44: 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

This chapter also kinda sucks 😩🤚🏼

While the announcer was talking about how they were scored, You and Ryuu had changed out of your costumes and into the clothes you wore before, were now chompin on corndogs and fried shrimps 👍🏼.

"Anyways, Heres the names of the people who have passed in alphabetical order.Keep my words in mind as you search for your name." "Theres only 87 names up there, Wonder who failed." Ryuu mutters. "Looks like most of 1-A is on there which is nice, Better go get my wallet.." You scratch your cheek. "Todoroki and Bakugo aren't on there heh." He snickers. "I'm not surprised, Did you even see how they did? Katsuki probably yelled at everyone." You shift and teleport to your house to get your stuff.

You teleport back when everyone was getting their scores. "Y/n Y/n! Look how good I did!" Izuku puts his paper infront of your face. "Oh w-" "Look at mine!" Ochaco put hers ontop. "Ni-" "Y/n! Look I got a 94!" Momo put hers ontop of both papers. "Grea-" Pretty much the whole class stacked their papers ontop of eachothers so you could look.

"Keep in mind that your every move from now on carries within a deep responsibility towards bettering our society and that the world is watching you. Im sure you're aware AllMight, Our greatest hero no longer has his incredible power. One of the reasons crime in this country has been so was due to his presence. With him gone, the criminals are sure to become bolder and more widespread." It goes on and on.

"See! You better not fail that one or i'll beat your ass, Okay?" You pat Shoto's shoulder. "Uh yeah..I'll do my best." He gives a closed eye smile, it was the biggest one you've seen him do and omg your heart explodes💞💖💕. You then see Katsuki in a grumpy mood so you go over and instead of being a normal person and like saying some encouraging words or patting his shoulder, You put your arm around his neck.

Not in the cute couple way, I mean like a chokehold! "Wha- Get the hell offa me!!" Instead of gripping onto your arm and murdering you, He just holds his hand there. 🥰 Hagakure punches your arm. "Y/n! Can we get icecream now?" The whole class stops and turns to you to see YOUR arms around BAKUGO and not THEM 😡🤬. "Mhm give me a second." You unwrap your arms off of Katsuki's neck and shift to teleport everyone to an✨aesthetic✨icecream shop.

Tsu gasps. "Y/n can you take a picture for me?" She gives you her phone and poses infront of the wall. "Cutee!!" The cashier boy welcomes everyone and gives everyone their icecreams, then you teleport everyone to a park to relax! "Since everyone did well in the exams, This is your reward!" Everyone talked about whatever and it was very nice and relaxing. 👌🏼

------------------------------

You were hanging out at the dorms before going back home like usual. "Y/n can I eat apples with you.!" Dark Shadow floats over to your lap, You give him an apple and talk like normal until, "You. Meet me out front later, We need to have a talk about your quirk." You have never turned your head so quickly.

You contemplated if you should be nosy or not, You knew the two had some beef so that made it even more tempting to follow them. But you would probably get in huge trouble for not intervening, So you decided not to for once and that's on self control 😝💅🏼

--------------------------

You were playing Minecraft with Aizawa and Toshi, You did most of the building and mining while Aizawa just went to tame every cat he found in the village, And Toshi killed every single mob within a 50 block radius of him. Aizawa didn't even let you have a cat ugh. 🙄 You went infront of his sprinting character to give him a pickaxe but he suddenly stops.

dummythiccy/n: Aizawa you good? Did sum happen?

CatLover1: Get to the dorms.

xXDefinitelyNOTAllMightXx: You barely even use periods at the end of your sentences when you're not working, Sounds pretty serious to me! On my way! 👍🏼

dummythiccy/n: Fr. it better be sum important istg, Give me a few mins  😪

CatLover1 left the game.

xXDefinitelyNOTAllMightXx left the game.

dummythiccy/n left the game.

You stretch and throw on a baggy sweatshirt, leggings and some slides. You shift and teleport next to Aizawa to see Toshi  infront of him. "Are they fighting?" He waves you off. "Yeah..You two stay here I'll talk to them." You groan. "I came over here just to stand infront of the dorms? I thought I would see something cool.." "I'll bring them back and you do whatever alright?" "OKAY!"

---------------------------

You really wanted to smack the boys but they were already hurt enough so you just start putting bandages and ice over everything. You were putting bandages on Katsuki's face when a question popped up in your mind. "Wait who won?" Katsuki smirks. "I did of course, I am the best anyways." A question mark appeared over your head. "Seriously? That was very unexpected..I thought Izuku would but congrats!" After you said that, Izuku blushed mumbled a thank you while Katsuki just rolled his eyes and nods.

Aizawa comes into the room and wraps them up in his scarf. "You fought the night you finish the exam?! I'm glad to see you two have so much energy." He had a creepy look on his face and you quickly stand next to the door instead. Toshi held his hands up. "Wait stop with the restraints! It was my fault they sparred in the first place!" He looks at him then back at the boys. "And hows that?"

He whispered in Aizawas ear about something.

You didn't really care though, You just wanted to go back home. Aizawa untightened his scarf, "This isn't something I'll just ignore, there must be a suitable punishment. Who threw the first punch?" Katsuki spoke up first. "I did." Aizawa points a finger at the boys. "You're both on house arrest. Four days for Bakugo, Three for Midoriya. During that time you will clean the common area at the dorms morning and night,plus I want a written apology. If your injuries need to be checked out, Ask Y/n and or Recovery girl."

You blinked at your name being mentioned. "Why do I have to replace Recovery girl so many times?" "Shut up." "Okay jeez.."

Ive been feelin a bit more depressed than normal so these chapters finna take a while to post jfmhvtikhd okay gn/gm/ga 🚪🚶🏻‍♀️