27:𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

It had been about 5 hours since you came out of the woods and the class hasnt came out yet. "Whats taking them so long? They looked super badass at the start!" You were sitting next to Kota on the steps playing Minecraft. "Y/n look! Theres alot of iron there!!" Kota hit your character twice. "Aahh stop hitting me!Im gonna die and you'll be stuck in here."

"The litter is almost heree~" PixieBob sang. Everyone came walking out with scrapes, They looked like walking zombies. "Were those monsters that strong?? Noobs" You sat up.  "It was probably easy for you because you CAN TURN INTO ALLMIGHT!" Sato yelled."Aye shut up loser."

"You said that it would take 3 hours!!" "I guess we only timed how long it would take us to finish.. Sorry! I thought you kiddies would take wayy longer but you did better than I expected! Especially the 5 of you!" PixieBob pointed at you, Dokidoki,KacChaN,Zoomzoom, and Deku.

She licked her lips and lunged at them. "I CALL DIBS!!"

"Y/nnn!! Look a village!!" Kota tugged at your hand. You look down at the screen. "Oouuh lets steal their stuff!" "Mhm!!"

"Speaking of age-" A paw was on Izukus face. "Choose your words carefully boy." "U-uhh I was wondering since we got here earlier..Whos kid is that near Y/n?" "Oh! He's actually my cousins son, He lives with us."

You nudge Kota with your elbow. "Kota just go say hi to them!" He gives you those puppy-dog eyes, Telling you to do it. You pick him up like how Rafiki held Simba in the Lion king. "His name is Kota and hes 5. He doesnt like talking to many people though so good luck on trying to befriend him." He starts wiggling and punching your arms. "Let me goo!" "Okay okay"

Izuku walks up to him. "Hi!Im Midoriya from the UA Highschool hero course! Its nice to meet you!" He held out a hand but instead of getting a handshake from Kota, He got a punch in the dick. You cover your mouth and look away to stop yourself from laughing. "K-Kota pFFtt- I mean wh-WhY did you do pfTtf- Do t-that?"

"The last thing I want is to hang with wannabe heroes." He ran right next to your leg. "Heyy what about Y/n?!" You pat his hat. "He likes me because im SPECIAL. TAKE THAT LOSER!" "FU-I mean FRICK YOU."

"Enough messing around, Go get your stuff from the bus.After putting your stuff in the rooms we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. Then you can bathe and sleep."

--------------------------------

"Gah damn this food looks immaculate." You start shoving food down your throat, It was BOMB. You were having a great ol' time until.. BEEF. "GIVE ME THAT DAMN BEEF PIXIE." "Calm down oh my god-YOU'RE GONNA CHOKE."

--------------------------------

'This is great. I love life rn.' "Uwaahh this feel great!! My limbs are so sore.." Ochaco sighed. "WEAK- AY" You spat water out of your mouth, Mina splashed water at your face. "YOU WANNA GO EH?! FIGHT ME BITCH, FIGHT. ME." You put your fists up and so did she. "BET, LETS GO."

Boys side:

M*neta was standing infront of the wooden wall talking about how if he could just climb over, he would see heaven. He then hugged the wall, eavesdropping on what we were talking about, Instead of a conversation, There was alot of shouting and splashing water. "Bathe my angels..Bathe." ZoomZoom stood up. "Stop this right now M*neta.What you are doing is demeaning for both the girls and yourself. Shameful behavior!"

"Now i know why I have this quirk.." He plucked balls form his head and started climbing up the wall, drooling. 'IM COMING FOR YOU LADIES.ALL THESE TIMES IVE ALMOST DIED, IT WAS TO PREPARE FOR THIS SHINING MOMEN-' Kota appeared. "Before you become a hero, You should learn how to become a good human." He smacked his hand away and he started falling back down. His towel fell off and Tenya got a face full of his ass.

-------------

"M*neta really is a pain.." Tsu said. You and Mina stopped fighting and looked up at Kota. "Thanks Kota-Babe!" He looked over to see naked GODDESSES, He had a nosebleed and fell over to the boys side. "Oh shiet- AYO HE IS OKAY?" You yell. "YES, HES FINE."

You turned to the girls with that scary look from the locker room. "Imma head outta this place early. Teehee." "Go bessfrann!!" You quickly put on a robe, Shifted into a spider and started climbing. Once you were on the boys side you shift and grab M*netas whole head with your hand. "Ayoo babes im back and ill just take this." Some turned red sunk lower into the water to cover their scrumptious bodies. Katsuki started yelling. "Kacchan shuttcho fine ass the fuck up."

"WHAT DID YOU JU- WAIT- EH?"

"Please take him away." Tenya was pink but chop choppin. "Allrriigghhtt" You start walking to the exit but you slip AHAHHA. You didnt fall onto the ground but you did smoosh M*netas face into the wooden wall to save yourself. "Deku gettcho ass over here already." He gets flustered. "Uhm o-okay.."