21:𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

You had woken up, Recovery girl was back and was doing stuff on her computer. You yawned and stretched. "How was your nap dearie?" You sat up. "It was good, How long was I sleeping for?" "Hmm maybe an hour and a half, The matches are over and AllMight just gave the winners their medals." "Can I head homee pleaseee" "Yes.."

--------------------------

Aizawa had the class pick hero names, He asked if you would wanna help with choosing but you declined, It wouldve been super boring anyways. He did want you to come to say goodbye to them before they head off to internships because they all seemed to like you.

You were standing next to Aizawa at the station. "Everyone has their costumes,right? Remember that you cant wear these out in public yet and dont lose them or whatever." "Gottcha!" "Speak properly, Its "yes sir" Ashido."Yes sir..." You elbow Aizawas side. "Relax its not that big of a deal!"

He ignores you 🙄. "Make sure you have some manners with the pros, Now go." "Yes sir!"

"BYE GUYS!! ILL MISS YALL AND DONT GET TOO HURT!!" You wave your hands everywhere. "BYE Y/NN!!!"

Mega juicy fat timeskip to when the boys are back at school bc youre kinda irrelevant:☺️❤️

You were walking down the halls for absolutely no reason. You heard laughing in the hero classroom and you decide to take a peek inside. Katsuki showed up to school with his hair slicked down, lookin like Ellen Degeneres.

"Stop laughing..My hair got used to this and I cant get it back.." You couldnt hold in your laugh"AHAHHAHA YOU LOOK-AHHA- YOU LOOK SO WEIRD HAHAHA" He looked at you 3, "STOP LAUGHING! ILL KILL YOU GUYS!!!"

"ID LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY PRETTY BOY AHAHAH" Hanta said in between wheezes. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!" His hair poofed back to his normal spiky look. "AHAHAH- THERE IT GOES-" You see the 3 boys that encountered Stain. You dodge some of Katsukis fists and ran over to them to give them each the biggest hug youve ever given.

"MY BABIES!!! ARE YOU BOYS ALRIGHT?!I WAS SO WORRIED FOR YOU GUYS OH MY GOD." The 3 blush and look somewhere else to avoid eye contact with you😀. "W-we're okay!" Izuku rubs the back of his neck. "Yeah, we're fine." Todoroki mumbles.

"Oh! Todoroki, Iida, can I call you both by your first names toooo??" They both nod. "YAY COOL! I GOTTA GO! BYE GUYSS!" "BYE Y/N!"

------------------------------------

You were back in your hero costume next to AllMight for basic hero training.

"Welcome back!Now we will be doing a race!Take everything youve learned from your internships and use them!You will be competing in groups of 5 and you all will be put in different locations, I will send a signal and whoever finds me first wins the race!" He finished.

You pop in. "Oh! And keep the property damage to a bare minimum!!" You stare at Katsuki pointing a finger at him. "Why are you pointing at me?!"

--------------

"Im betting on Sero." Kirishima mentions. "Oh yeah? (THAT PART WAS VERY HOT NGL) Im thinking Ojiro."  M*neta bets on Mina because of her nice body..

"Is everyone ready? Begin!"

Sero was 1st place for a bit before Izuku zoomed past him, Green lightning was all around him, It looked super cool. He was copying Katsukis moves and he did not look happy one bit. He was doing super well until he slipped off of a pipe and fell. "AHAHAHA-"

Sero won!

The rest of the groups went and then we all went off into the locker rooms. The boys were talking about the race and whatnot, While you and the girlies were having some tea spilled and talking about girl stuff.  "A girl from my 8th grade class was so fake- She kept making rumors about me being a whore and shit like what?! Girl close ya damn legs, it be smellin like a whole ass ocean then we can talk ya know!?" They all laughed and we kept on talking.

"Hey, Midoriya!you wont believe what I just found!" M*neta was standing infront of a hole that was covered by a piece of paper. "Someone made a hole in the wall! You know whats next door right?!THE GIRLS LOCKER ROOM!" Most of the boys looked at him with surprised faces maybe?

"Dont even think about it!Peeping on them would be criminal!" Iida scolded him. "YOU CANT STOP ME!" He ripped the piece of paper off of the wall. "I wanna see Yaoyorozus curves, Ashidos slender waist, Hagakures floating panties, Urarakas super fine body, Asuis soft boobies and Y/ns big butt!!!"

An earphone jack was jabbed into M*netas eyeball. "AAAAAHHH"

"That stupid pervert..Thanks alot Jirou babes!" Her face started getting hot after you called her "babes".  "Awwe dont be sad that he didnt say anything about you, Youre super hot!" You wink. She turned her face to the wall so the girls wouldnt see her huge blush.The rest of them were kinda jealous and you caught on. "All of you girlies are pretty hot too~"

They all blush and look away, You quickly put on your uniform. "Imma head out to teach him a lesson alright? See ya!" They all nod and wave goodbye. You walk over to the boys locker room door.😌

😌