20: 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥! 𝟕

"Hi Recovery girl!" You walk next to her "Welcome back, I just healed most of his injuries so can you just wrap him up with some bandages?" "mhm" You had taken his shirt and jacket off and GODDAMN. Your eyes were blessed with beautiful-ness.🙏🏼✨

----------------------

AllMight had came in to check on him, You were wrapping the last of the bandages over Izukus arms until he woke up, moving around the bed a bit. "Hey Izuku, The bones in your right arm were shattered so we gotta do some surgery on you heh."

Both guys look at you in disbelief. "Hey hey, Recovery girl and I will heal him after, Its fine, chillax-" "MIDORIYA" Some people from the class yelled. "WAA- oh its you guys, hey!" "How is he doing?" Uraraka asks.

"Uhm I dont think we can have visitors right now but hes mostly okay." You pet his head. Iida told him that the stage was way too damaged and gave us a break to fix it. "That match was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life..What pro is gonna want a sidekick that hurts himself-" A tongue was jabbed into M*netas ear.

"Okay now youre just rubbing it in, Shut up or ill stomp on your midget ass until youre just a pulp." You looked at him with the scariest glare you could muster. "I-im just saying the truth!!"

"You guys are too noisy, i know youre worried but we gotta focus on surgery!" Recovery girl started pushing them out of the door "SURGERY?!!?" "Yeah, you heard her, now you guys gotta go, He'll be fine dont worry about it." You close the door on them.

Izuku started apologizing AGAIN OH MY GOD. (He said more stuff but Idrc about it) Then both you and Recovery girl started working on him.

---------------------------------

"Mwah, Ive healed you enough, You should start being more careful now." You were chomping down on some eggrolls, dumplings, and some other snacks. Shifting into Recovery girl make you super hungry so you gotta eat alot. Recovery girl continued, "I wont be healing these kind of injuries anymore, Ask Y/n to or find another way to use your power."

Both dudes look towards you to see you with many plastic wrappers and empty plates infront of you. "Me?!" She nods. "Okay but you better buy me lots of food or im not doing it, Shifting into you makes me hungry!!!"

-------------------------------

You were walking back with Izuku and Skinny peepee, They were talking about AFO. Pretty boring so you just went back on your phone, some of the people that visited texted you about how Izuku is doing,

You reply that hes fine and that we were walking back. Skinny pp left to go back to the staff then there was just you and Izuku. You were texting your bestie about cute people youve seen. Izuku being the nosy boy he is, slightly turned to look at your phone.

DumbH0e💖💕:
OSHDVPIMNVLANK
OMG AKIRA THO- HES SO CUTE ILHSM😭
AnYWAyS, Have you seen any cute peeps at the festival?
I WANNA SEEE!!!😀

Y/n🥶🥶‼️🤞🏼:
Hes alr BUT HELL YEAH!
THERES SO MANY CUTE PEOPLE HERE.
I THINK IM IN HEAVEN.😳👍🏼
HVGIQUKCSKYF

[Insert some pictures of a few 1-A boys& girls including 🥦boy]

DumbH0e💖💕:
....
THEY ARE SO HOT WTF-
GIVE THEM TO ME NOW YOU GREEDY HOE🤲🏼

Y/n🥶🥶‼️🤞🏼:
I KNOWWW-
Also
Puttcho dirty ass hands away and NO THEY'RE
MINE, STAY JEALOUS🙄🤚🏼

-----------------------------

You look up to see Izuku reading your texts with a blush on his face, When he notices you looking at him he quickly turns his head like nothing happened. You pinch his cheek, His face was very warm omg. "Pftt your face is so red!! You were reading my texts werent you?" "NO! I-i was looking at s-something else!!" "Like what? 🙂" "Uhm- Uh- the- The floor!"

"Im just teasin you its fine. Anyways we're here already and it looks like Iida and Tokoyami finished their round." *Muttering* 'ugh not again..'

"Midoriya! Y/n! Im assuming the surgery went well, Im glad!" "Mhm!"

Bakugo puts another hit on Kirishima. "Looks like im gonna be in and out of Recovery girls office even more.. Im already so tired!"

"Kirishima has been knocked out!Bakugo is the winner!" Kirishima was on the ground super beat up. "Yikes, I didnt think I would have to heal so many people here.."

"The final 4!!"

"Im off then."Iida starts walking away "Good luck dude! I gotta go again, Be careful!" And you run off.

---------------------------------

"Tenya Iida vs Shoto Todoroki!"

"There you go, All done..!" You put the last bandage on Kirishima. "Are you okay? You look uhm not good.." You yawn "Im just exhausted.You can head out if you want but I need a nap." He nods then walks out of the door, Now it was just you. You sit on one of the chairs and immediately got knocked the fuck out. 😌👍🏼

 😌👍🏼