hot person to work with him. Now that's a sight you wanna see. "Wow congrats!" You walk over to Tokoyami and bend over a bit.

"Send photos when you're there for research purposes, of course." To every other person plus him, It sounded like you wanted nudes. You didn't mean it THAT way but like you wouldn't mind..😏 Sero looked at you with slight confusion. "Wait are you asking for nude-" "Also Kirishima, Amajiki from the big three wants to talk to you." "You guys have cool people to intern with. Mines way better, stronger and hotter but like you guys are lucky."

Denki sighs."I love you but you're such a bitch, I hope both sides of your pillow are warm." "Aw I love you too, Anyways take photos there too!" You clasp your hands together. Denki did a doubletake after he heard those four words come out of your mouth, AND THEY WERE TO HIM.

He jogged down the hallways and up the stairs to his room to think about that little moment.

"That would be an invasion of privacy, Y/n!" Iida scolds.

--------------------------

You open to doors to Transforma's office. It called you poor in so many different ways, The couch could fit about ten people, Multiple shelves filled with the fattest fuckin books you've ever seen, Chandeliers, Two computers, and a huge TV was mounted on the wall across the doors where you entered.

"Hm, Y/n L/n right?" "That's me, yup." "Nice to meet you, Why don't we go over a few things before we start?" "Uh alright."

----------

They were alot more laid back than you thought they'd be, I mean you're not complaining but it was a surprise. Patrol was average so far. Nothing too big was happening, Maybe a robbery or two but those weren't thrilling enough. "You're alot stronger than you look, you know that right?" Tranforma pats your head. "You're going to be a great sidekick and hero."

That hit you right in the feels, Imagine a hot and strong person you've looked up to saying that to you, zooweemama. "Why don't you help out in a new case?" "Uh depends..?" "You know Sir Nighteye, AllMights sidekick? He requested to team up." "Well what's the case about?" "It's about taking down the Shie Hassaikai, Since the League Of Villains are now involved, It's gonna be a big job."

I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING FOR THIS SO IT SUCKS JFCBOQNC

"Oh come on, That will be easy..I hope, I mean if we're both helping out then it will!" An alarm started going off, yay another robbery. You and Transforma turn the corner to see seven villains running in the direction you two were at. Transforma nudges your side with their elbow.

Mt Lady was your go to for shifting in pretty much everything so that's what you do, You were lazy and why would you shift into anything else when you could just do anything like picking people up with her height?

You grab them and drop them right next to the police cars. You shift back and run to Transforma, they were rubbing the back of their neck. "Mt Lady must be your favorite hero huh?" You shake your head. "[insert favorite hero] is, Mt Lady is a close third, She's just fun to shift into."

"Can you shift into anything else? Try shifting as another hero or animal." "I can shift into anything but I don't know that many uh animals.. I mean I know gorillas, cats, dogs, rats, dinosaurs, uhm.." You rub your temples. "I think that's it!"

They just look at you with a bit of disappointment. "Weren't you like 4th in your class on that practical test or something? How do you not know your animals.." "I don't study about that, No one needs to know their animals. In what situation do you need to know what kinda animal something is?! No situation, exactly so I see no point."

"It's basic knowledge you learn in 1st grade..What else can you do? Is there anything special?" You thought for a bit until you remembered you had a sythe in your pocket. You pull the metal cylinder out and press the button on top.

"Now why do you have a sythe..? Do you even use this?" They ask as they start inspecting it a bit. "I think I've only used it once..But it's cool! It doesn't boost my quirk or me in any way but I thought it would look nice with my costume!" You take the sythe back and push your glasses up the bridge of your nose.

"Not understandable, but okay then.. Why don't we just head back to my agency for a bit, I could give you a quick tour around if you want." Sparkles surrounded you, You would be able to see even more things rich people have that would make you rethink everything you've ever done in life.

" Sparkles surrounded you, You would be able to see even more things rich people have that would make you rethink everything you've ever done in life