24:𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬

The 2 started off running down a trail for maybe a minute or two till a "YYEEEAAAHHHH" was screamed. Ouchie, They continued further down the trail.

"CCOOOMMEEEE OOONNNN!!!IIIMMM GGEEETTIINNGGG BBBOOORRREEEDDD"

You sigh. "Its only been like what? less than 10 minutes and hes already bored?"

"HHUURRRYY UUPPP AALLLRREEEAADYYY!!"  Jirou found a bug of some sort and showed it to Koda, he ran away.. Eventually he came back and hid behind a tree.

Mic kept yelling every minute or so and you started to worry a bit. Jirou broke open the rock she was hiding behind and many bugs began crawling out. Koda screamed but hesitantly bent down and started talking to the bugs.

While Mic was waiting, Insects dug out from the ground and started crawling onto his leg, He panicked and screamed. "Thats alot of uhm bugs.." Mic passed out and foam started coming outta his mouth.

"Team Koda and Jirou have passed the exam."

You sprint out of the room and look for the 2. "Hey guys! Good job on passing, Are you hurt?" Koda says hes fine and just has a headache or something so you give him those trusty ol' gummies and for Jirou, her ears were bleeding so you wipe the blood away with a tissue and also gave her the gummies.

Next was Tooru's and Shoji's match against Snipe. Snipe was shooting everywhere and the 2 were hiding behind a wall. A smoke bomb was used and smoke was everywhere, Shoji surrendered and Tooru quickly handcuffed snipe.

Snipe accidentally bumped Tooru's boobie with his elbow. "Mr. Snipe you pervert!!!!" The horn thing was heard and they passed. "It wasnt on purpose!!Forgive me!! I respect women!!!!" 'Ill just snap a pic real quick..' *Click*

"Team M*neta and Sero Practical exam. Ready Go!"

"Hey Deku, isnt your match next? Shouldnt you be getting ready?" Ochaco asked.

He said something about seeing his classmates quirks and stuff like usual.

"You are so cool dude." "Huh? Oh uh thank you.."

M*neta was running away with tears in his eyes.

"What is he doing..?" Izuku stares at the screen.

Hanta was sleeping on Midnights lap. You exhale and clench your fist. "Hanta is so goddamn lucky and he doesnt even know it.." The 5 next to you were confused.

M*neta was now crying blood <3. He put his hands on his knees, out of breath. "I want girls to love me..So I can touch them.." You just stare at the screen and sweatdrop. "Well thats straight forward.. I dont really know how I feel about that.."

M*neta was having a flashback, He was brought back to his senses when he was hit with a whip. "Kinky!" "Eh?!"

Midnight had pink fog all around her and she kept cracking her whip. She then said something before licking her lips. 'Lord have mercy, Im about to bust.' You check the time and it was almost Izukus and Katsukis turn, Oh no. You turn your head. "Good luck Izuku! Tell Katsuki I said good luck to him too!" He smiled and ran away.

Midnight ripped another strip of cloth off of her arm and even more pink fog came out. M*neta had a piece of Hantas tape over his nose and was plucking balls from his head and throwing them onto her whip. They passed, Well actually maybe just M*neta but they passed.

"Team Midoriya and Bakugo Practical exam. Ready Go!"

You pull out a bag filled to the brim with food, The smell was very strong and the 4 look at you. "Uhhh you guys want som-" "YES PLEASE" "Jeez alright here." Now the 5 of yall were eating immaculate, amazing, food while watching the match. 😌🍜

Izuku kept trying to talk to Katsuki but either he walked faster, ignored him or just told him to go away. It seemed as if he had enough and smacked Izukus nose or cheek idrk. "The teamwork between those 2 is like nonexistent, I wonder how this is gonna go." You said with a mouthful of noodles. 'Kinda rooting for AllMight doe'

AllMight threw a huge air punch? uhh it blew almost everything away and even took parts of the buildings. He looked VERY intimidating. 'Im sorry for breathing the same air as you, sir.'

Katsuki tried jumping onto him but mans grabbed his face and threw him onto the ground. He then teleported behind Izuku, Izuku jumped but he didnt realize Katsuki was behind him so they crashed into eachother. "This is kinda entertaining!"

Izuku was trapped under a fence thing and AllMight punched Katsuki in the gut and he threw up.

Theres alot going on in that episode soo lemme shorten it.

AllMight beat the boys up pretty bad, They did get a some good attacks on him but it didnt do too much, Maybe distract him for a few seconds but that was kinda it. It was hard to watch tbh.

Izuku did his smash into AllMights cheek, I have no idea which state smash it was but it was a nice smash, Picked up Katsukis double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon ass and just barely passed the exam. "Welp gotta blast."

"