17: 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥! 𝟒

"Man shes good.."

"Guess he was right!The match was really over in 2 seconds, i wonder if his real quirk is the ability to tell the future.Isnt class 1-A supposed to be so much better than us?!" *Chop*Monoma went limp and Kendo caught him by his collar.

"Sorry about him.." "Oh Kendo!" She looks at you. "Can i get them digits?" You ask holding out your phone. She nods happily then drops Monoma to type her number in. "Thank youuu!"

M*neta tried to ask for yours and Kendos number for some reason. "Ew no, Fuck off-" You then hear Izuku start muttering shit again. You move to sit behind him and poke his cheek. "Izuku, youre creeping everyone out again.Chill."

He jumps "AAH- oh, sorry..Its not everyday I see amazing quirks from people outside of our class..Actually Im taking notes about everyone in our class too, I even have 2 pages full about your shapeshifting!" "eh? Gimme that fuckin book."

You snatch the burnt book outta his hands and start reading your section and some others. 'Mann, Izuku would be such a powerful villain if you think about it..' "Damn, ive only been here for like maybe a little more than month and you have all of this about me?" He looked embarrassed. "Y-yes.." "Thats a bit creepy to be honest but very cool" You give back his book and pat his hair.

"Next up is Tenya Iida from 1-A vs Mei Hatsume from the support course!" You squint your eyes, "What is Iida wearing and why does Hatsume have a micropho- oh no.."

"Dont you love how fast that gear makes you, Huh Iida? Dont your legs feel lighter than usual, Well its to be expected!I designed those parts specifically to increase speed and mobility! i have censors everywhere so its impossible for an opponent to sneak up on me!"

"Hatsume is doing an advertisement for her gadgets..Poor Iida." You say before taking out your phone. Alot of people nod in agreement. You open up TikTok forgetting your volume was pretty much all the way up and the first video to pop up on your for you page was....one of those fun ✨m o a n i n g✨edits. 'oh shit-' everyone from 1-A and some from 1-B turn to look at you in shock, disgust, or smirks.

Since Izuku, Uraraka, Kirishima and Tokoyami were right in front of you, They were very r e d asf. Even though Tokoyami was covered in feathers, you could still tell he was steaming. You froze, You had no idea what to do or say so you scroll down to the next video, You thought it couldnt get any worse but it did❤️. It was a NSFW speed drawing video with a Yagami Yato audio.

At this point literally everyone stared at you with wide eyes, Well except for M*neta iykyk. Mina scoots next to you. "What are you watching-" You move your phone infront of her face with the video playing. "Goddamn, you have some good taste in men dude! Not gonna lie hes okay, I like the black haired one more, I forgot his name." "Mori or Kyoya?" "KYOYA YEAH" "HELL YEAH I LOVE HIM!" "DUDE NO WAYY" "Kyoya?! Hikaru is better ribbit."

Everybody sweatdropped. Some of the people from 1-B came over and joined the convo, Ignoring the match.

Ik theres no OHSHC audio but like I just wanted to add it in, rlly need a season 2 lol

-----------------------------

Hatsume stepped out and Iida won. Uraraka stopped talking. She had that shadow over her eyes and she started walking away. You wanted to comfort her since her fight was soon against Bakugo, but you couldnt so you just mouth good luck to her. She nods and kept on walking.

"Next is Yuga Aoyama from 1-A vs Mina Ashido from the same class!"

"Dont show her any mercy, Aoyama!Fight like youre in one of those video games where everyones clothes gets beaten off!" 'What the hell' You pick M*neta up by his neck and threw him into the wall. "Stupid-ass pervert.."

Aoyama shot his laser and Mina kept dodging while skating on her acid..? She did some cool moves to then throw acid onto his belt thing? His pants fell down infront of everyone. "oh.." Mina finished with an uppercut then moved onto the next round.

"Wow Mina is amazing-" *Thud*

M*neta was looking at the ground "I got to see panties, But why were they his.."

"Next is Tokoyami Fumikage vs Momo Yaoyorozu"

Momo made a shield, blocking all of Dark shadows attacks.

"Shes definitely gonna get pushed out, Tokoyami is pretty strong and he can do defense and offense." You say

And there she goes, Right outta the ring. She looked super sad sooo when she was walking back.."MOMO!!" She looks up. "YOU DID GREAT GIRL!!EVEN IF YOU DIDNT DO MUCH YOU STILL DID GOOD, DONT YOU DARE CRY. LEMME GIVE YOU A HUG."

You run outta there, Turned a few corners and jumped onto Momo. You rub circles in her back as she started to cry into your shoulder.

'Oh no..I was hoping this wouldnt happen uhm..' "Its okayy, Atleast you got to fight someone!" She let go and rubbed her eyes. "Lets go sit with everyone else, Maybe they could cheer you up a bit more!"

You crouch down with your hands out. "Its finee" She hesitantly got onto your back and put your arms around your neck. Then you started jogging to where the class was, Momo turned a bit red from how close you 2 were but you didnt mind.

 Then you started jogging to where the class was, Momo turned a bit red from how close you 2 were but you didnt mind

<3