22:𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐬

You shifted into an ant and crawled into the room. "M*NETA! GETTCHO MIDGET ASS OVER HERE." You yell, You had a very scary glare. "AAAH WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!" You start walking over to him and he backs up into the wall.

"Doesnt matter." You grab his tiny ass body and threw him into the wall with all of your strength, He dented the wall. "OWW" You then grab his collar and pull him close to your face. "Dont you ever fucking talk about me and the girls like that again or I will not hesitate to rip out your spine."

You drop him and he quickly crawls away from you. You brush off all of the non-existent dust off of your uniform and turn around.You were standing there like a DGRP character, and they were all s h i r t l e s s and staring at you. This you? 😳⬇️

"Damnn yall are RIPPED WOW- Anyways I gotta leave but if any of you boys act like that uglyass grape baby, I will also rip out your spine

"Damnn yall are RIPPED WOW- Anyways I gotta leave but if any of you boys act like that uglyass grape baby, I will also rip out your spine." They all nod quickly. "CAN YOU JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY!??!" Katsuki screamed he and mostly everyone else were red asf. "Sure whatever, See ya." Annddd you strut ya stuff right outta there.

All the girls heard was a loud ass thud and some screaming. "I wonder what shes even doing over there..She was super scary looking..!" Ochaco says. Mina put her arm around her shoulder. "Oh come onn, He was about to look at us changing, He deserves everything shes doing to him!"

------------------------------

We had final exams coming up, You were a bit smarter than average, You didnt need any tutors which was great, It felt embarrassing asking for help for some reason. You got 4th out of the 24 people in your class!

------------------------------------

You ate lunch with the DekuSquad this time, They werent as interesting but it was whatever. They were talking about the exams. "I just wanna know what they'll have us do.." "Hm? Last year we had to do those robots from the entrance exam, But they probably changed it this year." They looked at you. "Just robots?" "Mayybe."

An elbow hit the back of Izuku's head. You see the blondie from 1-B, "Oh sorry, your head is so big that its hard to miss- Oh hi Y/n, why dont you come sit with me and not these losers?" "Uhh maybe tomorrow..?? Are you here to be mean again?" Mhm. *Chop* "There he goes."

"Sorry about him!Im pretty sure theres a hole where his heart should be.Anyways I heard a bit of your convo about the exams, I think its fighting robots too!An upperclassmen told me." Izuku starts muttering and you throw a slice of cheese at him. 🧑🏻🧀

------------------------------------

You were talking with some of the teachers while waiting for the class to show up. Snipe, Ectoplasm and Midnight were definitely your favorite.

"You can fail this,If you wanna go to camp, then dont make stupid mistakes,You guys may have gotten some ideas about what you'll be doing today."

"WE'RE GONNA BE FIGHTIN THOSE BIG OL' METAL ROBOTS!!" Denki yells.

"FIREWORKS AND SMORES!!HERE WE COME CAMP-"

Nezu popped out of Aizawas scarf, it was the cutest thing you've ever seen!

"Actually this years test will be completely different for various reasons! You'll be doing hero works of course but teamwork will also be involved to fight actual people! So that means you all will be in pairs fighting one of the UA teachers!" Nezu finishes and looks at you.

'ohnoohnoohno'

"Y/n!" The class looks at you and you were sweating anxiety bullets my guy. You began playing with your fingers.

"You will be replacing Recovery girl for today!"

You were just standing there, processing that single sentence. You would be healing everyone ALONE. "Oh.......alright....Did you bri-"

"Of course we brought you food! Your favorite too!" You picked up Nezu and squished him in a hug like one of those squeaky toys. "THANKYOUTHANKYOU"

----------------------

Ejirou & Rikido fighting Cementos

Tsu & Fumikage fighting Ectoplasm

Tenya & Mashirao fighting Power Loader

Shoto & Momo fighting Aizawa

Yuga & Ochaco fighting 13

Mina & Denki fighting Nezu

Jirou & Koji fighting Present Mic

Tooru & Mezo fighting Snipe

Hanta & M*neta fighting Midnight

Izuku & Katsuki fighting AllMight

--------------------

All of the teachers were given weights to put on their wrists and their ankles, Since ya know their pros about to fight a whole class of noobies. Katsuki was upset and saying that they didnt need to put on the weights to beat them. "THEY DEFINITELY NEED THEM UNLESS YOU WANNA HAVE A DEATH WISH."

"SHUT UP I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO YOU!" "I WAS JUST SAYING YOU FUCKER"

"SHUT UP I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO YOU!"   "I WAS JUST SAYING YOU FUCKER"