25: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐧

I completely forgot ab the mall part sooo ill just say you werent invited or you were busy :')

It was finally summer vacation! You'd think everyone would be relaxing but no, We all still had to train alot harder than before. It was a pain and you wanted to cry your eyeballs out.

You were on the ground, face first. You've been training for 4 hours with no break,Your limbs were sore and you wanted to commit die. Your phone started ringing. "ughh whyy" You finally get yourself off of the ground and drag your feet over to your phone, Mina was calling and you pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n!! Wanna come swim at the school pool today?!"

"Uhh..Depends whos going I guess?"

"Just us girls!! We all wanted to have some girl time ya know or maybe training I forgot.. Soooo are you coming??I WANNA SHOW YOU SOME OF THE SWIM SUITS I GOT!!!"

"Chill yo big ol' tiddies, Sure whatever what time?"

"Hmmm in 20 minutes!!"

"Wait wh-"

The alien bitch hung up on you. You pack some towels and a basic F/C one piece swimsuit, It didnt really have anything crazy on it and off you went. Once you got to the school, your legs were killing you. You had your hand on the wall to support you and boom, you were at the locker room.

"Hey-" "HI Y/N!! LOOK AT WHAT I GOT AT THE MALL!" Mina took a few of the swimsuits from her bag and showed them to you, They showed alotta skin but they looked nice. Ochaco came out from no where and showed you her swimsuit, It was pink and girly, Expected from her. "Y/n! How does it look?"

You showed her 2 thumbs up with a grin. "What did you bring to wear?" Tsu also came outta no where. You pull out your one piece and held it infront of them. "This?" "Thats so basic looking, Your taste in fashion is so bland!! bleh" Mina says. "WORDS HURT MINA!"

Momo tapped her shoulder and gave you one of the school swimsuits, It looked exactly like the one you brought but the bottom went down to a bit above the knees and it was dark blue. "The boys might have heard what we were talking about, I feel like we should wear these in case.."

You look at it and back up. "Okay now THOSE are kinda ugly. Ill just wear mine, They look identical anyways." She looked confused but nodded.

You were standing next to the pool putting on some waterproof eyeliner, you felt cute that day so why the hell not while the girls were stretching.

Then all of the boys from the class came from the locker room. You had to take a double take on that. 'Why is the whole class here now..'

Denki and M*neta ran through the door, expecting us to be in some hot skimpy bathing suits but no, They were met with Iida and rest of the boys.

"Nonono! What are you guys doing here?!" M*neta asked.

"Since we're doing endurance training at the pool, I messaged everyone to see if they would want to come with us!"

The 2 boys looked disappointed at Izuku. "You did what?!Now all of our plans are ruined.." Denki clenched his fist. "Dont lose hope! There will still be hot girls splashing around in the water!!" M*neta whispered. That made Denki super excited.

They both turned around to see the girls, in boring not too much skin-showing swimsuits. Now Denki was extremely disappointed. "Oh hi M*neta." Tsu said.

The boys havent seen you yet and it was nice until you sneeze. 'FUCK' The boys quickly turned their heads, They were disappointed yes, But they were fine with seeing more of your thicc-ass luscious thighs. "Uh helloo"

M*neta was glowing because he saw us not in our uniforms. 'bleh' "You know those school ones are still pretty hot.." Denki turned around. "Have some standards dude!"

--------------------------

The girls were playing some water volleyball, The boys were training HAH LOSERSS, And you were shifting into fishes because being a fish is cool. After literally 4 minutes of that you were EXHAUSTED so you look over to the other side to see Izuku at the edge of the pool sooo you swim over without making too much noise and grab his ankles to pull him down. "AAAHH-"

You pop your head up from underwater with a smirk. "W-what was that for?!" You shrug and stick your tongue out.

The boys locker room door opened and out came Ejirou and Katsuki, He looked pissed off. "HEYA KACCHAN AND EJIROU" He shot a mini explosion, It was supposed to be aimed at your amazing face but mans aim was DOGSHIT so your precious boobies were hurtin.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO AIM FOR MY BOOBS YOU JERK!" You splash water at him. He turned red and started yelling at you. The boys heard and slowly turned to look at you rubbing the top of your chest.

--------------------------

"Ouuh a contest? I bet Kacchan is gonna get super cocky, And Im gonna guess Shoto is gonna win." you scoff. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!I DONT GET COCKY AT ALL AND IM GONNA BEAT ICY-HOT!!" You roll your eyes but after you do, Yours and Shoto's eyes meet sooo you wink ;). He blushes a bit and turns away to admire the beautiful cement wall.

 He blushes a bit and turns away to admire the beautiful cement wall