31: 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 ;(

Y/n POV:

We all were chasing after the dude. "How is he so quick?! Im literally 64 feet tall!"I got irritated and swiped my hand and grabbed his leg. 'FINALLY!!' Big mistake. HE PUT ME IN THE STUPID MARBLE. It was super dark and cramped inside of there, I shift back and lay on the ground to wait. I flung up and hit the top of the marble to then fall onto my back. "What the hell was that?!"

3rd POV:

Shoji, Izuku, and Todoroki tackled Mr.Compress to the ground, Dirt was everywhere. A fake Dabi broke into where the classes were, It didnt take long for him to turn back into mud. Kota was terrified, He kept looking outside for a super tall woman in purple aka you, But you werent seen anywhere.

-----

"Give Kacchan, Tokoyami and Y/n back to us!!" Dabi used his fire to separate them, Twice went after Todoroki, Toga tried stabbing Izuku with her needle but instead sat ontop of him with her knife out. "Hi Izuku! My names Toga!Ive been thinking since I saw you..That you would be so much cuter if you just bled a little more!!" Shoji kicked her off and she rolled away.

"You're not really my type..But ill cut you anyways."

Mr.Compress un-marbled himself. "You got Bakugo?" "Of course.." He put his hand in his pocket to feel nothing. "Midoriya, Todoroki, lets go. Im guessing these are Tokoyami,Bakugo, and Y/n." Shoji held up the 3 marbles.

"Hahaha! Im impressed, just as I expected from someone with so many hands." The 3 started running but Kurogiri blocked their path. "Its been 5 minutes since the signal, Lets go Dabi." "Sorry Izuku but ill see you later okay~" Toga went in.

"Hold on, We arent leaving without the kid." "Dont worry, If im flaunting something shiny,Its because theres something else I dont want you to see." He stuck out his tongue and there you guys were, in his mouth. "Those were dummies?!" "Of course they were."

They ran at Mr.Compress as he was disappearing into the portal. But after his bow, A laser shot his face from the bushes causing the marbles to fall. Todoroki and Shoji dive at them, Shoji managed to get Tokoyami, Todoroki was extremely close to grabbing the 2 but Dabi snatched them away. "Release them." *Snap* Tokoyami fell to the ground, Dabi held Bakugo by his neck with one hand and the other was around your waist.

"Checkmate." You smile nervously doing a peace sign. "Y/N, KACCHAN!!" Izuku was running after the both of you but when he was close enough, You both were already gone. He faceplanted into the dirt and screamed. The 3 other boys didnt know how to feel, Sad, Angry,Scared? 15 were unconscious, 11 were injured, 13 were unharmed, 2 of them were missing, 1 of the 6 pro heroes was in serious condition, and 1 was missing.

----------------------

The attack at the training camp was everywhere on the news, People lost faith in the heroes and crowds surrounded the school.

Y/n POV:

Katsuki and I were both strapped onto a chair, I woulve shifted to a mouse of something like that but they put a stupid metal collar on me. If I used my quirk I'd get shocked.

Shigaraki turned off the TV. "Im so grateful to the media for all the free attention, Right?Isnt it nice Y/n L/n and Katsuki Bakugo?" 'I guess..'

------------------

Momo, Todoroki, Izuku, Kirishima, and Iida had made a plan to rescue you 2, And they are going tonight.

-------------------

"Ill ask you one more time Katsuki Bakugo and Y/n L/n, Aspiring heroes. Will you join the League Of Villains?" Shigaraki asks. You speak up first. "To be honest with you I totally would if I hadnt gone to UA,You guys seem kinda cool to hang out with, Especially that Toga girl and that deadpool looking guy. But I got in so ill pass on that." Toga giggles and has a huge smile on her face, Twice grinned.

Shigaraki stares at you, Maybe with a smile but who knows, Theres a whole hand on his face."Hmm. What about you Bakugo?" He had a huge creepy smirk."Throw yourself in some traffic." "was that a death threat.."

----------------------

The 5 start walking to the train station. Iida apologizes to Izuku about punching him. I wouldve thrown some hands at him if I were there! Momo takes out her tracking device when they sit down. "Our travel time will be about 2 hours from here.We should arrive at about 10 o'clock tonight." "Did you tell the rest of the class about what we're doing?" "Yes, They tried their best to talk us out of it." "Yeah even Uraraka tried."

------

"So this is Camino Ward! its so crowded!" "Hey hey, wait. We need to be extremely careful, The criminals already know what we look like remember?" "You're right! Puchuu stealth mode!" Izuku did an X with his arms. "You're standing out even more."

"What should we do?" "I have an idea..It is a bit old school." Momo points to the store nearby.They call come out with disguises. Aizawa, Nezu, and Vlad king were on the TV, People started crowding around to watch the conference.

"We apologize. A recent incident allowed harm to 27 1st year heroes,We take responsibility for any trauma caused. Its our duty to train and protect them."