34:𝐃𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬

You were in Toshi's hospital room with Torino and Tsukauchi eating sour patch kids.

"Then what?Give him a pat on the head?You're not looking at him like the villain he is anymore,That's dangerous. He's still a criminal. Tsukauchi and I will investigate Shigaraki and the league without you for now, You stay at UA. Y/n, Go to the police station." "Mkay.."

-------------------

When you arrived, You see the 5 that rescued you and Katsuki. "Are you guys turning Katsuki in?" You ask. Momo gasped and tackled you into a hug. "We all saw you on the TV!! I was so worried about you!!!" "Are you okay?! Are you hurt or anything?!" Iida asks. "I'm fine, I need to go inside Momo.." You pat her back and she gets off. "Why did you go over there?!" Shoto grabbed your shoulders shook your whole body. "Well everyone knows now so, I knew Toshi's secret so I went over there to help so no one would know, Didn't really work but eh."

You shrug. "Did I look cool though?I felt super cool." Izuku's eyes were sparkling. "YOU LOOKED SO COOL!! YOU WENT SHOO AND WHOOSH !!!" Ejirou nodded and his cheeks were pink. "Yeah!! You looked super badass!!" *Debby Ryan smirk* "Awwe stawpp 💞, Anyways imma go, See ya!" "Bye Y/n!"

"Kacchann are you alright?" He was surprisingly quiet. "yeah."

---------------

You were back home baking, You needed to relax for a bit. You just pulled some cookies out from the oven then your phone rang. You pick up and it was Toshi!

"Hello?"

"Young Y/n! I've called because I have an important question!"

"*Sigh* Go on.."

"Me and Shouta are going to try to convince parents to let their kids stay at the UA dorms for safety reasons. Would you like to accompany us?"

"Huh? Why? You guys are the teachers."

"Well yes, But the students seem to like you more than us and we thought if you came, They would probably want to stay..?"

"But im not even gonna be staying at the dorms, I have my own house?"

"Just come in case, Alright? We'll pick you up soon!"

"Uhh okay.. Bye Toshi.."

"Goodbye!"

-----------

"I just wanted to have a day of relaxing..." you groan. You run to your room to change into something kinda nice and comfy.

 You run to your room to change into something kinda nice and comfy

You grab 2 cookies to then see a black car pull up.😎

----------------------

First house were the Jirous.

"I dunno, Moving into the dorms wont change the fact that my daughter is injured!" "True, But we thought long and hard about this and we believe this will be the best course of action. i hope you would give us the honor of continuing to teach Kyouka." The door opens. "Woah, no need for you to be all formal. We already knew what we would do, You should've seen how my old man was when he was watching the fight!"

She turned and saw you, in all your glory. "Heya" She blushed alot and quickly nodded. "I'm definitely staying."

Next were the Bakugos.

"Hi Katsuki and Katsuki's parents!" You wave. Mitsuki turned after hearing a feminine voice and rushed over. "Oh my god!! You were the girl on TV!! Are you okay?! Are you Katsuki's girlfriend?!? How do you put up with him? Does he yell at you?! Do I need to smack him!? You're so cute!!" You put your hands up defensively. ⬇️

"She's clearly uncomfortable you old hag." "Is she your girlfriend!??" "Shes not." "Heyyy dont talk to your mother like thatt." Mitsuki hugs you. "She would be a great girlfriend!! Shes polite! Call me Mitsuki, sweetie! " "GLADLY."

--------

"Hell yeah! Get this kid in a dorm room!" *Smack* "HIT ME AGAIN AND ILL KILL YOU!!" *Smack* "OH HUSH, IF YOU HADN'T BEEN SO WEAK, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT AND CAUSE ALL OF THIS TROUBLE!!" You, Aizawa and Toshi were just sitting there watching everything happen.

"So you're giving us your consent?" "Mhm! You might get harsh criticism from some people but we still trust you guys. He's a short-tempered brat but please train him hard and make him a good hero." "That was easier than I thought! I like them, They're cool!" You cheer. "Whos next?" "Midoriya's house is near by so him next." "Oouh okay!"

"AllMight." "Eh?" "I gotta know, What is Deku to you?" "He's my student, Like you." "DAMMIT KATSUKI THE POLICE SAID NOT TO WONDER OFF BY YOURSELF!!!" Mistuki yelled. "If you dont want to tell me thats fine." "Welp bye Katsuki!" "Bye."

---------------------

"CAN I GO WITH TOSHI PLEASE?! I WANNA SAY HI!!I WANNA MEET HIS MOM TOO!!" You beg, Waterfalls were flowing out of your eyes. "pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!" Aizawa got annoyed. "No. Shut up, We're going to someone elses house." "I hate you." "Does it look like I care? No. Put your seatbelt on already, You're so slow." "Whatever."