3: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞! 𝟐

You were given one of those little microphone ear pieces so you could talk/listen to the four fighting. You knew it would be messy so you were a bit anxious. AllMight said"Alright, Lets begin your combat training!Team A and Team D, Your time starts now." "I just know this will turn out bad.." You mumble.

You then see Midoriya and Uraraka enter the building, and walking around.For the first few minutes, Nothing was really happening. You started getting bored. 'When is something gonna happen- I feel like taking a nap rn..'

You yawned, shifted into a cat and jumped onto AllMight. When you were about to close your eyes, You heard a loud boom. "About time.. I was getting bored." You say. "Its only been 4 minutes.." "Yeah,yeah whatever."

You watched as Midoriya flipped Bakugo over.You shifted back, "PPtttTFfff- That was funny" You wheezed. Everyone sweatdropped and looked at you confused. You then started mumbling to yourself about what was happening and even started a whole ass conversation with yourself.

(Loner lmao)

To sum up the whole fight, Midoriya punched the roof, Uraraka touched the "missile", And you didn't even do anything because why would you even step into that building anyways. Midoriyas arms looked like shriveled up grapes and mans looked like a corpse. On the other hand, Bakugo wasn't happy one bit.

You walked up to him and patted his shoulder. "Chill ya tits Bakugo, It was just an exercise.. I mean its not that big a deal bro, Anyways let's just watch your performance video." He just looked at you and mumbled something.

After watching the video, AllMight said that the MVP here was Iida! Everyone was surprised for some reason.. "Shouldn't it be one of the heroes instead since they're the winners?" Asui asked."Hmm good question!Why didn't i choose one of those two?Who has a guess?" You raise your hand.

"I can tell ya. Okay so Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who actually adapted to his assigned role. Ill explain a bit more, Bakugo's judgement was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As you pointed out earlier, Launching a full scale attack indoors was a pretty stupid move to be honest, It could've been disastrous. Same thing as Midoriya's plan. It was also very dumb, Considering the amount of damage he did. He rendered himself helpless, Very stupid. Now as for Uraraka, She got distracted mid-battle and her final attack was way too reckless, given the hypothetical stakes. If she treated the "missile" as if it were to be real, She would have never risked such a careless move. Iida was fully prepared for his opponents arrival. He had a strategy and never lost sight of his mission to protect the "missile" even if he was defeated in the end. Technically the hero team won, Yes but they took advantage of the fact that this was an exercise. They didn't respect the spirit of the trial." You took a breath and looked at AllMight with a sheepish smile waiting for his approval while Iida was crying happy tears.

-----------------------------------

Everyone just stared.

"Yes..Well you may have overlooked a few things.Young Iida could have relaxed in the exercise and whatnot. Otherwise you got it..!hehe" You smirk. "Now then, Lets move on." Team B are the Heroes vs Team I are the villains. You see Hagakure taking off her boots and gloves while Ojiro was just 🧍🏼‍♂️. 'Nice'. A buzz was heard, It started.

Shoji used his dupli-ears to hear where the bomb was and where Hagakure was. Todoroki then froze the whole damn building and touched the bomb.. "Well that was uhm, short." You say as you shifted into a polar bear. The class saw and started to huddle next to you. "I didn't think he would be that powerful.."

You looked over at Kirishima. "I mean what did you expect? He is Endeavors son after all.." He began melting all the ice and the room became significantly warmer. Everyone stood up and thanked you, You nodded then shifted."Sheesh, I never thought i would be shifting this much in a single day.." You started stretching, I mean like stretching as if you were some sort of pool noodle. "Hes pretty intimidating.." "He got in on a recommendation so he must be good!"

Y/N POV:

I notice Bakugo standing still. Im pretty sure he hasn't moved since his battle ended,which is strange. "Aye Bakugo, You okay? I mean you've been standing here since your round ended" He looked up at me and said something under his breath about "that shitty Deku". I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Is it because he won or something? Its not that big a deal, You have more chances to win in future so like why are you so mad rn" He stayed silent, It looked like he wanted to say something but before he could, AllMight announced that the next round would be starting.

You didn't wanna be mean and just leave right on the spot but you literally had no idea what to do, You have an inability to comfort people which sucks. The first thing that came to mind was patting his hair... Damn you romcom animes.. His cheeks were now tinted pink.(✧≖╭╮≖)

(✧≖╭╮≖)