10: 𝐔𝐒𝐉 𝟒

Theres alot of switching pov's lol

The skin from Aizawas elbow started falling off, Very disturbing. You needed to help so instead of being a big ass ape you shifted to a gorilla, Still pretty risky but not as much. You see Aizawa in a circle of villains holding his arm, So you try doing a surprise attack from above! You jump as high as you could which was about 9 feet high.

Aizawa saw what you would do,Thankfully and quickly jumped outta the way. You land onto the spot where he was and smashed them to the ground. Bop bop. When you smashed the final villain, You shift back to yourself and pull out some healing liquid from Recovery girl. You ran to him and quickly splashed it onto his elbow, It started smoking at first but it was slowly closing.

When you were about to shift, A nomu appeared outta nowhere and threw you away like you were some type of roach, only touching you with 2 fingers.. 'wow..' You land on your back but quickly got back up to see blood. 'Nonono..' Your vision was a bit blurry maybe with tears or maybe because of your headache but you started running back.

With 13:

While 13 was sucking up Kurogiri, He made another portal behind her and her own quirk was sucking her in. Mans did an uno reverse on her ass.. The back of 13 started to turn into dust. Half of 13 was gone and she collapsed onto the ground. "Iida go now!!"

Iidas engines turned on or something i dont know how they work and turned into sonic. Fast as fuck boy! "Trying to escape I see? I wont let that happen!" Before Iida got covered with him, Shoji bear hugged Kurogiri. Sweet. "I got him!" Iida continued to run tf outta there. But he still covered Iida.

Y/n POV:

I finally got close enough to see what happened. Aizawa was on the ground bleeding while a Nomu was ontop of him about to break his arm. 'Oh lawd what should I do..?!'

Back to 13:

Before Iida could get teleported, Uraraka touched Kurogiri's neck armour making him float. Iida was struggling to open the doors, Kurogiri once again tried attacking but Sero stuck some tape onto his armour and Sato started to pull him away, Swinging him in circles. Iida finally got through to the outside world and ran for his motha fuckin life. Go Iida go!

Another y/n POV 😅:

I needed to think, Maybe I could shift into Miruko and squeeze the Nomu's brain like kinetic sand if thats even possible. I'm even trying at thinking of a good plan but whatever, gotta do what I gotta do. I leap onto it's shoulders and squish. It was very wet and uh warm 😫

I jump off but somehow he snatched my wig and threw me face first onto the ground. When I deshifted, its brain started to regenerate? 'How strong is that thing?!' The pounding in my head grew worse and worse every second. I clutch my head in pain, I didnt wanna die here, Id rather die in a walmart tbh but like NOT HERE. The Nomu started slamming your body on the ground even more. 'owowowow'

I didnt break any bones i dont think but I was pretty bruised up.. I open my fanny pack to see if I brought extra aid things, Just healing gummies.. I ate them all, they taste pretty good but they dont do too much.*Crash* I look over to see Aizawas head smashed into the ground, Unmoving?

I didnt wanna have a stroke and I couldnt do anything in this situation so I shift into a mouse. It hurt alot but I quickly rushed to the stairs. 'Why are there so many damn stairs here?!'

I finally get up the stairs and shift back. "Y/N!! Whats happening down there?!Are you okay?" "Hey Ashido, Aizawas arms are broken and he probably has a concussion but I have no clue and do I look like im okay?"

Mann I had dirt all over my clothes, Cuts everywhere,and I was limping. I wobble over to 13, "What happened up here?" Uraraka sighed. "Well that portal villain made 13 use her own quirk on herself with another portal.. Oh! And Iida is getting the rest of the staff!"  "Finally.."

"