14: 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥!

You were sitting in the announcer area or whatever its called with Present Mic and Aizawa, Not wearing the training uniforms because youre special.😌

There were alot of people and instead of being nervous as any other normal person, You were excited! "Can I announce the classes!!" "Sure but dont be mean Y/n" You roll your eyes

"Heya! Lets make some noise!! (I literally dont know what he even said lmao) I have one last question before we start the show, Are you ready?!"

"Let me hear you scream as the students make their way to the stage!!"

"First class has survived a real villain attack, The amazing hero students of class 1-A!!" Loud cheers were heard everywhere.

"This class hasn't gotten much screen time, But welcome the great class 1-B!!Next classes are General studies C, D, and E! Then classes F,G and H, Lastly are business classes I, J, and K! Give it up for the 1st year classes!"

Midnight cracks her whip, A lot of dudes stare at her with blushes since she was in her hero costume.. Very rated R. "Silence everyone. And for the student pledge we have Katsuki Bakugo!" You sigh, "I just know hes gonna make the other classes mad again.." Both teachers next to you just shrug.

Bakugo just stands infront of the microphone for a bit until.."I just wanna say..I gonna win." Everyone boos. 'Goddammit' You turn on your mic. "Woww Bakugo, Great job..You made even more people hate you guyss!!Typical." He quickly turns his head to the announcers area and glares harshly at you. You stick your tongue out, you were about to flip him off until Aizawa smacked the back of your head. "OW"

Midnight starts again. "Alright, Time for us to get started with our first game. this is where you begin to feel the pain, Now what will the first game of the sports festival be?" 'Obstacle course' appeared on the huge screen. "All classes will be participating in the course, Its 4 kilometers around the stadium.I dont wanna restrain anyone in this game, As long as you dont leave the course,Youre free to do whatever!" People started cheering.

"Take your places!" 3...2....1! "BEGIN" Everyone ran into the small tunnel. You turn your mic back on. "And we're off to a racing start! What should we be paying attention to during the race?" "The door way." Everyone was pushing eachother, It looked SEVERELY cramped inside of there, You were relieved you werent participating.

Ice surrounded the tunnel.'Todoroki..Nice' People started complaining since they couldnt get outta his ice. Many people used that to an advantage. Then some 0 pointers from the entrance exams. It was Mics turn. "Woah! Enemies outta no where!We're in for a treat here, its a ROBO INFERNO!" Those robots were big as fuck. "How did you guys afford to make those damn things?!They're huge!" "We literally do not know!!" 'what-'

Todoroki did some majestic ass move and the robot was frozen. 'God damn, Hes so cool heh' Then they fell. "Thats Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A for ya!!" You say into the mic. "No wonder he was in on recommendations!" Even more robots showed up, You felt kinda bad for them but you just had to watch.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A! What a hardcore debut for a rookie."

Timeskip to the landmines cuz im lazy:

Todoroki was carefully walking over the landmines. Then a loud ass explosion was heard, Pink fog filled the air. "What was with that huge explosion in the back?!It was alot more powerful than it shouldve been" Izuku was flying through the air, It was hilarious. "Izuku Midoriya is on hot pursuit for 1st place!! Look at that plot twist!"

"Erasure, Your students are amazing!What are you teaching them?!" "This has nothing to do with me, Each of them are powered by their own drive to success." You look at him and turn your mic on. "And there you have it folks! Erasurehead is a horrible teacher!!" He turns and glares at you. "Im a what?"

The 3 boys were almost tied in winning. "The first place winner is Izuku Midoriya!!" "CONGRATS IZUKU!!" You yell. He blushes but then does a thumbs up. Bakugo and Todoroki show up and you yell more congratulations.

"Only the top 42 will advance to the next round.If you didnt make the cut, We have prepared other opportunities for you to shine.Now the real fun is about to begin, Lets see what we have next." 'Calvary battle' "Each player has been assigned a point value based on the obstacle course. Now the points go up by 5, Starting at 5 at the bottom. The assigned amount given to the 1st place winner is 10 million!" "Izuku is gonna suffer.."