18: 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥! 𝟓

You slow down and walk to the class.

You set Momo down and stretch *Crack* As Momo sat down, The girls complimented/comforted her. You sit back down, Kirishima and TetsuTetsu were against eachother..they kept throwing punches and yelling at eachother.

----------------------------

"Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka!!"

You cringe. "I really dont like this match up.." "Yeah..I dont think ill be able to watch." Ojiro mumbles. "Well" You sat up and started yelling again, for Uraraka of course <3 "BEAT HIS ASS URARAKA!!!YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!" Bakugo glares at you while Urarakas cheeks turn pink.

"BEGIN"

Uraraka runs lower to the ground. Bakugo blasts her, He does again but instead of seeing her, It was her jacket. Uraraka was so close to touching him but Bakugos reflexes were fast as fuck. "Goddamn hes fast.." She flies away but quickly gets back up and runs again.

More explosions and booms were heard. Everytime Uraraka was about to touch Bakugo, He exploded her, again and again. The match was disturbing.. You cover your cheeks with your hands and kept watching.

"This is shameful!Listen kid, if you really wanna be a hero then stop acting like a bully!" A dude shouted 'Pardon-' "If youre so good then just send her out of bounds!! Stop toying with her and end the match!" "Yeah you heard him!" a girl next to him shouted. Boo's were heard all around the arena. 'Aight, Time to yell again.' You inhale a huge breath,

"WHO WAS THE DUDE WHO STARTED THIS?ARE YOU A PRO?! BECAUSE IF YOURE BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN GO ON BACK HOME AND HANG UP THAT CAPE OF YOURS AND MAYBE LOOK INTO ANOTHER CAREER!! BAKUGO KNOWS HIS OPPONENT HAS DESERVED TO MAKE IT THIS FAR SO HES DOING WHATEVER TO GET ON TOP,NOW SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET."

Bakugo looked at you in the corner of his eye, smirking. Oh lawd

Pieces of the ring were floating in the air, then they all came crashing down onto Bakugo as she ran towards him with her arm out.

*BOOM*

The blast was so huge, people had to grip onto their chairs to not fly away. "AAH GODDAMN"

She got back up just to collapse onto the ground. "That was hard to watch..Well I gotta go check up on them, Good luck guys!" You shift into a Fanta not wanting to scare people with being a cheetah and ran to Recovery girl.

You eventually got to her door but you couldnt slow down fast enough so Recovery girl just heard a loud ass thud on her door. "owowowow" You shift back and open the door, rubbing your forehead. "HeYYyyy im heRe" "Hello dearie" She told you what to do and you did it. Uraraka was sleeping on the bed with an IV pack stand thing next to her. "Dearie, Give these to Bakugo please."

She gave you 2 healing gummy worms and shooed you out. You shift into a bloodhound and start sniffing the ground for a burnt smell. Upstairs.

You see him walking up the stairs and when you were about to shift, "AA OH hey Kacchan.." "What the hell are you doing here?!" "Well uhm im up next so I was gonna hang in the waiting room, yeah..Also congrats on your match..uhhh see ya around." "It was your idea wasnt it? That stupid desperate plan of hers." "Youre wrong, I had nothing to do with it." 'Ooouu I better listen to this'

Izuku walked away and you shift right behind Bakugo. "BAKUGOO!" "EH" He turned around. "What do you want shifty?!" "Awwee that nickname sucks..Anyways eat these." You shove the gummy worms infront of his face.

"The fuck are those?" "Healing gummies now eat them,you whore" "WHO AR-" You interrupt him by putting both into his mouth. "One last thing, SAY THANK YOU TO ME!" "WHY WOULD I THANK YOU?!" "I STOOD UP FOR YOU NOW SAY THANK YOU TO YOUR SENPAI!!"

"ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏˢ ⁱ ᵍᵘᵉˢˢ" He mumbles. You put your hand next to your ear. "Hmm? I cant hear-" "ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱ" You put your hand under your chin "thinking". "Why have you become so quiet now ehh? You were pretty loud a few minutes agoo!"

"Fuck yourself." You chuckle, remembering Izuku said something about Bakugos mom being kinda mean to him soooo you shift into Mitsuki! Kinda mean I know but whatever.

"KATSUKI" You slap the back of his head. He jumped back and squinted his eyes to see if he was seeing things or not. "Huh?!" "heh" You start pinching his cheeks.

"Get your damn hands off of me!" You shift. "That was fun, Your cheeks are squishier than I thought they'd be!" He turns slightly red.

"WAIT CAN I CALL YOU KATSUKI?! OR KATSU?" He stared at you. "Pleasee I did stand up for youuu!" He huffed. "Whatever, nerd." "Uwaahhh!" You poke his cheek. "Alrighty, I gotta go.........Kaccha-" "DONT YOU FUCKING FINISH THAT SENTENCE" "PLEASE DONT HURT ME-"

Kaccha-" "DONT YOU FUCKING FINISH THAT SENTENCE" "PLEASE DONT HURT ME-"