15: 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥! 𝟐

Izuku started to sweat while everyone started looking at him.

"Take as many headbands as you can to raise your teams score. Its gonna be rough but use your quirk as much as you like." It was time for them to make teams, No one wanted to join Izukus since he was basically everyones target now.

You see M*neta crying to Shoji about the girls not wanting to team up with him, Ew. Who in their right mind would let HIM join your team.

Timeskip:

"After 15 minutes to pick teammates and make a strategy,12 teams will battle head to head." "Come on!Put your hands in the air, its time for a Battle Royale!!"

"Okay 1st years! I hope you guys are happy with your chosen teams!Lets get started!"

"3....2....1 BEGIN" Everyone ran towards Izukus team of course, Juzo from 1-B makes the ground soft so they begin to sink. "Watch those headbands!" Asui and M*neta start attacking Izukus team, Yikes. Bakugo flies up to Izukus team and tries attacking. "WHATT?!IS THAT EVEN ALOUD MIDNIGHT?!!" You yell in disbelief. "He never touched the ground so its technically okay!"

"Its been 7 minutes and lets get those rankings on the screen!" Many gasps were heard. "Hold on.. Other than Midoriya, Class 1-A isnt doing so well, Even Bakugo is losing 😳" Monoma started to talk mad shit about Bakugo so he turned very scary..

Alot of the dialog is kinda boring sooo lemme skip some more

"WOahh what just happened?!"

Before Bakugo could snatch the 10 Million, He faceplanted into the cement. You forget to turn off your mic so everyone could hear you laugh at him.. "AHHAAHA" Aizawa and Mic smacked your head, Alot harder this time. "OW"

Todoroki took Izukus headband and his team won.

"Now lets look at what our top 14 are! 1st place is Team Todoroki!Second is Team Bakugo!3rd is Team Tets- WHATT?! Team Shinso!? and in 4th place is Team Midoriya!!!" He spewed 2 whole ass waterfalls outta his eyes. "These 4 will advance to the final round!"

"Now lets take an hour long lunch break before the last rounds everyone!See you guys later!" You sat up and started to stretch. "Mann that was pretty intense.."

You start walking around, You had forgotten where the exit was.. It had been of few minutes of walking around until you heard familiar voices.You walk closer to see Todoroki and Izuku talking about something but around the corner was Bakugo. You quietly walk close to him, "You nosy bastard." He jumped and slapped your head. "owie.. Anyways what are they talking about ayy? Anything juicy?" He shrugs

After a bit, Todoroki then said something strange..? "Midoriya, Are you AllMights love child?" You tried holding in your laugh but you couldnt, What kinda question is THAT? You cackle, Rewinding the moment, You were a bit loud so Bakugo slapped his hand onto your mouth. You try ripping his hand off of your mouth but the dude had a strong ass grip for what? So you did what any other person might do. You lick his hand..?

Tbh it tasted like ash and burnt caramel? It wasnt a great taste.. He looks at you with a disgusted face. "Why did you do that?!"He turned red, Either with anger or embarrassment no one knows. "ged yor han offf ov my mouf,yu azzhole"

After both boys leave, HE FINALLY TAKES HIS HAND OFF. It was covered in your saliva,ew.

--------------------------

"Y/NNN!!!" You turn around to see the girls. "Whats up?" Mina throws some clothes at your face. "You look at it, It was a crop top and a short skirt..."Ashido..What the hell is this?" "You can call me Mina but they're the cheer costumes!"

You looked at her confused, "Since when were you guys gonna be cheerleaders.." Momo spoke up. "Kaminari and M*neta informed us that Mr. Aizawa told us to put these on, For a grade or something like that." "Are you guys actually gonna listen to those 2? They're perve-" "Y/n stop talkingg! Lets go!" "Wait nO!Im a second year not a first year so im not technically in your class and I need to go back-" "You are now, lets change!"

"WAIT PLEASE NO-" You were dragged into the locker room. "Momo... These are really tight.. I think they set YOU guys up." Asui sighs. "Its kinda too late, I mean the entrance to the arena is right there.." "Are you fucking serious?!"

"Its almost time for the last round!But before that since this is a sports festival,We prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in! We even brought cheer leaders to get your blood pumpin!" "Hold up.." "What the hell.."

"Looks like class 1-A is going full on fan service!" "Wait why is Y/n there?" "What-Oh.." Everyone was looking at you guys. Many red faces and nose bleeds appeared.. "I TOLD YOU GUYSS!!" You yell. "But before I leave.. DENKI KAMINARI AND MINORU M*NETA, GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!" You shift into a cheetah and sprint at them. They screamed super loud and ran for their lives. You grab both of their collars, "Be right back girls!" and dragged them into a room.

 You grab both of their collars, "Be right back girls!" and dragged them into a room