7: 𝐔𝐒𝐉

"Damn, Theres a lot of people.. I dont think I can do anything heh." They all groan. "Be grateful, If it weren't for your great senpai, Yall would be squished- Wait is that Iida?" They all turn to where you were looking, It was Iida but he was floating in circles then crashed into the wall. Then in the corner of your eye, You see a man with light blue hair wearing black clothes go into a room. 'Hm'

"Listen up, Everything is fine. Its just the media outside!" Everyone finally calmed down and starting looking outside. "See?" "Oh the police are here too!" You let the dudes get down and shifted back into yourself.

The UA staff were outside infront of the gates, But instead the gates looked like they were ashes. You saw them and ran over. "Mr.Nezu!" He turned around. "Oh hello y/n, why are you here?" "I think i saw someone go into one of the rooms in the school, He looked sus" 13, Midnight, Nezu and Recovery girl were intrigued! "Go on."

"He had light blue hair, He was wearing all black and he had his hands in his pockets, He might've be a villain since he kept looking around in case someone was following him." They thanked you for helping and had you go to 1-A.

"Hey Aizawa" He looked at you but didnt say hello back. 'Rude' "Sir, What kinda training is this?" Sero asked. You interrupted Aizawa because you were excited. "Rescue! You guys will be dealing with natural disasters, Shipwrecks, and stuff like that!" Aizawa was annoyed and slapped the back of your head.

"Ouchie!" Everybody started cheering. "Im not finished yet so shut up." They all became quiet. "You can wear your hero costume or the training uniform, Thats up to you." You pulled out the remote, clicked the button and shelve started to come out of the walls. "We're going to another place so we gotta take a bus, Thats all now get ready!"

 "We're going to another place so we gotta take a bus, Thats all now get ready!"

Change if you want idc, sum w/ a fanny pack atleast

A whistle blew. 'Iida really needs to relax a bit..' "Gather around class 1-A!Using your school numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!!" Everyone sweatdropped.. "Iida chill! Like its not that serious, Trust me I know that"  "Did you just quote Nicki Minaj?" "Oooh you noticed! I see you're a cultured queen." Jirou smirked and shrugged.

You sat next to Todoroki since his seat was next to Kyouka's and you wanted to talk to her more. "The bus's open layout ruined my strategy!" "If we're pointing out the obvious,Theres something I wanna say about you actually." Asui looked at Izuku.

"About me?" "That power of yours, Its alot like AllMights dontcha think?" Izuku started to sweat. "W-what really?! You think s-so? I never really thought about that..-" "Hold on Sui-" "AllMight doesn't hurt himself" You and Kirishima say at the same time. You both look at eachother 😳. "Nice" Izuku just gave you a thankful smile so you 👍🏼.

While talking about some drama with Kyouka, you heard Kirishima say your name. It was something about having a pro quirk. He also mentioned Bakuhoe and Todoroki too. You blush a bit. "Sure but Bakugo is always angry so he'll never be that popular anyway." You cackle. You try covering your mouth to stop laughing but it didnt work.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! ILL KICK YOUR ASS!" "See?" You pat Jirous shoulder since she was sitting right next to him.She blushes a little, "Ya know we basically just met you so you're kinda telling us that your personality flaming garbage." You wheeze, you had a single tear run down your cheek from laughing.

He kept threatening him, You knew it was all bull but he was starting to get annoying, "Bakugo, can you not? You're starting getting super annoying." He then started cussing you out again. You interrupted. "If you dont shut the fuck up ill shove a stick up your ass" You then pulled a super long stick from behind you. He stared at you and sat down. You wacked him with it a few times before Aizawa told us that we were here and to stop messing around. "Yessir."