41:𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!

"This is boring, Im gonna go look for everyone and see whats up." You stretched, you've been sitting on that seat for a while now. You shift into a crow decide to check out the city to get into buildings and stuff. You flew around for a bit until you were infront of a tall building with many windows, You look through most of them to see if anyone was inside. There was a green, blue, red, and purple blob inside so you flew infront of the window and tap your beak on it.

They all turn around, It was Shoji, Jirou, Momo, And Tsu. But how would you get inside? You remembered how Edgeshot knocked out some of the villains when you and Katsuki were kidnapped, 'Maybe I should go through the windows..?' You land on a ledge and shifted, It worked! "Y-Y/n?! What are you doing here?" Momo helped you back up. "I got bored waiting for everyone to finish so I came to look for people!"

Jirou shushed us. "I hear 4 people climbing the stairs 10 floors below, They're heading up here. They aren't stopping on the other floors either." "They might attack us up here, Theres like only 1 exit out of this room too." You said. Suddenly Jirou fell back onto the ground covering her ears. "Loud music.. Its not as bad for me but hearing it suddenly must have been a shock." Shoji put his ear onto the wall.

"They must know all of your quirks, maybe not mine though.. *Gasp* What if they're trying to take you guys out 1 at a time so we're like defenseless! Like if they know your quirks then they might know your weaknesses and or drawbacks!" "You're onto something ribbit."

The windows started shattering. "Not another one.. Jirou's down and now Shoji kinda is..Now its just me, Tsu and Momo.." You shuddered..From the room getting colder? "Hey is it just me or is this room getting colder..?" You ask, rubbing your arms. Momo looks up. "Its the vents!" The windows were getting covered and the room got significantly colder. Tsu fell down, She went into hibernation. "Make a lighter or something.." "No, It will set off the sprinklers.."

Momo made a thin blanket to cover Tsu. The doors were getting melted shut. "Damn..They're really smart.." "What about that door?" Jirou shivered. You shift into an owl and press your fluffy head onto the door. "They're right outside, Theres about hm...7 people?" "7?! Momo make a bomb so we can blow down the door or something!" You wince and shift to walk back to the group.

"No, They know about her quirk, They probably want her to use it to cover the vents so she won't be able to make anything anymore because theres no food here, I mean I could shift and make some but the coldness would give me a huge headache if I tried." "What do we do?!" You look over to Jirou, Her right ear-phone jack was fine. You remembered her attacks and boom, You had an idea. "Ooh! I have an idea!" The 3 turn their heads.

"So since Momo has a limit to making stuff, and 1 of Jirou's jacks are fine,.. I was thinking that Momo could make a huge speaker and headphones so Jirou could plug her jack and use her heartbeat attack to you know, Bust the door open from all of the pressure and leave!" Momo thought about it for a bit, She looked at the 4 of you guys,You all were shivering and desperate now. 5 pairs of head-phones popped out and a huge speaker came out of her back.

'Wait I could just shift into Present Mic and scream for a bit..' You shift. Jirou gives you a thumbs up and you take a deep breath. "OOOHHH YYYEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" With your loud screaming and Jirou's heartbeat, It was deadly..Kinda. You shift back and whack your head a few times, You stumble from the room spinning in circles. "I hate thiss.. When I took this last year it was so easy.."

Shoji, Like the gentleman he is, Helped you stand up straight as they busted the doors open. There were girls on the ground everywhere. Your headache went away and you were fine, Until the doors slammed shut behind you and Momo was gone. "What happened?!" Tsu panicked "What- Jeez..I got this." You shift into Edgeshot again and unlock the door.

"Its unlocked, hurry." You stood back a bit. Jirou and Shoji busted the doors open and Tsu wrapped her tongue around the girls arm. "That was a rollercoaster.. Looks like you guys will be fine walking back, Toodles!" You shift back into a crow. "Thanks for helping us!!" Shoji yelled. "caw caw >:)"

 "caw caw >:)"

--------------------

There were tan blobs littering the road, You saw 4 people, 3 from 1-A but the other you couldn't recognize. You land next to Denki and shift. "BOO!" "AAAHHH" A blob was flying at Katsuki, Kirishima pushed him away in time but he turned into a weird mush. "ew." "What the crap?!" You got a good look at the guy, It was the light purple haired guy from earlier! "Sheeshh he kinda fine, There are so many cute people here!!" The boys stare at you which made you a bit nervous. "Am I wrong th-" Katsuki hit the top of your head with his heavy-ass gauntlet hands. "Fuck off Shifty." "Fine, Good luckk~"

You wink at the guy, shift, and fly away. He didn't know how to feel after that. He thought you were cute, yes but should he have been flattered? Flustered?or Confused? 😃🤚🏼

 He thought you were cute, yes but should he have been flattered? Flustered?or Confused? 😃🤚🏼