35: 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Everyones parents actually let them move out into the dorms! You didn't move into one, You could care less anyways. You had a whole house instead! You wanted to talk with everyone and maybe see what it would be like in there. You were a cat and walking on the walls, You see Sero and Denki so you jump next to them. "Meow." Sero looked down and shoved Denki's shoulder.

"Dude! Look a cat!!" He looked down and had a huge smile. Both bent down and started petting you. "Can we bring it inside? Doesn't Aizawa like cats?" "I think so!" Before Denki could pick you up you shift. "BOO!!" "AAAAHHH!!!!" "AHHAHAH!! GOTTCHA! YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR GUYS FACES!!"

------------------

 "HII!!" You yell. The class turn to look at where the voice came from. "Y/N!!!" Almost all of them jump onto you to hug you. "We saw you!! You looked so cool!!" "Yeah! Especially when you flew up and caught AllMight!" "Mhm!!" "You guys are so sweet oh my god!! My heart can't take it!!" 

 "We saw you!! You looked so cool!!" "Yeah! Especially when you flew up and caught AllMight!" "Mhm!!" "You guys are so sweet oh my god!! My heart can't take it!!" 

"Are you staying with us too?!" Momo was jumping around excitedly. Mostly everyone looked at you, waiting for an answer.  "Nope!I have a house remember?I can't just leave it!" Everyone was sad now. "IM SORRY!!! WE CAN HAVE SLEEPOVERS AT MY PLACE SOME TIME!!" You wave your hands infront of you. "ACTUALLY?!" "MHM!!" "YAYYY!!!"

---

"First, Kirishima, Yaoyorazou, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You 5 were the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Y/n that night.I assume the rest of you were aware of their plan. If it weren't for AllMights retirement, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Jirou, Y/n and Hagakure." "Im not even in this class but I won't complain."

Everyone looked gloomy and sad. "Katsuki." You whisper, You pointed your finger to Denki then stuck out 2 thumbs up. He nods and drags Denki behind the bushes. "AAAAHH" There was bright lightning bolts, Denki came out in his stupid form. "PFFTTT YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON" You and Jirou put your hands over your mouths.

-----------------

The inside was basic. There was no ✨Pizzazz ✨. Plain and boring, ew. Also there was alot of green..

"Do my ears deceive me..Our baths are located in the common space.. *Gulp* Is this heaven..?" "THEY'RE SEPARATED BY GENDERS YOU DICKWEED!! WHERES THE RESPECT??" Aizawa showed everyone the dorms and whatnot. "Y/n will be helping out with  carrying your stuff too. Get to work." "I didn't agree to that." "I don't care." "Alrighttt.."

"Y/n can you help me?" "No! Y/n help me first!" "I have alot to carry, Could you help me?" "Shifty, Help me." 

"Oh god.. BACK UP." You yell. They all back up a few feet away from you nervously. You shift into a Nomu :).You flip your hands infront of you then you do a grabby grab motion.

----------------------------

You fall face first into the couch in the common area. "I never thought being a Nomu would be so hardd.." "Aren't they mutants.." "Probably."

"Hi boysss and girl! Why don't we walk around and see who has the coolest room!!" "NO PLEASE DON'T!!" Izuku yelled. You sharply turn your head to Izuku and grin. He looked back and sunk deeper into the couch, his face looked so red it was kinda concerning. "What about Y/n? She's not staying here?"

"I could uhh fly you guys over but that would be dumb, A headache just to show you guys my room? Nahh fam🙄🤚🏼." "PLEASEE??? I WILL DO ANYTHING!! I BEG OF YOU!!" Mina, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, Ochaco, M*neta, Hagakure and Jirou were on the ground with their hands together. "Uhhh.."

-----------

"Oh wow, I didn't think you would have this much!!"Izuku's room was filled with AllMight merch. You pick up an AllMight figurine. "Is this a limited one?" "Mhm! It took me forever to find that one!!" 

--

"Come on Fumikage!! Just a peek?" You bent over, looking down at him. He stared with wide eyes but didn't really budge. You ,Mina, and Hagakure pushed him over and went inside. "Wow its so dark and purple-y!! This would be a fun place to hang out in." "Thanks.. now get out.." "Awwe ok.."

--

"DAZZLING!! ✨✨"  "Its so sparkly and shiny in here!" "No, Its mag-nif-ique~✨!!" "PERIODTT!!"

--

"This is turning out to be really fun! The last person on this floor is..." M*neta was doing that 1 finger "come here" motion. "Come on in girls.." They started to walk away. "HEY WAIT!" You yell. They stop and look back. You put your hand out and slowly go inside, you were curious.

"Why are you going in there?!" Momo asks. You peek your head out. "I just wanna see! Just wait for a minute." You turn to look around. There were Midnight and Mt. Lady posters everywhere. Some figurines of them, Naked girl pictures, and many porn magazines, It was messy and not great. He tugged down at your skirt. You rip his hand away and very quickly sprinted back to the group.

"How was it..?" Everyone asked. "It was an unpleasant experience. I hated it in there. Lets just go."