4: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞! 𝟐.𝟓

After that incident, The rest of the teams started battling eachother.Next was Team J & H Sero made a barrier thing outta tape while Kirishima just got hard. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) There weren't many injuries which was great. I really didn't want to shift again cause that shit hurts sometimes.A whistle was blown and now we all were standing infront of the exit.

"Thats a wrap, Super work. You guys did great and there were no major injuries except for Midoriya. You all should be proud!"

"Its nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class.." Then about the whole class nodded. "Mr Aizawa is kind of a buzzkill.." "He wasn't that bad when i first met him, But he seems scarier now for some reason..? Anyways thats all for training today, You guys go head to the changing rooms while me and AllMight check up on Midoriya again."

Right after you said that you shift into a cheetah an sprinted away. AllMight groaned. "Now watch how a PRO exits like when he was somewhere to be!!" Bro literally teleported outta there leaving everyone in the dust.

You've been waiting for Allmight to show up since you kinda left him behind. You sigh and take out your phone again. After a few minutes the doors to the "STAFF ONLY" opens and you see Toshinori instead of AllMight aka 'Skinny Bro'. "About time you came, I was waiting for like forever, you stick!" He looked at you and magically took a pen from somewhere and threw it at you, But like super hard. "CAN YOU STOP THROWING YOUR STUPID PENS AT ME?!? IT HURTS ALOT YOU KNOW!!"

------------------------------

You were sitting on one of the chairs in the office next to Recovery Girl while she was scolding Toshinori about how Midoriya has been in her office twice already. You liked her alot more than him because she always gave you food or snacks whenever you came in. "The second day of school and hes already a regular patient! Why didn't you stop him?!"

All he said was sorry. 'Huh?' You were just watching this all happen while eating some gummy worms. "Well its no good apologizing to me, Midoriya is too exhausted for my quirk. I cant treat all of his injuries at once you know, I just did some first aid then some IV. He'll just have to wait for his body to heal overnight..

He's only had your quirk for less than a month or so!" You kinda forgot what they were saying since you were just staring at Midoriya's body. You knew it would hurt him alot but not this much..

You didn't talk to him much but he seemed super cool to talk to and you needed more friends anyways, so when AllMight told you to go, you refused and told him that you'd stay a bit longer to talk to him. He knew what you were trying to do and tried not to laugh, So you threw a pencil at him. He caught it of course but eventually he left. "Dearie?"

You look behind you to see Recovery girl packing up. "Im gonna have to head home a bit early, You know what to do if he wakes up right?" 'Not again..' "Yeah,yeah. Shift into you and kiss his forehead.." She chuckled. "You remembered!Anyways I need to leave. Bye dear!" You gave her a quick hug and said goodbye.

It had been 20 minutes and you decided to clean around a bit and maybe find something. After a bit you found nothing, You were disappointed, Your dumbass thought you'd find a mystery letter or something. You didn't wanna leave so you shifted into a cat,jumped onto the edge Midoriyas bed and closed your eyes.

You were woken to the bed moving a bit. You opened one eye to see Midoriya moving! You sat up a crawled over next to his face to see if he was fully wake, or was just dreaming.

Midoriya POV:

I woke up feeling super sore. I took a breath and opened my eyes, Instead of seeing Recovery girl, I see a cat staring at me..? 'Why is there a cat here..' The cat meowed then transformed into Y/n! "You're finally awake! How are ya feeling?" She was still in her hero costume.. I felt my face turn warm and I turned away from her to not see it. "J-Just a bit sore.." She hummed. "Of course.." She wrote something down on her clipboard,Then transformed into Recovery girl..?

?